shape
carat
color
clarity

Lightbox Loose Stones up to 2ct Just Became Available

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My first necklace arrived today (second one on the way) - I can definitely see the color but it seems well-cut and sparkles. I’ll compare both when I have them in-hand - hoping the second one is whiter and I can keep that one.

(Link so some videos: )

1F65F289-DE0B-49A7-A19B-4A02B0D2DFBE.jpeg FB27C670-3373-4708-B75C-7D175C2C6CED.jpeg

Thank you for sharing! It looks beautiful and super sparkly!
I think it is hard for me to see from the video if the color is coming from the stone or a reflection from the background since the background has a slight yellow nuance on my screen... how does it look to you? Do you see color in daylight too?

mpbbmp

Rough_Rock
So, I just received my 2ct stone and it came wrapped in white tissue paper and a grey velvet pouch.... I thought they supposed to come in a box. This makes me concerned (is it a return?) and disappointed by the presentation... Anyone else received theirs?

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
So, I just received my 2ct stone and it came wrapped in white tissue paper and a grey velvet pouch.... I thought they supposed to come in a box. This makes me concerned (is it a return?) and disappointed by the presentation... Anyone else received theirs?

My first one came in the grey pouch. The second came in heavily wrapped tissue paper, no grey pouch.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe they’re shipping from different sources? Pictures please!!

MTD

Rough_Rock

Funny you say that but I just received a pair of the my 2 ct stones which came in their own boxes but gone are the grey velvet pouch that the box are put in instead replaced with a white tissue paper. Also added is an empty gem parcel paper with each box. Maybe to use for return?

Are you saying your stone was inside the gem parcel paper? I can't say whether your stone is a return or not. I returned my 1.5ct stone but I never opened the box.

So far the stones I got have uniform white color, which I prefer, and sparkly, though one is a tad sparkly. So I am pleased about it. Have not taken it outside for comparison. A bit cloudy where I am. Will do so tomorrow.

MTD

Rough_Rock
Thank you. Did you order just a couple of days ago? Or before?

Yes, ordered a couple of days ago.

My first LB order a few weeks ago came with box and gray pouch.

mpbbmp

Rough_Rock
Yes, ordered a couple of days ago.

My first LB order a few weeks ago came with box and gray pouch.

Interesting… this makes me a bit concerned if it is a return and something is wrong with it … I’m a total newbie….
What is the best way to make sure it is a good color / cut ? It’s for an engagement ring, so I want to make sure it’s good price / quality wise.
I think I can see yellow in it sometimes and sometimes not. What’s the best lighting to evaluate?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nonexpert pics... unsure what color it is but maybe I? I don't think it's as low as J or as high as G. I have no idea if I took the ASET pics right... definitely shows some leakage under the table but not bad for the price lol

It measures 8.09mm

C6FA54E0-52DB-43D7-8EB5-6F0986CA261E.jpeg

DBD40182-5AD8-4260-A110-9EE73BFBEDC8.jpeg

97BBF10A-7433-45C2-92F5-0D2275F9C295.jpeg

E4D8EE51-55B1-4074-B80D-05269DB01D35.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nonexpert pics... unsure what color it is but maybe I? I don't think it's as low as J or as high as G. I have no idea if I took the ASET pics right... definitely shows some leakage under the table but not bad for the price lol

It measures 8.09mm

Awesome photos, thanks for sharing!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It measures 8.09mm

Thank you for sharing!

mpbbmp

Rough_Rock
I emailed LightBox about the packaging. I am attaching their response in case anyone else is wondering. But based on other comments in this thread their answer does not seem accurate.... IMG_2314.jpeg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I emailed LightBox about the packaging. I am attaching their response in case anyone else is wondering. But based on other comments in this thread their answer does not seem accurate.... IMG_2314.jpeg

Yeah.... mine was in a box. The gem paper was folded up empty right next to it.

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mine was in the square box with the plastic on the top and bottom holding it in place, the tissue paper and the grey pouch were separate but in the box.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine was in the square box with the plastic on the top and bottom holding it in place, the tissue paper and the grey pouch were separate but in the box.

I didn't get a grey pouch at all! Weird!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
For those of you that ordered 2 stones, for earrings, were they generally matched in color and cut?

I see some variations and it concerns me because I'd want the stones to be pretty equal. Wondering if it's worth it to pay a bit more and get a known quantity for earrings.

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
One of my 2ct was colorless but the other had a yellow tint. It does bother me but they’re now sold out… I suppose once I set them in studs (in yellow gold) it wouldn’t matter? Thoughts?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One of my 2ct was colorless but the other had a yellow tint. It does bother me but they’re now sold out… I suppose once I set them in studs (in yellow gold) it wouldn’t matter? Thoughts?

If it were me, I'd want them to match. They'll get more in stock eventually. Can you wait to get a match?

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Mine came in tissue paper too. I nearly dropped it off the bed and into the carpet. I was expecting the plastic packaging. It is a nice lab diamond. The cut looks okay but it is definitely just a brilliant cut. I was hoping it would be worthy enough to fit in my halo that has a mined diamond I fractured. When I put it next to the mined diamond, it looks a bit hazy and smaller, even though mine is a 2.01 carat. I ordered an 8.5mm precision OEC that just came in and should get Wednesday. I can afford to keep them both but not set them both right now. I was thinking maybe 2 tcw earrings would be a better buy or even a blue diamond. Still on the fence….

AntiqueSparkle

Shiny_Rock
If it were me, I'd want them to match. They'll get more in stock eventually. Can you wait to get a match?

Yeah I think so. I was planning on returning the one with the tint but the fear is then that I get another that’s lower colored when I reorder. Wish didn’t have to have deal with the hassle.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah I think so. I was planning on returning the one with the tint but the fear is then that I get another that’s lower colored when I reorder. Wish didn’t have to have deal with the hassle.

I am going to take some better pics of mine today. I am hoping with the sun and if I keep it free from fingerprints, it will look better. Mine definitely does not show much color. If anything, it might be a little too white for me. I am sending it back this week unless you might be interested?

I just happened to look at they had 2 carat tw cushion earring’s that are in 4 prong baskets. I think I want these more right now so I just ordered them before they disappear.

Myshinybestlife

Shiny_Rock
I am going to take some better pics of mine today. I am hoping with the sun and if I keep it free from fingerprints, it will look better. Mine definitely does not show much color. If anything, it might be a little too white for me. I am sending it back this week unless you might be interested?

I just happened to look at they had 2 carat tw cushion earring’s that are in 4 prong baskets. I think I want these more right now so I just ordered them before they disappear.

I got mine (the 2ct) no tint seen. Faces up whiter than my 2 ct cushion. I will take pictures with both when I get home today.

2B2

Rough_Rock
Mine was shipped out on Monday and was supposed to get here on Friday…it seems to be stuck at a FedEx facility. Has anyone had this issue?

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock

Are you still looking to get rid of your stone ? Mune is pretty warm and i love a white stone

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Are you still looking to get rid of your stone ? Mune is pretty warm and i love a white stone

I was going to ship it back tomorrow. I can take some better pics in the sun and post them here if you are interested. I would just sell it for what I paid. I will check and see when the restock is going to happen just in case.

Alexmv1

Rough_Rock
I was going to ship it back tomorrow. I can take some better pics in the sun and post them here if you are interested. I would just sell it for what I paid. I will check and see when the restock is going to happen just in case.

Yeah id love to see it. Also can you explain to me a bit how the return process goes

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results