shape
carat
color
clarity

long awaited ering pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Don't know how I could have missed this ring--wow wow!!!!
30.gif
Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I missed this the first time around!!! Beautiful stone and ring! I just love it! Is your bird an African Gray? My parents still have the one I grew up with. I think he''s about 25 by now. He doesn''t talk as much as he used to, but, he does still say hello when the phone rings and he constantly calls the cats and dogs names.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. Picture number 6 is my favorite. Very beautiful!
36.gif
36.gif

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 10:15:08 PM
Author: Miranda
I missed this the first time around!!! Beautiful stone and ring! I just love it! Is your bird an African Gray? My parents still have the one I grew up with. I think he''s about 25 by now. He doesn''t talk as much as he used to, but, he does still say hello when the phone rings and he constantly calls the cats and dogs names.
yes Miranda,

Elvis is an congo african grey. He''s cracks us all up! He''s only 13 months old and can say lots of funny thiings incl cackle like an evil witch and whistle the macdonalds tune! Just yesterday, he has learnt to say "good boy elvis" after he does a potty in the right place to praise himself! oh dear...

delighted

Rough_Rock
It''s beautiful!!

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
Holy gorgeous!
That rock is massive....!
Congrats:D

Cute birdie too! I have two cockatiels, they are a riot. One of them talks (the other is still a baby) but nothing like your AG!
Mine love my ring/diamond. It''s in a tension set so I get really scared when they get a hold of it....silly birds!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results