shape
carat
color
clarity

Let Me See Your Solitaire Engagement Ring WITH Your Plain We

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is a band I'm considering, I'm still undecided between classic plain and sparkly half eternity.

I love this look! So beautiful! I would opt for a plain band first and then a diamond band as an anniversary gift later.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
This is my platinum set below! I prefer my solitaire with my plain band and not my eternity band. Even after 10 years I can’t imagine moving away from a solitaire/plain band combo. Never say never I suppose :lol: I am on PS after all.

Stunning! Your set looks so beautiful on you!

You are not alone :DI feel the same way as you do about the plain band. I rarely wear the pave band that I had designed to go with my previous e-ring because I just love how my diamond pops when I wear the plain band. I deliberately had my 10-year anniversary band sized for my right hand since I knew that I would probably not wear a diamond band consistently with my wedding set.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I posted my rings WAY back on this thread, but here is a clearer picture. This is how I mostly wear them these days, with my full eternity on my right. I'm slowly getting Old Lady Hands that swell in the heat, so I've had to accept that 3 rings at almost 9mm together, are sometimes just too much :cry:

Fabulous! Thank you for posting again. I can never get enough of your glamourous set:kiss2:.

I do know what you mean about fingers that swell with the heat. It is quite frustrating but please stop saying bad things about your hands :lol:-- your rings look amazing on you!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Thank you so much!

Also, thank you for adding your stunning set to this thread last year! :kiss2:
I am considering getting a knife-edge band, but the 3mm one from Tiffany, at some point and your set is excellent inspiration, as well as a nice surprise to see when I returned to PS =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    Who was Jean Schlumberger?
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    The Jewelry of Disney's Cruella
    He Said, "Yes!"
    He Said, "Yes!"

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.