shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR setting upgrade help, and which stone should I set in it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 12:40:31 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
Oh I''m sorry that you have to decide sight unseen. I had some buyers tell me no need to upgrade LOGR diamonds and others say to do it. I''d love to know what you decide. Good Luck!

Thanks SH, I think I''ll upgrade the diamonds to be on the safe side. I buy most of my stuff online and usually it''s ok. Except for shoes, I have bought several pairs that were too big or too small for my feet.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/29/2009 7:17:02 AM
Author: Lovinggems

Oh I''m sorry that you have to decide sight unseen. I had some buyers tell me no need to upgrade LOGR diamonds and others say to do it. I''d love to know what you decide. Good Luck!

Thanks SH, I think I''ll upgrade the diamonds to be on the safe side. I buy most of my stuff online and usually it''s ok. Except for shoes, I have bought several pairs that were too big or too small for my feet.
Thanks. I''m really considering a LOGR ring, but the auction price is the same as BIN so I''m just waiting. And of course upgrading the diamonds is painful if I pay full price and resize etc. But I''m glad you got one at a good price!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2009 9:47:22 AM

Date: 5/29/2009 7:17:02 AM
Author: Lovinggems

Thanks. I''m really considering a LOGR ring, but the auction price is the same as BIN so I''m just waiting. And of course upgrading the diamonds is painful if I pay full price and resize etc. But I''m glad you got one at a good price!
Thanks SH. I was interested in this ring before I have a stone, but I know I''ll get one larger than the prongs size stated, so I emailed LOGR about it. Lo and behold an auction with a low starting price appeared a couple of weeks later. I wonder whether it was luck or do they evaluate the interest on the setting before putting one up for auction.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another LOGR ring for my mum, is the umballite garnet (7.5 mm) substantial enough for this setting?

063d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results