shape
carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is a band I'm considering, I'm still undecided between classic plain and sparkly half eternity.

I love this look! So beautiful! I would opt for a plain band first and then a diamond band as an anniversary gift later.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is my platinum set below! I prefer my solitaire with my plain band and not my eternity band. Even after 10 years I can’t imagine moving away from a solitaire/plain band combo. Never say never I suppose :lol: I am on PS after all.

Stunning! Your set looks so beautiful on you!

You are not alone :DI feel the same way as you do about the plain band. I rarely wear the pave band that I had designed to go with my previous e-ring because I just love how my diamond pops when I wear the plain band. I deliberately had my 10-year anniversary band sized for my right hand since I knew that I would probably not wear a diamond band consistently with my wedding set.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I posted my rings WAY back on this thread, but here is a clearer picture. This is how I mostly wear them these days, with my full eternity on my right. I'm slowly getting Old Lady Hands that swell in the heat, so I've had to accept that 3 rings at almost 9mm together, are sometimes just too much :cry:

Fabulous! Thank you for posting again. I can never get enough of your glamourous set:kiss2:.

I do know what you mean about fingers that swell with the heat. It is quite frustrating but please stop saying bad things about your hands :lol:-- your rings look amazing on you!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Thank you so much!

Also, thank you for adding your stunning set to this thread last year! :kiss2:
I am considering getting a knife-edge band, but the 3mm one from Tiffany, at some point and your set is excellent inspiration, as well as a nice surprise to see when I returned to PS =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021
    Father's Day Jewelry: 2021

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.