shape
carat
color
clarity

Let's plan an L.A-area get-together!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m fine with that weekend, but only if it is in the Westside, since we have other things pending that weekend. Also, anyone want to meet in April? I''ll have my ring then!
28.gif
3.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm, March 4 might be ok for me unless my BF has something planned for my Bday. My bday is actually a few days before, but you know weekdays are busy... April is fine too! Just not Sundays for me.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like fun. I''m an LA girl too, so I''ll try and keep that weekend open. I''d also be open to driving my neighbors if it moved from the Westside.

Hey AmberWaves, where in Culver City are you? I''m technically in LA, but if I crossed the street I''d be in your city. I live 1.5 blocks from the Culver/Pacific Theatres.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
The weekend of March 4th sounds great! I am officialy starting work in LA Feb 23rd.....so much to do! Not exactly sure where the west side is. But I will be living my the grove and working in el segundo till the store opens!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Stephen''s Bride, you know Tito''s Tacos? I''m right over there, but my boyfriend and I moved down the street (can''t keep too far from my dad, ya know...
28.gif
) if it''s not in the Westside, maybe I could catch a ride with you? How funny! We go to the Pacific all the time, it''s the best theater around here. My brother used to live around the corner, on Duquesne!

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
AmberWaves, who DOESN''T know Tito''s Tacos!
18.gif
I was actually thinking about getting that for dinner tonight. Yum, Yum!
We can definitely carpool if it comes to that. Since you asked first you''d get to ride shotgun.
2.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
WHOO HOO!! Shotgun!!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
I lost track of this post in the public forum!

Okay, so is the date March 4th or 5th?

If we meet in Manhattan Beach, there are a lot of places that are right off the 405 freeway (and accessible enough by surface streets, I think). There''s a big mexican restaurant called Cozymels, PF Chaing''s, Houstons (although we''d have to be in the bar b/c they don''t have large tables in the dining room), McCormick and Schmicks, and a lot of others that get a little fancier and more formal.

Anybody have any suggestions that would be more OC friendly? Another idea, we could do it in OC so the SD girls could come. I just don''t know any of the areas south of Torrance.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
I think Manhattan Beach is a great place, lets finalize this! Someone pick a date and place. I havent moved yet, so I know nothing. But I am so excited to meet other LA pricescopers!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
I will need to hitch a ride with another pricescoper if it is outside of LA. Freeway = Panic Attacks for me. Can''t do it.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE

Sorry I''ve been MIA lately, work is keeping me super-busy. I take off tomorrow morning for our annual sales meeting, I''ll be gone for 4 days, so I thought I would chime in here!

I''m gonna pull the trigger and say that we meet up on Saturday, March 4th. Looks like there''s some interest in Manhattan Beach, and it''s super-central- it''s easy to get to from the Westside and not tooo far from OC. Restaurant row on Rosecrans has a ton of places, and it''s not far off the 405. How about Cozymel''s? I''m always up for Margaritas!

To sum it up:

L.A Get-together
Saturday, March 4th, 12 noon
Cozymel''s Mexican Grill, Manhattan Beach- http://www.cozymels.com/

Please let me know if you can make it- I''ll take care of making a reservation for our group. Can''t wait to meet everyone!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Cool--I was going to suggest Cozymels as the final choice too. I''ll be there!

LAJennifer--check out this mapquest link:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=2171+Rosecrans+Ave.&city=El+SEgundo&state=CA&zipcode=90245

In the lower left corner you''ll see approximately the location of the restaurant. You can get there by surface streets, La Cienega would be the main street up by you, not sure where you''d connect with Rosecrans but I think Mapquest offers directions without freeway driving.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Selflove!

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2006 2:37:11 AM
Author: ChargerGrrl
UPDATE

Sorry I''ve been MIA lately, work is keeping me super-busy. I take off tomorrow morning for our annual sales meeting, I''ll be gone for 4 days, so I thought I would chime in here!

I''m gonna pull the trigger and say that we meet up on Saturday, March 4th. Looks like there''s some interest in Manhattan Beach, and it''s super-central- it''s easy to get to from the Westside and not tooo far from OC. Restaurant row on Rosecrans has a ton of places, and it''s not far off the 405. How about Cozymel''s? I''m always up for Margaritas!

To sum it up:

L.A Get-together
Saturday, March 4th, 12 noon
Cozymel''s Mexican Grill, Manhattan Beach- http://www.cozymels.com/

Please let me know if you can make it- I''ll take care of making a reservation for our group. Can''t wait to meet everyone!

I''m in! Cant wait to meet ya''ll!

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! This is perfect, I live in Hermosa beach, so I can''t wait to meet all of you and your sparklies! march 4th it is!

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Excellent! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!

Faerievert

Shiny_Rock
I would so be there, but that''s the week FH is coming out here to visit me! It''s the only time I''ll see him since Christmas til the end of May, so I''m not giving up a minute of it.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Okay count me in! I''ll pm msflutter.

cant wait to meet you guys!

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
oops i mean chargergrrl.

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
Chargergrrl...for some reason I cant get my private messages to work. :(

Count me in for the 4th.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
i believe that PM-ing has been suspended.
No worries, you''re on the list!

MissCongeniality

Shiny_Rock
woohoo!!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
add me too!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
.....checking my tour schedule! If I''m anywhere in SoCal at all, I''ll be there!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know if I can make it or not, but I''ll try! Count me in?
4.gif

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so here''s what it looks like we got for March 4th:

YES:
ChargerGrrl
LA Jennifer
MSFlutter
StephensBride
IvanaDiamond
Miss Congeniality
Selflove
AmberWaves??

MAYBE:
Sunkist
Marvel
Qtiekiki
REesearcher
Ebree
Caligal
Blue Roses

FAIERIVERT: We''ll miss you but have fun!!

Is that about right?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ya, thats right for me! I''m still a maybe. I might be going ring shopping with the BF that day!!!!
9.gif
But if that doesn''t happen, I look forward to meeting everyone!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Yup, I''m still a maybe as well. But, I should know if I''m in by Monday
1.gif
I really hope I can make it!!!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
selflove- THANKS much for pulling the list together!

OK Ladies, the reservation is set at Cozymel''s on Rosecrans in Manhattan Beach on Saturday, March 4th at noon under the name of DIAMOND. I asked for a private room/area- they noted it but there''s no guarantees. I added a couple xtra slots to accommodate anyone on our "maybe" list that makes it.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys, I can''t make it..
15.gif
I''ve actually got a silent auction I have to go to, and my boyfriend told me today what date it was for. I wish I could go, but this is a big deal for his school.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results