shape
carat
color
clarity

List of MMD / Laboratory Grown Diamond sellers

Lovey Lace

Rough_Rock
The selection for 5+ ct isn't great, hardly any at all. I'm looking for ECs or Asschers only. For pinks and blues, I can also do ovals or pears.

Ritani has the biggest supply and seems very affordable compared to the rest. Is there anything wrong with Ritani?

Distinctive Gem is pretty pricey - why? Is it better?

DbL has no blues or pinks over 5+ ct. Same goes for the precision cut Brian Gavin and Whiteflash.

Any other top brands I'm missing?

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
A lot of people here are having success Ritana with the help of DejaWiz and Kim N , but I think this might be the wrong place to put this post. Maybe start a new one not under the sellers category.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
The selection for 5+ ct isn't great, hardly any at all. I'm looking for ECs or Asschers only. For pinks and blues, I can also do ovals or pears.

Ritani has the biggest supply and seems very affordable compared to the rest. Is there anything wrong with Ritani?

Distinctive Gem is pretty pricey - why? Is it better?

DbL has no blues or pinks over 5+ ct. Same goes for the precision cut Brian Gavin and Whiteflash.

Any other top brands I'm missing?

I have searched thru Distinctive Gem as well and had the same question as you. Are they Rhino's picks of the best of the best?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I'd recommend karaters.com because they offer good deals on wholesale lab-grown diamonds. I like that their offers are ethically grown and sourced. I also got a freebie (diamond studs) from my last order so that's a nice touch.

Forum violation..."Trade Members" section 1 and 2:

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Adding a source that has been extremely helpful that I didn’t see mentioned here.
dreamstone .com.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Amoura96 your posts all seem to violate PS policies that you agreed to when you signed up.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I personally wouldn't trust in ANY upgrade policy.

I totally get this opinion. In a way, any lifetime guarantee made by a company has obvious limitations.
"Lifetime"... whose lifetime are we talking about?
BUT- speaking as someone running a company that has had a working trade-up policy for 25 years.......it's possible to maintain an ethical commitment to trade up.. even when considering LGD's. What we sell...it's not really diamonds. It's a service, and ethics. Neither of those should be affected by the source of the rough diamond.
I will say that one of the things that is seemingly slipping away are some important traditions. A lot of the newer LGD companies do not seem to continue the traditions of the diamond business that have existed my whole life. Your word is your bond, that sort of thing.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
DbL has no blues or pinks over 5+ ct.

They are out there...and I'm sure any of the fine companies being discussed here can source them.
My perspective? The prices need to stabilize ( come down) on the larger LGDs......I'm waiting.......

SouthPhillySparkle

Rough_Rock
I have discovered how to buy directly from Anjali Diamonds. This is the Indian manufacturer of many of the diamonds we’ve been buying through the above vendors at mark-up prices. If you write to [email protected], he will send you the stock list of diamonds in Mumbai or New York City…you can ask to see one or both. On the list, the unit price is the per carat price, and the price of the actual stone is just to the right of it.

I have purchased four gorgeous stones from Anjali, and am so happy with them. They come with IGI certification. The middle man is completely cut out, and the prices are a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere. I did have one bad experience where my stone got misplaced in the New York office and took much longer to reach me than it should have, but it all came out right in the end and the people at Anjali were so apologetic and accommodating.

Just recently I dropped into the NY office and they let me browse the stones (I had pre-chosen the ones I wanted to look at from the stock list), and even gave me a discount on already-low prices.

Jessica - V

Rough_Rock
I have discovered how to buy directly from Anjali Diamonds. This is the Indian manufacturer of many of the diamonds we’ve been buying through the above vendors at mark-up prices. If you write to [email protected], he will send you the stock list of diamonds in Mumbai or New York City…you can ask to see one or both. On the list, the unit price is the per carat price, and the price of the actual stone is just to the right of it.

I have purchased four gorgeous stones from Anjali, and am so happy with them. They come with IGI certification. The middle man is completely cut out, and the prices are a fraction of what you would pay elsewhere. I did have one bad experience where my stone got misplaced in the New York office and took much longer to reach me than it should have, but it all came out right in the end and the people at Anjali were so apologetic and accommodating.

Just recently I dropped into the NY office and they let me browse the stones (I had pre-chosen the ones I wanted to look at from the stock list), and even gave me a discount on already-low prices.
I visited https://anjalidiamonds.com/lab-grown-diamonds-india/ . And they don't sell lab items, nor do they have a store address? Has anyone bought here yet? I need to buy 1 purple lad diamond. Thank

SouthPhillySparkle

Rough_Rock

G_STHWST

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the recommendation, reached out to Bhawna recently. Glad to hear you had good experiences.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
B2Cjewels.com has the best prices.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

jeaniefish

Shiny_Rock
Adiamor has great customer service, competitive prices and GCAL 8x is one of the lab certification filters you can choose when looking for rounds and ovals (possibly other shapes too,IDK) . The diamond I bought was lovely but wasn’t quite right for my setting. The return process was super easy and I’ve never received a refund from an online merchant for anything as quickly as I did from Adiamor for the diamond I sent back. I gave the pkg. to FedEx at mid morning on Tuesday. I received a refund email from Adiamor the following afternoon! Wow!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock

Dhana

Shiny_Rock
This was posted on show me the bling where a PSer got a lab hoop
On Etsy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results