shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s put some faces with rings... :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Katiedid, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet !! What a beautiful family!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 4:57:59 PM
Author: blushingbride

Date: 7/9/2007 3:28:31 PM
Author: Mandarine
I''ll play too!

This was us July 4th (we went up near Cape Cod)...Look at all the bonfires at the beach!!!

M~
Mandarine, your pictures look great - very professional! I was up in Chatham over fourth of July - I love it there!! Where were you exactly in Cape Cod?
Thanks! We were actually in Marshfield...which is not really that close to Cape Cod, but nobody knows where Marshfield is..hehehe. I love it up there!!!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are so sweet! I have to admit, I think I have quite a handsome hubby and adorable kids! :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/11/2007 7:23:25 PM

Date: 7/11/2007 4:57:59 PM
Author: blushingbride

Date: 7/9/2007 3:28:31 PM
I''ll play too!

This was us July 4th (we went up near Cape Cod)...Look at all the bonfires at the beach!!!

M~
Mandarine, your pictures look great - very professional! I was up in Chatham over fourth of July - I love it there!! Where were you exactly in Cape Cod?
Thanks! We were actually in Marshfield...which is not really that close to Cape Cod, but nobody knows where Marshfield is..hehehe. I love it up there!!!!

I do, I do!!! I don''t live in MA but I live over the border in NH, and I''ve been through Marshfield a few times.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katiedid, I''m in shock! I clicked on page 8 of this thread and scrolled up from the bottom...you and your DH look like you''re babysitting those adorable little girls and not old enough to be their mommy and daddy!!! Wow! You are just beautiful and your DH is very handsome!!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''ll play...here is divergrrl & her baby....(he''s 2 now)

cheek2cheek.jpg

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
AACK!!!! WHAT HAPPENED! tHAT IS TOO BIG! omigawsh..so sorry everyone, that is ridiculous...oh boy...how do I fix that? no one wants to see a pic that stinkin'' big.

Lordy.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Me & my cutie DH...I love his silver hair...he went silver young....in his 20s...

OMSI.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
We love the Cape and Nantucket, Chatham is one of our favorite places, love the town and Chatam Bars Inn!

You are all so lovely and happy looking!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64--you just made my day! Most days, I can''t even believe I have an almost 10 year old! I feel like a kid myself (although I don''t look like one up close... )
emsmile.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks SDL! By the way, I love San Diego and I always love reading your posts--you''re one of my favorites! Now I see why--you give such nice compliments!
emsmile.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver,
you and hubby look cute!!! Jake is an adorable 2 year old but he was such a cute baby!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Did Leonid and Irina check drivers license photos at sign up....EVERYONE here is stunning! Wow!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver, you guys are adorable as well! I love the silver hair, very distinguished! Your baby is precious too!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diver the three of you are gorgeous!!! You also remind me of Lynda Carter in the pic with your baby!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2007 1:20:18 PM
Author: Lorelei
Diver the three of you are gorgeous!!! You also remind me of Lynda Carter in the pic with your baby!
*smacking head* THAT''S who she reminded me of!

Everyone is just gorgeous!

Katiedid, I have no idea why, but I thought you were fresh out of college only to find out you have kids! You still look fresh out of college though.
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
travelinggal--send me your address and I''ll mail you some $ for saying that...
emteeth.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings, lovely ladies. I am hoping to receive my diamond ring tomorrow...since it is my Birthday, and Friday the 13th (which, happens to be lucky for me). Once I get the ring, I will be sure to post pics, of the ring, and perhaps a pic of me! It will be a 1.76 carat round set in a simple white gold cathedral mount, about 4mm wide, with split prongs (4 prong head from Stuller). This is my first upgrade in 14 years of marriage, and my original e-ring has a .65 carat pear shape. I got married when I was 24, so back then, the ring looked BIG..lol. This forum has since converted my thinking as to what constitutes "BIG" in a diamond. I will be back in a couple of days with pics!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
YEAH..I got it , I GOT IT! It arrived this afternoon..I took some quick pics, but I will try to take better ones, more clear pics. It''s hard to see the prongs, but it is a four prong head from Stuller...split prongs, and it just adds a little something to the plain white gold shank. I LOVE IT!! It''s a 1.76, SI 1, H color. And below I will try to figure out how to attach a recent pic of myself.

DSC01231 (2).JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Another pic...

DSC01218 (2).JPG

beau13

Ideal_Rock
And here is the pic of me (I couldn''t figure out how to get more than one pic per post?)

june 4th 2007 (2).jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beau13,
Happy Happy Birthday and congrats on your upgrade!!!
emotion-19.gif
emcake.gif
Did you show it off in Show Me the Ring Thread?

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy, I did post one awful pic in that thread, once my camera recharges, I will try to take some much better pics..but for now..gotta get ready for a night out on the town, and I get to show of my new sparklie!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Holy Shmoly, Beau! At first I thought "Wow, what a gorgeous pair of rings". And then I saw the pic of you and I''m all "WOW! WHAT A GORGEOUS WOMAN!!"

Happy birthday, and I hope you feel fabulous!
10.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Ah, thanks Independent Girl, I''m blushing..that''s the nicest thing I heard all day! Especially since it''s a bad pic, but I thought If I posted one of me and hubby, he would kill me, and I have lots of pics of me and the kids, but don''t want to post that! You just made this 38 yr old feel young again! Thanks

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock

Picos

Rough_Rock
castle.jpg

There''s me & mine at the top of the Contemporary resort in Disenyword. Not the best picture, but lovely background!

The ering is in the avatar...I''m still waiting for: a) my digital camera to work, b) to have some time off from work & c) a sunny day, all at the same time! Ha!

Lovely pictures everyone, btw!
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Picos, cute pic!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Picos - your Lupin avatar is hilarious!!! Remus is yummy
18.gif
hahaha

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
bumpsie.gif
for more pretty faces. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results