shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
LS, your upgrade is beautiful. I love everything about it. The style is perfect for showcasing that diamond and I love the diamond band you wear with it. Congrats on finding the land of the diamond enablers (aka Pricescope)
31.gif

shay

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
here''s another one with my wedding band...the arrows are much crisper in this one...

LD00016.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!! That''s an amazingly blingtastic stone if ever is saw one. Talk about finger coverage, this has to be a PS history making moment. Love the setting, and enjoy this gorgeous upgrade. Wear it in the best of health!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:57:58 PM
Author: Kaleigh
WOW!!!!!!! That''s an amazingly blingtastic stone if ever is saw one. Talk about finger coverage, this has to be a PS history making moment. Love the setting, and enjoy this gorgeous upgrade. Wear it in the best of health!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
Yeah, Kaleigh. Just think, 50 more points in that diamond and it''s the same size as her finger.
31.gif

shay

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~What a stunning set!!! You are sooo lucky!!! I would love more pics!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:33:22 PM
Author: jaysonsmom
Your rings are amazing, the simplicity of the huge solitaire is absolutely classic and beautiful. You''re making me lean towards that look for my upgrade (only to a 2 ct though).

Congratulations on your anniversary upgrade! What anniversary is it? Must be a significant one. May I ask what you upgraded from?
Thanks, jaysonsmom! Can''t wait to see your new upgrade as well--I''m sure it''s going to be beautiful!!!

Gosh I''m a little embarrassed to admit this, but it''s not really an "anniversary" upgrade for me...I''ve actually only been married for less than a year. Before we got engaged, we were looking for a 3 ct stone but couldn''t find one that exactly matched our specs. So we got a "temporary" 2.6 G SI, and DH agreed to let me keep looking for my "perfect" 3 carater. This is what we finally came up with, several months after the fact...

I''m completely happy with this new stone, and hope that I''ll never need to upgrade again (that''s not to say that I won''t be looking into other diamond purchases though...hehe...I''ve been bit by the sparkle bug...!
9.gif
)

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
Who turned the light on?
10.gif

I love it! It''s beautiful!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 11:06:22 PM
Author: lucky sparkle
Date: 1/19/2007 10:33:22 PM

Author: jaysonsmom

Your rings are amazing, the simplicity of the huge solitaire is absolutely classic and beautiful. You''re making me lean towards that look for my upgrade (only to a 2 ct though).

Congratulations on your anniversary upgrade! What anniversary is it? Must be a significant one. May I ask what you upgraded from?

Thanks, jaysonsmom! Can''t wait to see your new upgrade as well--I''m sure it''s going to be beautiful!!!

Gosh I''m a little embarrassed to admit this, but it''s not really an ''anniversary'' upgrade for me...I''ve actually only been married for less than a year. Before we got engaged, we were looking for a 3 ct stone but couldn''t find one that exactly matched our specs. So we got a ''temporary'' 2.6 G SI, and DH agreed to let me keep looking for my ''perfect'' 3 carater. This is what we finally came up with, several months after the fact...

I''m completely happy with this new stone, and hope that I''ll never need to upgrade again (that''s not to say that I won''t be looking into other diamond purchases though...hehe...I''ve been bit by the sparkle bug...!
9.gif
)

You''re one lucky girl! No need to apologize. I was just thinking that your hands look too young for someone celebrating a major anniversary like 10th, 25th, 50th!

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Little D? I can''t imaginge what Big D looks like. well now your''re just going to have to get a bigger wedding band cuz Little D is just hiding it. Congrats
1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Okay last one for now (I think they''re starting to get a little redundant...will try to get some outdoor shots over the weekend if the weather permits). Thanks SO much for all your kind comments, everyone!!! You guys are seriously the best! I couldn''t have done this without you all...thank you so much for helping me find my LittleD!
1.gif

LD00017.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:19:34 PM
Author: lisaC
Wow that is some combo! The stones are a lovely complement to your new upgrade. I wasn''t sure if you had a plain band or would pair it with a diamond band. Thanks for posting pics. Do you still have your original stone? And can''t wait to find out how big those stones are!
Oh I missed your question earlier,Lisa...but nope, I had to part with my original stone, which I loved as well. I think I didn''t let myself get too attached to it, knowing that it wasn''t the last stone I would ever have. But this new stone already feels "mine" somehow, and I get the feeling that I won''t ever want to part with it...

DiamondLover23

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!
It is beautiful!

Cool to see what that size would look like on my 3.75 finger.
31.gif

Wear it in good health!
1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 10:23:25 PM
Author: Mara
oh my god that stone is amazing!!!! and HUGE. my jaw is on the floor. gosh and you were considering doing something else with the setting ? but there''s NO ROOM. hahah. seriously...that is the best case of finger coverage i think we have seen on here yet? congratulations!!! i don''t even know what else to say but WOW.
Hi Mara! I just wanted to say thanks again for helping me out when I was first considering this stone. You and Ellen nudged me in the right direction, and I really appreciate your good advice.
face1.gif

And of course I absolutely love your beautiful set, which is to die for! You have superb taste, gf!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My oh my oh my!!!!!
6.gif
3.gif
30.gif

That is GORGEOUS!!!! It is totally a flashing disco ball, I love all the rainbow flashes! Mara''s right, that IS the best finger coverage I''ve seen on this site! Are you absolutely sure that''s "only" a 3.26??? I have a 3.56 ct RB and a 3.5 size finger but I don''t get nearly the same finger coverage!!! LOVE IT!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, you aren''t going to be able to have enough pics to satisfy us here LOL!! This is an amazing ring and holy cow it covers your entire finger!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
WOW. Oh my!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s absolutely gorgeous and looks huge huge HUGE! Little D!? No way!

Now I know how a 3+ carat would look on my 3.5 finger! Your set is like a much bigger version of mine. I just love it.

What size diamond did you have before?

Can I get more hand shots! Do you have one of your whole hand a little further away?

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 11:45:42 PM
Author: KristyDarling
My oh my oh my!!!!!
6.gif
3.gif
30.gif

That is GORGEOUS!!!! It is totally a flashing disco ball, I love all the rainbow flashes! Mara''s right, that IS the best finger coverage I''ve seen on this site! Are you absolutely sure that''s ''only'' a 3.26??? I have a 3.56 ct RB and a 3.5 size finger but I don''t get nearly the same finger coverage!!! LOVE IT!!!
Hi KD! Hahaha, 3.26 is def right. But you know, I''m actually not 100% sure about the 3.75. When I was at ERD most recently I measured a 3.75, but a few months ago at another jewelry store I was a 3.5. I don''t think my finger has changed in size at all (if anything in the winter, your fingers are supposed to shrink from the cold?), so maybe different ring sizers are a little off from each other?

As if *you''re* one to talk about finger coverage!!!! I can only hope to work my way up to a ring as blingtastic as yours! I love love love your gorgeous three-stone. In fact, it''s one of the first bookmarks I''ve got in my Pricescope folder. What a beauty!!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/19/2007 11:54:13 PM
Author: snlee
WOW. Oh my!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It''s absolutely gorgeous and looks huge huge HUGE! Little D!? No way!

Now I know how a 3+ carat would look on my 3.5 finger! Your set is like a much bigger version of mine. I just love it.

What size diamond did you have before?

Can I get more hand shots! Do you have one of your whole hand a little further away?
Hi snlee! I had a 2.6 ct RB before this one (more details above). Not too much of a leap, but enough for me to notice (even if no one else does!) and be happy with it.

I''ll definitely get a full hand shot for you guys--just waiting for the camera battery to charge. Will post more pics again soon.
3.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Your new precious is drop dead gorgeous, LS!!

You got a couple of good shots of the arrows!! They are spectacular!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Can''t wait to see some outdoor shots when you get to take and post them!!
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, incredible!!!
30.gif

Is that the SuperbCert Tiffany setting or another?

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Talk about finger coverage! It''s gorgeous!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I am freaking out at how amazing your ring is!! Wow - wow - wow! It''s just a stunner and the cut is fantastic. Seriously it''s amazing. Congratulations. Can you post the details on the specs?

What did you do with your old 2.6? I think I''m looking for an upgrade!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
OMIGOSH!! I can''t be the only one feeling major DSS right about now. That thing is enormous on your tiny finger! It''s just divine and so sparkly. Congratulations on finding your dream stone. It''s funny how a diamond makes you feel so good. I''m wondering how long the feeling lasts
1.gif
Can''t wait for more pics.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT''s a ring! How gorgeous and huge! There doesn''t look to be a hint of color in it. Did I miss the specs on that baby?

Wow!

I''ll bet you are over the moon! Enjoy it and wear it in good health.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
*THUD*

That is one gorgeous rock!
30.gif
You really ARE lucky.
9.gif

Congrats on your beautiful ring, and wear it in good health!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Never was much of a round fan, but once in a while a ring comes along that changes my mind. One of the nicest rounds I have ever seen. Excellent choice, for the diamond and setting. You couldn''t have done better. Please do post the entire specs and hand shots from further away if you can.
36.gif
36.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! that is flippin'' gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
its the size of an eyeball its so BIG!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! That stone is...
23.gif
GORGEOUS!!! You are a very very lucky girl! It looks perfectly fantastic on your teeny tiny hand!!!! Congrats!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK... that''s it. I''m done here. I can''t take it anymore. I am picking up my ball (and my measly 2.36''er) and going home. I cannot keep up, and the ENVY just is not good for me! So... buh BYE!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Seriously, that diamond is AMAZING!
30.gif
Like the others have said, one of the loveliest we''ve seen. The setting really showcases that huge, honkin'' rock, and it looks gorgeous on your pretty (little!) hand. With every picture, the word that keeps coming to mind is, "Perfect!" Simply perfect. I love it!
30.gif

Congratulations and may you wear it with health and happiness for many, many years!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What can I say besides, WOW!!!!! It is just stunning. I''m drooling all over the keyboard. I absolutely love it and it looks perfect in that gorgeous setting. Wear it in good health. Congratulations!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results