shape
carat
color
clarity

Long time, no talk - sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
Weellll - some of you may remember me - I was a lady in waiting about a year ago, and then I got engaged, and it was wonderful! But it wasn''t until about a month ago - when we got a great digital camera for our wedding! - that I was able to get some good pictures of the rings. Without further ado -

RADIANT001.jpg

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
Another...

RADIANT002.jpg

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
The channel - set eternity band...

RADIANT003.jpg

jewelryaddict

Rough_Rock
Wow! Those are really beautiful! Congratulations! I love the symmetry of your set. Enjoy it!

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
The center stone is a radiant cut -
2.03 ct
7.47mm x 7.25mm
depth 64.4%
table 68%
girdle medium
clarity SI1
color G

The two side stones are H color, about .25 ct. each!

RADIANT004.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You rings are just gorgeous!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
My ring size is tiny - 3.5 (and the ring still turns....) so it makes the stone look bigger than it is...

RADIANT007.jpg

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
How about another?

RADIANT009.jpg

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
Are you sick of it yet?

RADIANT013.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2005 4:41:08 PM
Author: Audrey Hepburn
Are you sick of it yet?

noonononononononononononnonononononnononononono!!!

what a stunnig ring!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Of course not, how about a flower shot?????

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings!!!!! Keep the pictures coming........
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Who could get tired of seeing those beauties? Gorgeous rings!!!

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
The band and the ring don''t sit flush, but I like it that way - I''ll wear the band along sometimes. Well, I was planning on wearing the band alone sometimes (I''m a resident at the hospital) but when I told my husband, he was like, "no way! I spent too much money on that ring for you not to wear it all the time!" =) He''s so cute.

As a response to an earlier thred about "bragging" things.... I don''t brag about the ring, if people ask how big it is, I say that I don''t know. If people say, "Wow, that''s amazing," I tell them " not nearly as amazing as the man who gave it to me...." But it is nice. I look very young, so I think people notice that I''m married and think, "hmm, she must be older than the 16 years she looks like." It''s also great at bars and night clubs - it catches the light, and I deal with many fewer gross guys, I''ve noticed.

I love it. I hope you all enjoy it to.

And thank you to all of you for sharing your beauties with me over the year - I guess I fall into that latter catagory "women who get engaged and married and still love looking at the diamonds on pricescope..."

My hubby (gee, I love saying that!) caught me looking on the site a few days ago, and was aghast "Are you looking at diamonds still?" I just giggled. He knows I love anything that sparkles. ''

I don''t think I''d ever want an upgrade, but I could see getting leon mege to whip up a new setting in 5-10 years..... =) I''m not crazy about the prongs or the height of the setting (I think I want the stones more "flush") but I''m just so happy (and tired) right now, it doesn''t matter.

Kisses, all!

RADIANT005.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AH
congrats, beautiful
30.gif
your ring is on FIRE!!!
10.gif
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Your set is beautiful!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your marriage! May you wear your set in good health and with many, many years of happiness and prosperity!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

It looks HUGE on your hands! It looks like it''s over 3 carats! What is your ring size? Anyways, congrats on the gorgeous set and wear your rocks well!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! More Pictures please!

Audrey Hepburn

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the lovely comments!

Yup, my ring size is 3.5, but it''s probably more like a 3.25, but at that size,I can''t really get it over my knuckle without pain. My knuckle is bigger than the fleshy part of my finger....

Radiant is my favorite cut, followed closely by the cushion and then the asscher - it''s just such a unique cut - even two radiants don''t look the same! The middle diamond is from blue nile, and the side stones and setting were done by a local jeweler. The prongs should be a little smoother, and the girdles of the stones I wish were more lined up, but as I said earlier, it''s just lovely as is, too!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~OMG!!! Wait I have to catch my breath... Your ring is sooooo pretty, I love it!! While it is very unique, there''s something traditional about it. I''ll have to add your ring to my faves list!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations!!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I was so excited about your ring that I forgot my question!!! Are the two side stones radiants as well, or are they trapezoids? Either way, it''s freakin gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

May I just say you''ve got beautifully elegant long and very very slim fingers?

Jealous? Who, me? Never
12.gif

Love the rings!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very pretty! Congratulations on the ring and the marriage! Your rings look perfect together!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
23.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings
30.gif
...Congrats!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Audrey: Your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! That is one large rock you have there. I kind of like the fact that rings don''t sit flush, it gives your set a very unique look. Congratulations on your recent marriage!
emteeth.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
those rings look just beautiful
Thanks for all the pics. Lovely

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Its a beautiful set!!

Hope the wedding was wonderful
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results