shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Settings . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Better not talk too much about him, or the prices will go up!!
emsmileo.gif

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I barely started buying settings from him and the prices went up ....
7.gif
I was going to purchase a few of them within the next couple of months, for some fun RHRs... not going to anymore
38.gif

I know he saw an opportunity but I feel he''s abusing it a tiny bit... but that''s just my opinion
2.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have noticed that people are only really biding on the $1 start price auctions.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 6:16:26 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I have noticed that people are only really biding on the $1 start price auctions.

I've noticed that too. And his feedback is slightly less than steller lately. It's good, but a close read shows some dissatisfaction, even in the positives. I guess there are a lot of people like me out there...I hate to leave a negative. And even now that eBay has changed it so there is no more retaliatory negative feedback from sellers, I am hesitant.

I am in two transactions right now that both deserve a negative, but it's going to be darn hard for me to do so. Trying to resolve through eBay and paypal first, but both sellers are ignoring that, as well as my emails. And both were jewelry purchases from sellers with what I thought was great feedback. Before this, in over 600 transactions, I've had problems in only two...so I guess jewelry purchases are a bit more risky, especially having two go bad at the same time
7.gif

I think my opinion of LOGR changed when I contacted him about a ring for my daughter (who has large fingers). He wanted an extra $50 to make a ring to fit her. Plus he wanted to tack a custom charge on top of that. His quote, for this $129 gemstone ring was $369. I do think he is taking advantage of his popularity, and it's going to come back to haunt him. I did contact another seller, from China, who is making me a similar ring for my daughter, in her size and with upgraded diamonds, for $179. So it definitely paid to shop around. And this seller promised me it will arrive in plenty of time for Christmas, too.
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...I finally picked up my Kunzite that was set into my LOGR setting. I will start a new thread tomorrow.... but let''s just say I will probably be giving them a negative feedback...and I won''t be purchasing from them again.
14.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 7:41:11 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
...I finally picked up my Kunzite that was set into my LOGR setting. I will start a new thread tomorrow.... but let''s just say I will probably be giving them a negative feedback...and I won''t be purchasing from them again.
14.gif
Oh, man. I am sorry to hear that, CCN.

What happened?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 7:45:45 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

14.gif
Oh, man. I am sorry to hear that, CCN.

What happened?
Yes, inquiring minds want to know. Sorry for the bad experience.
face24.gif

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
14.gif

Oh I am so sorry to hear that
7.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will start a new thread with Pics tomorrow. I so wanted to "believe" in this setting...just for the uniqueness alone....... I did send LOGR an email... we will see if they reply.
20.gif
In a nutshell, a diamond fell out the minute I got home ....and looking at the metal...I have a feeling this one diamond could be a domino effect. Ongoing........Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results