shape
carat
color
clarity

LittleD (my 3.26 ct RB upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh! So beautifully done. Elegant hand, stone and ring. Congrats!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Huge and stunning diamond!!
30.gif
18.gif
36.gif
Congratulations!!

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, girl! That thing is huge! You need to start doing some finger strenthening exercises to lift that thing!!!

bargaincrazy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 2:27:52 PM
Author: lucky sparkle
Date: 1/20/2007 1:14:56 AM

Author: bargaincrazy

OMIGOSH!! I can''t be the only one feeling major DSS right about now. That thing is enormous on your tiny finger! It''s just divine and so sparkly. Congratulations on finding your dream stone. It''s funny how a diamond makes you feel so good. I''m wondering how long the feeling lasts
1.gif
Can''t wait for more pics.

Hahaha thanks, bc! I was actually at ERD when you called Mark to let him know that you had received your ring. I looooove your gorgeous cushion and your beautiful custom setting! Doesn''t Mark do great work? I think my next purchase down the line may be a cushion...

And yup, it is pretty funny how happy a little piece of carbon can make you feel. I hope the feeling never fades!

Well, I think for you and LittleD, it will be true love forever
1.gif
So you were there at ERD on 12/22. How funny! Thanks for your compliments. I am totally thrilled with my ring and Mark''s custom work. It''s also great how Mark has access to the makers of some popular and amazing designer settings.

Your SuperbCert is fabulous!! I used to think the Tiffany classic settings were kinda blah, but I''m totally coming around. The SuperbCert is way nicer IMHO. And you are so right about how rings look less dainty in pictures. All of our amazing digital cameras are almost TOO good the way they magnify everything. Based on how delicate your setting already looks in the pics, it must be just so extremely delicate looking in person. Those prongs look super dainty already. Stunning ring and hands!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Derrrrrrrrrrr.........

''scuse me, think my brain was hemmorhaging there for a second. I am just in AWE!!! GORGEOUS, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

3.gif
18.gif
30.gif

susi

Shiny_Rock
lucky, I love your mount.....it''s absolutely perfect for that stunning diamond!

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
i've seen that stone...it is absolutely fabulous! i'm currently looking at it's fsi1 little (well...not so little) sister as my upgrade (my sidestones are .65 and .66 esi1's and current center is a 1.75) so a 3plus ct upgrade on my size 4 finger really is too much!

enjoy, it is perfect!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
WOW that is a huge rock!!

I really like your MM setting, it''s fantastic! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Out of curiosity, how long have you and hubby been married?

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 10:05:39 PM
Author: rocks
i''ve seen that stone...it is absolutely fabulous! i''m currently looking at it''s fsi1 little (well...not so little) sister as my upgrade (my sidestones are .65 and .66 esi1''s and current center is a 1.75) so a 3plus ct upgrade on my size 4 finger really is too much!

enjoy, it is perfect!
Hi rocks! It''s neat that this very stone has been in your hands. Isn''t it fun to diamond shop?
1.gif

Can''t wait to see your upgrade as well! Keep us posted on how things go with that. It sounds like it''s going to be awesome!!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 10:17:30 PM
Author: Sophie
WOW that is a huge rock!!

I really like your MM setting, it''s fantastic! Congratulations and wear it in good health!

Out of curiosity, how long have you and hubby been married?
Aww thanks for the compliment, Sophie! The setting''s actually from Mark Turnowski in NYC. It''s basically the same exact Tiffany replica that Superbcert makes. I just love the simplicity of it.

DH and I have been married for a little less than a year now (more details of how I ended up with this upgrade can be found earlier in the thread, I think on page 2). It took a little while, but I''m so happy I finally found this stone.
1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Some more pics (hope you guys are okay with more?)...

LD00031.JPG

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - congrats!!! It doesn''t get any better than this - absolutely gorgeous!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
OMG your ring is so breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
and a size 3.26 on a ring size 3.75 !!!!
6.gif

o.k. that''s it, I have to workout harder so my fingers also lose weight and my 2.5 won''t look so teeny
8.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread yesterday?!!
LuckySparkle, your ring absolutely breathtaking! Everything about it is just so PERFECT...the size, the color,the arrows, the setting... Are you sure your finger isn''t a 2.75?
2.gif
Keep those pictures coming!!! We want more more more!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
IT''S A HONKER alright! Perfect amount of finger coverage - and then sum!

I also LOVE the setting - it really makes the center stone pop not that it needs poppen - that baby is on fire! I''m so glad that you posted and please please don''t be shy. Us girls love them-pics!
31.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
My goodness that is gorgeous beyond words. I couldn''t imagine anything more classic and perfect.

(I''m in the Bahamas on business/vacation, just had to have a PS fix and I find this beauty! WOW)

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
GOOD LORD THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! I love love love love love that setting! Congratulations!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Holy Flippin'' Moly and a big ol'' WOW!!!! Stunning, stunning, stunning, huge!, stunning, stunning, stunning!

Fashionvictim

Shiny_Rock
Wow! that thing is HUUUGE! Beautiful!

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/20/2007 3:43:48 PM
Author: Mara
oh my lord. seriously!! that stone looks absolutely massive!!! i have seen KD''s in person and it doesn''t seem like it''s that large. is it the setting making it seem larger? crazy!!! i can''t get over it.

I had a four prong setting for my previous stone, and in comparison with this new setting, I definitely think that having six prongs adds a noticeable amount of diameter to the stone. It''s like an optical illusion...
face1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
I wasn''t able to get any good outdoor shots this weekend, cause it seems that the sun''s just refusing to shine. But here''s one that I took from inside the car...

LD00036.JPG

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
A requisite flower shot (more to come if I can just convince DH to buy me more flowers!
9.gif
)...

LD00034.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love that middle shot!!

It really is a beautiful stone, and neat to finally see one I helped someone pick out.
1.gif

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 5:54:25 PM
Author: Ellen
Love that middle shot!!

It really is a beautiful stone, and neat to finally see one I helped someone pick out.
1.gif
Thanks SO much for all your advice and encouragement, Ellen! You''re the best! We did good, didn''t we?
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 6:39:58 PM

Thanks SO much for all your advice and encouragement, Ellen! You''re the best! We did good, didn''t we?
2.gif
You are very welcome! I love giving back what I''ve learned here, it is truly rewarding, and this is a prime example.

And yes, we did.
16.gif

p.s. I just have to ask, is that hard to adjust to? I had to really slow down with my new ring to avoid knocking it, and it''s less than half that size. Just curious.

lucky sparkle

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 6:54:46 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 1/21/2007 6:39:58 PM

2.gif
You are very welcome! I love giving back what I''ve learned here, it is truly rewarding, and this is a prime example.

And yes, we did.
16.gif

p.s. I just have to ask, is that hard to adjust to? I had to really slow down with my new ring to avoid knocking it, and it''s less than half that size. Just curious.
Ya know, it definitely is somewhat of an adjustment. I''m still self-conscious wearing it out in public, so I tend to cover it up with my long sleeve when I''m walking around. And I have been knocking it around, here and there. So yup, I''m trying to slow down a bit and be more aware of its presence so that LD doesn''t end up with a big bad crack--that would be very sad...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results