shape
carat
color
clarity

LOGR mount - is this too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
As I''ve stated before, he will not negotiate on price, even if he sends the wrong mounting. All he will do is refund your purchase price, but you''re still stuck with the S&H charges for sending it back. Therefore, I kept that other setting since I didn''t want to incur any other charges. He ignored my repeated emails for a discount on another setting.

Wow that is really bad business for him to not refund shipping when it''s HIS mistake. Did you pay with paypal? If you really want to return that setting, and you paid with paypal, maybe you could contest the charges with them and get a full refund. That would only be right, when it''s his mistake! JMHO
5.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2008 7:30:53 PM
Author: flowerladytoo

As I've stated before, he will not negotiate on price, even if he sends the wrong mounting. All he will do is refund your purchase price, but you're still stuck with the S&H charges for sending it back. Therefore, I kept that other setting since I didn't want to incur any other charges. He ignored my repeated emails for a discount on another setting.

Wow that is really bad business for him to not refund shipping when it's HIS mistake. Did you pay with paypal? If you really want to return that setting, and you paid with paypal, maybe you could contest the charges with them and get a full refund. That would only be right, when it's his mistake! JMHO
5.gif
I just kept it because it was a nice setting and around the same price as the other one, and the workmanship was good on this one (I was afraid I would get the other setting and the workmanship would be cruddy). I didn't want to go through the hassle. I was hoping he would give me the other setting for what I won this one for (they are very similar in price point and diamonds, everything), but no. I even sent him an email stating that I would have to pay for S&H + insurance, and that wasn't fair, but I didn't get a response.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Well I am glad you are happy with it anyway
36.gif
That''s just outrageous though, sending the wrong ring then expecting you to pay the insurance and postage to return it. Ignoring emails and putting the burden on the purchaser when he makes a mistake is going to come back to bite him in his feedback, eventually.

I just bought a halo from factory_jewelry. He is going to customize it for my slightly smaller diamond, and make it with a rose gold halo and white gold shank) and upgrade the diamonds and size it to fit me. The price is certainly reasonable, even with the upgrades it''s only $265. Kind of nervous, but their feedback is good and they will take it back if I am not pleased with it. So figured it was worth a try
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 2:38:19 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 10/29/2008 11:33:09 AM
Author: Kelli

Date: 10/29/2008 11:01:45 AM
Author: arjunajane
I'm sad that LOGR has put up all the prices, its just not the same..and can't help feeling like we're responsible ..
39.gif
I don't think it's so much that WE are responsible, more like HE took advantage of a little popularity. I got my setting pretty cheap, but it was also put together pretty cheaply too. I'm having to have it fixed in order for it to look good. If I had paid more for it, I would want my money back. Therefore, I will NOT be buying any more unless the prices return to what they were.
I think this is more like it, too....
Oh yes , this is what I meant ladies, sorry I ddin't explain properly. I was one of the earlier ones to get a setting, and he did actually give me a small discount when I asked, but that was before he was aware of PS.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 7:37:46 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover

As I''ve stated before, he will not negotiate on price, even if he sends the wrong mounting. All he will do is refund your purchase price, but you''re still stuck with the S&H charges for sending it back. Therefore, I kept that other setting since I didn''t want to incur any other charges. He ignored my repeated emails for a discount on another setting.

Wow that is really bad business for him to not refund shipping when it''s HIS mistake. Did you pay with paypal? If you really want to return that setting, and you paid with paypal, maybe you could contest the charges with them and get a full refund. That would only be right, when it''s his mistake! JMHO
5.gif
I just kept it because it was a nice setting and around the same price as the other one, and the workmanship was good on this one (I was afraid I would get the other setting and the workmanship would be cruddy). I didn''t want to go through the hassle. I was hoping he would give me the other setting for what I won this one for (they are very similar in price point and diamonds, everything), but no. I even sent him an email stating that I would have to pay for S&H + insurance, and that wasn''t fair, but I didn''t get a response.
I often find with some ebay vendors you have to message them a couple times to get a response, such is ebay, lol !
I''m sorry you''ve had a cruddy experience, I was also out S&H when I returned mine because it was damaged, I should''ve thought to ask for it back..

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/29/2008 9:35:32 PM

Date: 10/29/2008 7:37:46 PM

As I've stated before, he will not negotiate on price, even if he sends the wrong mounting. All he will do is refund your purchase price, but you're still stuck with the S&H charges for sending it back. Therefore, I kept that other setting since I didn't want to incur any other charges. He ignored my repeated emails for a discount on another setting.

Wow that is really bad business for him to not refund shipping when it's HIS mistake. Did you pay with paypal? If you really want to return that setting, and you paid with paypal, maybe you could contest the charges with them and get a full refund. That would only be right, when it's his mistake! JMHO
5.gif
I just kept it because it was a nice setting and around the same price as the other one, and the workmanship was good on this one (I was afraid I would get the other setting and the workmanship would be cruddy). I didn't want to go through the hassle. I was hoping he would give me the other setting for what I won this one for (they are very similar in price point and diamonds, everything), but no. I even sent him an email stating that I would have to pay for S&H + insurance, and that wasn't fair, but I didn't get a response.
I often find with some ebay vendors you have to message them a couple times to get a response, such is ebay, lol !
I'm sorry you've had a cruddy experience, I was also out S&H when I returned mine because it was damaged, I should've thought to ask for it back..
I asked him a few times about the discount, and the S&H cost, and absolutely no response except that he was sorry I got the wrong one and he would refund me my money for the ring (no talk about the S&H reimbursement). I knew he was ignoring me about that. I've sent him tons of emails on pricing and other things, and I always get a prompt answer back. The very least he could have done was to reimburse the cost of S&H and insurance or give me a small store credit if I did return it based on the S&H and insurance fee.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Earlier this month LOGR had a link to pricescope in red text on his auctions. It said:

Don't believe what we say, read what our customers think about us, visit pricescope and search for "LOGR"

That has disappeared in his later listings. I am sure this seller is monitoring what is said, and knows the dissatisfaction some of you have now with your settings, price hikes and/or his customer service. Just thought that was an interesting development.

flowerladytoo

Shiny_Rock
Well I tried to edit that last post, but I couldn''t get it to work for some reason. I''m still pretty new at this
20.gif

LOGR still has that link to pricescope on some of his auctions, but not all of them.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/29/2008 10:06:28 PM

Date: 10/29/2008 9:35:32 PM

I''m sorry you''ve had a cruddy experience, I was also out S&H when I returned mine because it was damaged, I should''ve thought to ask for it back..
I asked him a few times about the discount, and the S&H cost, and absolutely no response except that he was sorry I got the wrong one and he would refund me my money for the ring (no talk about the S&H reimbursement). I knew he was ignoring me about that. I''ve sent him tons of emails on pricing and other things, and I always get a prompt answer back. The very least he could have done was to reimburse the cost of S&H and insurance or give me a small store credit if I did return it based on the S&H and insurance fee.
Agreed.

I also find that funny that he''s taken away the PS linky, lol...not all press is good press I guess?!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I fugured out the reason for the majority of the price hikes - when I found LOGRm, shipping was like $15 I think?

It''s free now, and that''s why the Legacy starts at $259 now. Duh!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren
I think he's raised his prices beyond that but kept the legacy the same price, or near the same price since it's so popular. The diamond upgrade went from $199 to $249/ct, and some of his other mountings went up $50 to $100. It's more than just the free shipping, but in all, there are some deals, like the legacy. I'm so afraid he'll raise the price on that to over $300, that I caved in and got it.

Example: My tourmaline mounting with the diamond upgrade, customization fee and sizing ended up costing around $350. Now the same setting STARTS at $350 or thereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results