shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's plan an L.A-area get-together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited! I have been in LA for a week and this will be the first thing other than work that I do that is not with my FI!

See you all there!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to L.A. MSFlutter!! Did you enjoy the rain yesterday?
28.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I am so excited to be here! The rain was crazy, and is supposedly coming back tomorrow, right? i love LA so far, just cant wait to get moved into our apartment! Our stuff was delievered today.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome MSFlutter!! You sound so excited, that''s so cool! I remember when I moved here in March 1998 and I was absolutely GIDDY for the first 4 or 5 or 6 months. Can''t wait to meet you!

As for the rain, you might not see that again for weeks or possibly even months...that''s the strangest thing, to me, about So Cal. I should go check the weather.com website...

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
girls,

there is a small chance I might not be able to make it
39.gif
. I am moh in my girlfriend''s wedding and she just asked me to help her, oh no! hopefully I can at least stop by before hand and admire everyone''s sparklies and meet you ladies! Or maybe if we finish early come for dessert...I hate to miss this!!!

8.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to let everyone know I might not make it either
39.gif
I really want to, but driving in the rain is not my cup of tea (and I''d be heading up from San Diego). So, if the weather''s nice you''ll probably see me, otherwise I''ll have to wait until the next get together!
35.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
MSFlutter, I''m glad to hear that you are HERE! Welcome to L.A.
9.gif

I''m sorry to confirm that I won''t be able to make it to the get together
7.gif
It was my b-day yesterday and my parents surprised me with a trip to NY this weekend!! I''m sooooo excited to go! But I will miss all of you lovely ladies. So have a great time
1.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hey Researcher, is your icon supposed to be anyone in particular?? It looks like Ben Stiller!
3.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2006 11:01:40 PM
Author: sunkist
Hey Researcher, is your icon supposed to be anyone in particular?? It looks like Ben Stiller!
3.gif

It is him--from Zoolander
9.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
My fiance is getting sent last minute to Vegas for work on Friday, and wants me to accompany him so we can stay the weekend. Looks like I can''t make the get together either. Sorry guys.

Oh, and welcome to the city Ms Flutter (I think you brought the rain with you - just kidding).

Since there seems to be a number of gals that can''t make it, would you guys like to schedule another one - possibly on this side of the city? Someone was talking in another thread about how fun the Bungalow Club is (Melrose). Maybe we could reserve a cabana and have brunch one Sunday afternoon?

Have fun at Cozymels, everyone. I was really looking forward to meeting all of you.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
So who is still coming? Is it still on?

Have fun! Those of you going out of town!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
I say let''s still plan on it!

In reading recent posts, it looks like this is everyone status:

YES:
ChargerGrrl
MSFlutter
StephensBride (but hasn''t chimed in for awhile)
Miss Congeniality
Selflove

MAYBE:
IvanaDiamond
Marvel
Qtiekiki
Researcher
Ebree
Caligal
Blue Roses
NO:
Faierivert
Sunkist
LA Jennifer
AmberWaves

Did I get it right?

Yes, let''s talk about planning another one in the Westside. I''ve LOVE to try out the Bungalow Club for Sunday Brunch!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for being scarce, I've been working like crazy lately. I'm actually on MAYBE status. I have an appt at 10:30 that day and it depends on how long it runs. If I can get out at a decent time I'll hurry on over.

I'm all for the Bungalow Club whether or not I make this one. I saw that in another post and I can't wait to try it.

ETA: Would I be the only non-LIW?

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
ETA: Would I be the only non-LIW?
Do you mean not engaged? Or not married? I''m not married, but do have my ring!

I hope a few of us can at least show up! I''ve really been looking forward to it!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering if I'd be the only married person there. I found PS after I was engaged; I did manage to make the BIW list, (of which I'm now an Alumni).
1.gif

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that I'm in and out of my appt within an hour.

ETA: It'll be fun trying to figure out who's who by their bling
3.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
THANKS for the update, StephensBride. Hope to see you there.

And, I''m a proud member of the BIW club!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
I totally haven''t been keeping up with this thread. I will try to make it out there; hopefully it won''t rain and I won''t get lost since I don''t know the area too well. And I will be an alumni of the BIW too, so you won''t be the only one StephensBride if we both make it.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I''m so bummed, but my hubby said the rain is going to be too much to deal with to head all the way to South Beach. So, unless you want to change it to Irvine (we''re going to the new IMAX 3D Deep Sea movie at the Spectrum (it has Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet narrating)) I''m out. It''s just too much driving for us in the rain as we live all the way down in San Diego (Del Mar to be exact).

Have a great time!!!
35.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a bit of a lazy-butt and wasn''t sure I wanted to get up in time for my 10:30 so I rescheduled. While noon is still a bit early for me, I think I''ll do it for your ladies.

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be there! I''ve got my first dress fitting at 10:00 so I may be a little bit giddy and goofy at lunch.

Qtiekiki--COzymel''s is REALLY is to get to: it''s right off the 405 freeway and it will be on the right side of the street and they have their own big parking lot. Hope you will come!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
thought I''d have time for a manicure this morning. Doesnt look like it.... see you soon!

sorry i cant give you a ride, i just moved to town and really dont know where anything is. I''m actually being chauffered by my FI.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
So how did it go?!?! Did you girls who made it have a good time? I''m so BUMMED that I couldn''t make it! The worst part is the weather ended up being really nice. But, at that point I''d already made other plans.

Anyone interested in an Orange County get together????

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
researcher- we had a blast! check out the pics in the BWW section.

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2006 1:05:15 PM
Author: researcher
Anyone interested in an Orange County get together????

I''m up for that!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Should we start a new thread? Who else is from San Diego/Orange County?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results