shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 7:04:25 PM
Author: lucky sparkle

Ya know, it definitely is somewhat of an adjustment. I''m still self-conscious wearing it out in public, so I tend to cover it up with my long sleeve when I''m walking around. And I have been knocking it around, here and there. So yup, I''m trying to slow down a bit and be more aware of its presence so that LD doesn''t end up with a big bad crack--that would be very sad...
It took me awhile. I knocked a prong hard enough to move it not long after I get it.
14.gif

But that made me really pay attention to it, and now I rarely knock it. You''ll get there.

But for heavens sake, don''t cover that gorgeous ring up.
11.gif
2.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to look at that BIG SPARKLY rock.
30.gif
Damn its mesmerizing on the screen---i can''t even imagine that rock IRL. I need an upgrade!!!!! This site is bad for my
22.gif
wallet. That setting is gorgeous. The more i see solitares the more i want one. I need a solitare setting...and a 3+ carat rock to go with it...hmmm i wonder if i could win the lotto this week...
emgift.gif

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Um, WOW. I actually called my fiance over to see this one... and if it''s that spectacular on my computer, I can''t even imagine in real life!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
That is MAGNIFICENT!

You took really great pictures too. (Never too many pictures)

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Goddess!

A lump formed in my throat. It is so beautiful!

More pics ~ if you think you''ve taken too many, then take more!!

:)

Lucky girl! It''s so ''perfect'' it almost looks digital!
congrats!!!!!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone! So nice to hear from you guys. And it''s so wonderful that you can all share in this with me! I promise to post more pics as soon as I get a chance (work''s been keeping me a little busy these days
15.gif
)...

But thank you again! You can''t know how much I appreciate your kind words.
21.gif

sluke

Shiny_Rock
WOW! What a beautiful ring! I love the simple elegant setting..the best way to present the stone. Wear it in good health!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
A few more pics until I can take some more over the weekend...

LD00040.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is stunning and HUGE!!!! I am so glad you finally found your forever diamond (or did you?)
27.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 10:07:55 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
It is stunning and HUGE!!!! I am so glad you finally found your forever diamond (or did you?)
27.gif
Hahahaa don''t go and plant any ideas in my head now!

According to DH, this is *it*. But all I''ve gots to say is only time will tell!
3.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
hi again, everyone! here are the last pics i''ve got...thanks so much for letting me share!
face23.gif

LD00042.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
ok here''s the very last (i think it''s about time i retire from photo-taking...) it''s been a lot fun, hope you guys enjoy! and thanks again for all your support!
1.gif

LD00050.JPG

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
positively GORGEOUS stone, LS.

Can I ask what camera you''re using to get these gorgeous shots!?

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Had to look again!

Such a stunner and a classic look.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
stunning!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/4/2007 1:12:27 PM
Author: aljdewey
positively GORGEOUS stone, LS.

Can I ask what camera you''re using to get these gorgeous shots!?
Hi aljdewey! I''ve been using the Canon PowerShot SD400 on digital macro setting--it''s nothing special (though I wish I knew how to use fancy equipment!). Thanks so much for the affirmation. It means a lot coming from you!
1.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
emdgust.gif
I can''t take my eyes off it, it''s amazing. The size is just knockout! Enjoy wearing it, it''s absolutely gorgeous and you''re one lucky lady.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Your pictures are really amazing. Great job. I had to come back and drool over your ring a little more.....

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
needed a bling fix... I just love your ring
30.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I did a doubletake when I saw this post – I thought it was the DOORKNOB post at first! That is a GORGEOUS ring!!!

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yikes!! Sorry, wrong thread. Will post again in correct thread. Not sure how to remove this attached photo; will have to leave if I can't delete it...

Doh

Anne

anne_h_cushion.jpg

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! It''s been a while, but I''m back with a few more pictures. It''s so hard to resist taking more shots whenever there''s a chance...!
5.gif

LD00059.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results