shape
carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondringlover, may I ask what gem is your pink band and where you got it from? I’m researching ideas for bands.

It pink sapphires and I bought it from someone here on pricescope, no idea where she got it, but it all pink sapphires and rose gold, I bought it after my first grandchild was born a little girl

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
It pink sapphires and I bought it from someone here on pricescope, no idea where she got it, but it all pink sapphires and rose gold, I bought it after my first grandchild was born a little girl

That’s so sweet. Enjoy! Your set is lovely.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
This is a band I'm considering, I'm still undecided between classic plain and sparkly half eternity.

tempImageAsK0UT.png

Get one now and then another for anniversary. ;)2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Popping back to my old thread to post my 15th Anniversary Upgrade
1.72ct I VS1
BGD Platinum Knife Edge Solitaire Size 7.5
James Allen 3mm Platinum Band Size 7.5

Point Blur_Apr172021_114935.jpg Point Blur_Apr172021_114843.jpg Point Blur_Apr172021_114809.jpg
Point Blur_Apr172021_115447.jpg

Gorgeous!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is a band I'm considering, I'm still undecided between classic plain and sparkly half eternity.

I love this look! So beautiful! I would opt for a plain band first and then a diamond band as an anniversary gift later.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is my platinum set below! I prefer my solitaire with my plain band and not my eternity band. Even after 10 years I can’t imagine moving away from a solitaire/plain band combo. Never say never I suppose :lol: I am on PS after all.

Stunning! Your set looks so beautiful on you!

You are not alone :DI feel the same way as you do about the plain band. I rarely wear the pave band that I had designed to go with my previous e-ring because I just love how my diamond pops when I wear the plain band. I deliberately had my 10-year anniversary band sized for my right hand since I knew that I would probably not wear a diamond band consistently with my wedding set.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I posted my rings WAY back on this thread, but here is a clearer picture. This is how I mostly wear them these days, with my full eternity on my right. I'm slowly getting Old Lady Hands that swell in the heat, so I've had to accept that 3 rings at almost 9mm together, are sometimes just too much :cry:

Fabulous! Thank you for posting again. I can never get enough of your glamourous set:kiss2:.

I do know what you mean about fingers that swell with the heat. It is quite frustrating but please stop saying bad things about your hands :lol:-- your rings look amazing on you!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Thank you so much!

Also, thank you for adding your stunning set to this thread last year! :kiss2:
I am considering getting a knife-edge band, but the 3mm one from Tiffany, at some point and your set is excellent inspiration, as well as a nice surprise to see when I returned to PS =)2

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
Finally have my everyday set on my hand and I am delighted! It is so comfortable and wearable! Solitaire is a 1.14ct on a size 4.75 finger.

img1620708204102.jpg img1620708187408.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Finally have my everyday set on my hand and I am delighted! It is so comfortable and wearable! Solitaire is a 1.14ct on a size 4.75 finger.

Lovely!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Natylad, your new set looks perfect and beauiful!!! :kiss2:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So this is my only plain band. My husband made it before we got married a thousand years ago. I rarely wear it, as it seems so small. It fits, but I have claustrophobic fears of rings that are so tight they have to be sawed off.

20210718_212516.jpg

hamandcheese

Rough_Rock
Re: Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plai

Something about this look really appeals to me at this point in my life and it is the direction I chose to go for my recent upgrade to a 2.5 carat Brian Gavin Signature diamond in their classic Tiffany half round setting in platinum with the matching wedding band. My previous ring was a Hearts on Fire 3-stone with pave on three sides of the shank and it is now a right hand ring.

img_6492.jpg

Hi there, I was browsing some threads on this forum and found this post of yours with this lovely picture of your diamond ring - do you mind sharing the width of the band? I'm thinking of getting my diamond set soon and yours is perfect.

Is this the ring setting you went for on Brian Gavin's website? https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/Engagement-Rings/solitaires/classic-style-half-round-5478

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results