shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR Settings . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK, kidlets. Time to fess up!

How many of you guys have ordered/purchased Lord of Gem Ring settings now?
3.gif

I must confess, I''m an addict.
6.gif
I have 2 more of them on their way, and I''m thinking of picking up another version of the 7x7mm cushion setting for a future cushion cut. Am I crazy???

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I was bidding on one, until DH told me I could reset my ering back to something happier, LOL. I let myself get outbid. One of these days though.... one of these days...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 5:52:56 PM
Author: geckodani
I was bidding on one, until DH told me I could reset my ering back to something happier, LOL. I let myself get outbid. One of these days though.... one of these days...
Yay! You get to reset your e-ring!!!!
36.gif

But, seriously - my entire watch list is LOGR settings.
5.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Lol Lauren! Their pieces are just too pretty to pass up. I think I am going to buy one for my little asscher spinel, and I REALLY want one of the cushion cut ones for a future gemstone. There are a couple I really love but will have to save my pennies for
7.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was all set to get the 7x7mm setting in two tone, but the stone I''d been eyeing off (and procrastinating on, shame!!
38.gif
) was sold. Back to the drawing board!!
37.gif

I think they''re fabbalus looking settings. I''m sure I''ll get one eventually!
9.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 5:48:26 PM
Author:LaurenThePartier

3.gif

6.gif
I have 2 more of them on their way, and I''m thinking of picking up another version of the 7x7mm cushion setting for a future cushion cut. Am I crazy???

LTP: can you attach a link to the website? I''d love to look (but can''t buy: I spent all the $$)
3.gif

LS

beaujolais

Ideal_Rock
Do you mean the split shank? It''s really pretty. Has anyone received it yet? How''s the quality?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 5:54:16 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Date: 8/26/2008 5:52:56 PM
Author: geckodani
Yay! You get to reset your e-ring!!!!
36.gif

But, seriously - my entire watch list is LOGR settings.
5.gif
LOL! Well - you had a good experience! Stands to reason you would go back!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 7:27:26 PM
Author: LostSapphire

3.gif

6.gif

LTP: can you attach a link to the website? I''d love to look (but can''t buy: I spent all the $$)
3.gif

LS
Sure, I should have done that in the first post!

http://stores.ebay.com/Lord-of-Gem-Rings

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 5:55:25 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Lol Lauren! Their pieces are just too pretty to pass up. I think I am going to buy one for my little asscher spinel, and I REALLY want one of the cushion cut ones for a future gemstone. There are a couple I really love but will have to save my pennies for
7.gif
Wait, which one are you looking at for your spinel??

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 7:18:08 PM
Author: DandiAndi
I was all set to get the 7x7mm setting in two tone, but the stone I''d been eyeing off (and procrastinating on, shame!!
38.gif
) was sold. Back to the drawing board!!
37.gif

I think they''re fabbalus looking settings. I''m sure I''ll get one eventually!
9.gif
That happened to me with a pink tourmaline from ACStones. I should have bought it when I got my Mozambique . . .

Anyway, I''m sure you''ll find something else soon!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:07:14 PM
Author: sonomacounty
Do you mean the split shank? It''s really pretty. Has anyone received it yet? How''s the quality?
I haven''t looked at the split shank. I like the Legacy-esque one that I already have.

Is it bad to have matching (but different colour stones) rings?!?!?
6.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:30:00 PM
Date: 8/26/2008 5:55:25 PM

7.gif

Wait, which one are you looking at for your spinel??

I was originally looking at this one but my husband didn''t really like it.
20.gif
So I picked out some other more "flashy" ones that he did like. I have a thread asking you lovely ladies to help me choose, but I still want an LOGR someday.

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
Well thanks for turning me onto yet another place to look for jewels! LOL

Hmmmm, wondering if anyone has a semi-mount that they''ve put a diamond in and used as an er. ????

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 8:29:35 PM

3.gif

6.gif

3.gif

LS

Thanks LTP. And thanks again for the "let me go over there to WF and push somebody''s buttons" offer today! The subliminal ''push'' did the trick!

LS

Toreo

Rough_Rock
One day I decided I wanted a sapphire and I purchased a cheap colour change one on eBay, pear shape. Then I decided I needed a setting right then, and discovered the perfect one from LOGR for a perfect price and perfect fit!! I keep meaning to post the pics of it but I have to practice taking good photos of my beautiful new ring. They really do have amazing products for amazing prices! I really would love plenty more. :)

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I've purchased the legacy style one, still deciding what kt etc metal to have it made in..

Am currently bidding on an eternity style band (sshh), and another mounting..

But this is the one I really want - pretty split shank, and has 2 bezel set pears on the sides
5.gif
its still cheap, but I think I've spent enough for now
40.gif

018d.jpg

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

3.gif

6.gif
No, you''re not crazy - I''m just finding personally, the difficult thing is tracking down nice stones to fit !

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 10:15:38 PM
Author: UpgradeMe
Well thanks for turning me onto yet another place to look for jewels! LOL

Hmmmm, wondering if anyone has a semi-mount that they''ve put a diamond in and used as an er. ????
I don''t know of anyone that has, but honestly, I don''t see any reason why not. I''m thinking of doing a diamond in one of the settings I''m thinking of buying, actually.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2008 11:50:07 PM

Date: 8/26/2008 8:29:35 PM

3.gif

6.gif

3.gif

LS

Thanks LTP. And thanks again for the ''let me go over there to WF and push somebody''s buttons'' offer today! The subliminal ''push'' did the trick!

LS
Anytime, LS! That ring is just STUNNING, dear!

vizsla

Brilliant_Rock
i haven''t purchased anything yeeettttt..
BUT plan on buying a white gold and rose gold .51tcw pave band to stack on my right hand - as a ''happy anniversary'' gift... to myself ;-)

and i also have my eye on the double oval halo setting for my ''as yet to be purchased'' stone ;-)

cf05_2.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 1:11:21 AM
Author: Toreo
One day I decided I wanted a sapphire and I purchased a cheap colour change one on eBay, pear shape. Then I decided I needed a setting right then, and discovered the perfect one from LOGR for a perfect price and perfect fit!! I keep meaning to post the pics of it but I have to practice taking good photos of my beautiful new ring. They really do have amazing products for amazing prices! I really would love plenty more. :)
Ohhhhh, now this I can''t wait to see, Toreo!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 2:13:55 AM
Author: arjunajane

3.gif

6.gif
No, you''re not crazy - I''m just finding personally, the difficult thing is tracking down nice stones to fit !
I know! I''m having the worst time finding the right size stones for the settings I like!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 10:48:57 AM
Author: vizsla
BUT plan on buying a white gold and rose gold .51tcw pave band to stack on my right hand - as a ''happy anniversary'' gift... to myself ;-)

and i also have my eye on the double oval halo setting for my ''as yet to be purchased'' stone ;-)
I love all of the pave pieces - take lots of pics when you get your bands, dear! I want an eternity band, but haven''t pulled the trigger yet. I think 3 settings, and a completed ring is enough for this month.
11.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock

Oohh I can''t wait to see! I LOVE their pave pieces, and even the really involved ones are so affordable.

Lauren, which other settings did you get?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 11:12:05 AM

Oohh I can''t wait to see! I LOVE their pave pieces, and even the really involved ones are so affordable.

I have these on the way . . .

For my yellow sapphire EC . . .

003aLTP.jpg

And for a pink tourmaline I have . . . maybe - I''m not for sure on this stone yet.

043b.jpg

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and I''m also considering the 3 stone with pave that your husband didn''t care for, for a 6mm diamond.
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 11:17:41 AM

003aLTP.jpg
Eee I really love that EC setting! I was planning to take a picture of it to a local jeweler to see if we could "shave down" the basket underneath so a wedding band can sit flush - if we can, that may be what I get for my EC diamond :) It''s so affordable I may be able to upgrade my EC too! I can''t wait to see how yours looks.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 11:20:20 AM

Date: 8/27/2008 11:17:41 AM

Eee I really love that EC setting! I was planning to take a picture of it to a local jeweler to see if we could ''shave down'' the basket underneath so a wedding band can sit flush - if we can, that may be what I get for my EC diamond :) It''s so affordable I may be able to upgrade my EC too! I can''t wait to see how yours looks.

I''ll let you know when I get it, and I''ll be sure to take lots of profile pics!
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/27/2008 11:18:15 AM
Oh, and I''m also considering the 3 stone with pave that your husband didn''t care for, for a 6mm diamond.
2.gif
Eee! Now that one I really want to see. I loved those teeny little diamonds on the sides.

I also really like this one - if the EC shaving down doesn''t work out, I am seriously considering this one, and trading in my EC diamond for an asscher. This setting is just gorgeous and I love the euro band.

To be perfectly honest, I just want all of them. Lol if only!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results