carat
color
clarity

lilygirl did it! Presenting Big Poppa

winternight

Brilliant_Rock
Dani|1329140579|3125247 said:
Winternight-

Where did you end up getting your pink band from? (sorry to hijack, Lily!!!)

I took a chance on an estate ring on eBay. The diamonds are single cut natural pinks in a 1/2 eternity. I was lookIng at some deco rings and the band popped up. He had two but someone beat me to the other one. The band should be here in a day or two and I'll post if it looks good since I may want to have the diamonds tested but don't know about testing such small diamonds. I've never seen single cut pinks so I jumped on it.

Lily, can't wait to see your studs! My first OEC were diamond earrings and I love them!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big Papa is still one handsome dude!

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
ooh winternight i can't wait to see your pink diamond band either! single cuts huh? thats got to be awesome, i'm excited for you!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lily!

You new pics are just gorgeous!! Love your set!!! BTW, you did get your pink band from Yigal, correct? I remember you telling us that a while back, and I saved his name because I love your ring so much!!! Are you still happy with it!!! Thanks so much!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Where did you get the pink diamond band??

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Niiice! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lily -

Post more pics ANYTIME, Miss Hand Model! :Up_to_something:

I love Big Poppa - so buttery! And as we all know, everything's always better with a pat of butter! :twirl: :tongue:

It is truly gorgeous Gorgeous GORGEOUS!!! and absolutely PERFECT on your hand! :love:

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
Pinto Bean!! you are so excited i love it! lol that's exactly how i am too :tongue:

Dani- sorry for the late reply. Yes Yigal made it and i still love it. Make sure you ask him though to pick the pinkest diamonds he can and that you want the diamonds a "nice size". Price will remain the same but he will pick the best of his stock just because you asked :) .i was pretty specific in what i wanted lol.

thanks all of you girls! Big Poppa feels loved :wacko:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Lily!

Thanks so much for that info! I just have 2 more questions....Is your band rose gold? Also, is it full eternity or half? Thanks again!!!

lily1120

Shiny_Rock
Dani- it's half and yes it's 14k pink gold. You can prob ask Yigal to make it full or 3/4 if that's what you'd like.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh. my. gosh.

Your stone and ring are absolutely gorgeous. GORGEOUS.

I love your super thin band, it really lets your amazing diamond shine.

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
I looooove your ring. The stone size is just perfect and absolutely stunning. Glad I get to give you a congrats (eventhough its a little late) :twirl:

nat_can

Rough_Rock
Wow, very beautiful ring and very very beautiful wedding band :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results