shape
carat
color
clarity

Lets post our wedding dresses!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
hahaha JCJD, that''s awesome!!!!!!! RockChick, LOVE the Swiffer. ;-)

Seriously though, you look fan-freakin-tastic in that dress! It and you are stunningly gorgeous. And you look like you really enjoy wearing it. :)

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Rockchick,
GIRL, you and your dress are absolutely knock outs. Talk about curve hugging...

kaschmir

Rough_Rock
hi rockchick,

i told you already... but must say it again: you look HOT in your dress. really. awesome.

regards,
kaschmir

kaschmir

Rough_Rock
MelissaSue,

thanks a lot for the watters-dress-info. it is so amazing - you seem to know EVERYTHING about wedding dresses and are even able to find dresses on 'real' brides on 'the knot' where i never manage to find anything - let alone browse bios!

. i did find the dress on the watters' webpage but with no info about the fabric... it is due to arrive this week... am VERY excited!!! i think it is hilarious that i will be wearing this dress... i will probably be the only bride in germany with this dress as you cannot buy watters here, hehe
9.gif
. cannot wait! i hope there won't be too many alterations necessary... i ordered it a size up and checked the measurements since i've read that wedding dresses run small in the u.s.. including some 'wiggle room', it should work out o.k..

regards,
kaschmir

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh no- HouMedGal- I don''t know how I missed your dress! But it looks completely fabulous on you... and what a screaming hot deal too! congrats
36.gif
too exciting. I am thinking I will drag my friends along to try on dresses with me as "study breaks"...
3.gif
hehe

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Icekid!!!! I was suuuuper excited to find a dress I love so much for such a steal of a price!! You should definitely haul your friends out on dress-shopping study breaks, and take lots of pics to show all of us!!! :)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
kaschmir - It doesn''t say cotton lace on the watters website? Hmm.. I wonder where I read that? I remember that was one of the dresses I originally saved to my favorites when I was looking through dresses before I ever tried any on.
Anyway.. I just saw your post today.. and it reminded me.. that yesterday.. on the knot.. I saw a bio called WattersDressBio. The knot is not working right now so I can''t post a link, but if you go into talk and type wattesrdressbio in the find a knottie box it will come up. and there is at least one pic of a real bride in your dress.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my first shot at posting a picture....sorry if it doesn''t work!
30.gif

oleg0627.JPG

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Okay...my picture posted but in pretty horrible resolution...why?

I know that my file was too big and I have a really old PhotoMax program and having a hard time downsizing the pictures. Is there anyother way to make photos smaller with the bad quality?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
FD21 - I don''t know why the resolution is so bad, but the dress looks GORGEOUS!! Let me see if I can get you a better pic. This should be better, I hope!

fd21dress.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Here is a close up of the bodice. Its REALLY pretty!

closupbodicefd21 copy.jpg

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much MelissaSue! I am totally in love with the dress too! It's so much better in real life.

I guess I'll keep trying with the picture thing....How did you get the picture to be the right size? Did you have to mess with it in Photoshop or something? The program that came with my digital camera doesn't have anyway to resize photos ...I think that's my problem
33.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Kristie

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
The secret is that Melissa Sue is an all-things-wedding-related-genius.
She just simply is that...a magician of sorts.
Have a great weekend all!
I''m off to the lake for some needed rest and relaxation after the first
week of school!
Tybee
Ps. I forgot to comment...that''s a gorgeous dress!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
lol- I''m not a magician.

My fantastic fiance has taught me lots of tricks actually. I am good at finding things on the internet, and then he is really good at photoshop and stuff because he majored in "Media Studies/Graphic Arts" for a couple years, before finally settling on a liberal arts degree and a career in car sales. :)

But yeah.. what I did, is took a screen shot of the david''s bridal webpage, and then put that into photoshop and cropped out the dress. Then I zoomed in on the detailing of the dress on the davids website (they have a really good zoom feature on that website), and did the same thing again..Its actually really simple to do, once you learn the tricks. My skills are still REALLY basic with photoshop though.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I just got maarrieed on August 6th...here is me and my hubby and my dress~

414524007205_0_ALB.jpg

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh you are BEAUTIFUL!
And did you marry Richard Gere? Congratulations!
I love your dress and you look so happy!

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
by the way, where did you get married? I noticed the super cute shells. Did you have a beach wedding?

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
ivana - You looked so pretty! And happy! LOVE your gown!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
ahh, thanks girls. I had the best time of my life and wouldn't have changed a thing...

We got married at the Bel Air Bay Club in Pacific Palisades, CA. It was right off of PCH on the water. The place is gorgoeus. I did a beach theme...

This is the back of the dress and my cake~

579284766205_0_ALB.jpg

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana, I''m in love with your dress, your cake, your flowers...ahhhh, sooooo pretty. I love understated elegance...I''m going for a very similar look/feel for my wedding! And I really like how your DH was dressed...the white shirt and white tie looked really nice!!!

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ivanadiamond - you look stunning!!! and I love that bustle. I want.... *drool*. You should start your own thread so everyone can properly congratulate you!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
ivanadiamond, everything about your wedding looks so beautiful, especially you. Your dress is so beautiful and you wear it so well.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Ivana - You look absolutely fabulous!!! Your dress is beautiful and that cake looks like it was really tasty too. Love the shells and sand on the edge of your aisle runner! The smile on your face in the first pic is priceless... you are just radiant! Would love to see more pics if you dont mind!
9.gif

ps - we were date twins!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/1/2004 3:45:52 PM
Author: LuvthatSparkle
Don't know why I like this origami back but it's different!

This is pages back, but as I was looking over the beginning of this thread, I saw it. (It is on Page 5.) I, also, love the back of this gown. It is simple and elegant. Has anyone seen a picture of the front? Is there a picture of it anywhere?

Origami Back Gown

Deborah

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/3/2004 2:19:40 PM
Author: reena
Date: 12/3/2004 10:42
6.gif
5 AM

Author: yanekie25

I drool at the back of this dress
34252%3B4723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B54%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A3968%3B%3A%3Bot1lsi

oh. my god. who? what? where?
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
who makes this dress?

also amy, the first one you posted
30.gif

Was this dress ever identified? I have to know who designed it and where I can see a picture of the front!!!

Deborah

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
AGBF - I know that dress is a Justina McCaffrey - style name is Alexia II I believe.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
47b5d833b3127cce926ecfef828500000016108Ibs2zFoycU
<BR
I Believe this is the front of the same dress!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the compliments~ I'll put some pics together and try to start a thread!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
These dresses are amazing. I always said I didnt want a real wedding dress, but a simple slip dress, since I''m getting married in vegas. Well now I am in love with this dress and my wedding is a year away

dress front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results