shape
carat
color
clarity

Let it all hangout -- The Grumpies, whinies, complainies Get It Off Your Chest Thread....

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just got accused of being scarcastic and of online abuse and the one that hurt the most being bitter

Lol girl, you've hit the big time. Nothing to get upset about. One isn't a bonafide PSer until one has been dragged through the mud at least once.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sneezing my brains out today! Turns out rebound Covid isn't any more fun than the first time. This time around I also have a sore throat. Basically it feels like a nasty cold. I've read that Omicron targets the upper respiratory tract more then the lungs. Thank goodness.

The birds are attacking the feeders in our back yard, which I refilled right after I got up. I knocked the ice out of the birdbath and refilled it with fresh water, too.

get well soon
hopefully you will get better faster
do you have any apple cider viniger in the pantry ?
enjoy the birds

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
More than just a little ticked off right now. Recently purchased a 5 stone band that was to be set in a slight taper .41, .43, .46, .44, .41. It was noted as such on the order. I receive my ring today, and can see with just my eye that the diamond sizes are off. So I pull out my loop, and, yup, they are set .43, .46, .41, .44, .41.

Grrrrr!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
now this makes my heart sing !
I wore a vintage akoya graduated strand, and freshwater studs......just for you! Pearly good wishes across the miles!
I haven't worn this necklace in a long time.
I hope you are feeling better today!
IMG_20240117_150552726.jpg

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
s
I wore a vintage akoya graduated strand, and freshwater studs......just for you! Pearly good wishes across the miles!

IMG_20240117_150552726.jpg

sooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
i feel very honored
have you ever thought about making a turquoise enhancer pendant ?

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
i feel very honored
have you ever thought about making a turquoise enhancer pendant ?

I actually never thought of that....!
I probably could fabricate a sterling adapter that would work with my existing pendants....I'll see what I can come up with!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
i'll keep you on standby
thank you Austina

+1 as backup! I've only ever known you to be extremely nice and polite here and I always appreciate your enthusiasm when I read your posts. That person must have been having a very bad day to misinterpret anything YOU said. Definitely use the ignore feature and remember many people are full of sh*t. :)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need one of those group hugs im always giving other people here
i just got accused of being scarcastic and of online abuse and the one that hurt the most being bitter
i came home from work early today really unwell because of the heat and i was just starting to feel a bit better so went to my happy place, the pearl forum

im really really upset because i am none of those things and surly ive been around here long enough and often enough for people to know that

Hugs!

Ignore and block, works for me.

DK :))

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I posted on an FB page purporting to be an actor (Michael Weatherly, NCIS & BULL) warning people that it was a fake page. The scammer running it contacted me to thank me for commenting and liking him. I told him to bog off as I wasn’t a desperate woman waiting to be scammed!

I so wanted to send a Friends Invite to those scammers whenever I posted in a public thread about something, and wind them up.

However, I really CBA to do that as I don't want to waste my time.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds I don't know about the nature of the bun fight in the Pearls forum as certain posters are on my blocked list.

They are on my blocked list for reason(s).

Life is too short to worry about the opinions of those people I don't care much about.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Note to self -- the reason your posts aren't showing up cheese brain is because you keep forgetting to hit the "post reply" button.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds I don't know about the nature of the bun fight in the Pearls forum as certain posters are on my blocked list.

They are on my blocked list for reason(s).

Life is too short to worry about the opinions of those people I don't care much about.

I couldn't find anything either, maybe for the same reason.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
+1 as backup! I've only ever known you to be extremely nice and polite here and I always appreciate your enthusiasm when I read your posts. That person must have been having a very bad day to misinterpret anything YOU said. Definitely use the ignore feature and remember many people are full of sh*t. :)

@Daisys and Diamonds all you have to do is ask.
I'll also be your huckleberry, I'll take the rear. I can do what needs doing when needs be. It's an art. And I do have a talent for it.;)2

giphy (9).gif

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I frigging hate train travel in my part of the country in UK at the moment as it is so frigging unreliable!!! :x2

I booked to see two shows in London back to back, the one in the evening being the very last show of the run.

Checked to confirm I could get a late train home after 23:00 first before I booked the show and the late train some time ago.

I thought about cancelling the late train which was only for part of the journey home.

To my annoyance, I discovered the late train is no more, and I would be stuck in London for the night as I could not get from the theatre after the show to the train station in time for the last train out, and the last train is not even a train service but bus replacement service involving 2 buses and nearly 3h instead of the normal 01:15h!!! :x2

Off to book a hotel room in the Big Smoke, and I may drive up there myself.

Note to self: chill, it is not the end of the world!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I frigging hate train travel in my part of the country in UK at the moment as it is so frigging unreliable!!! :x2

I booked to see two shows in London back to back, the one in the evening being the very last show of the run.

Checked to confirm I could get a late train home after 23:00 first before I booked the show and the late train some time ago.

I thought about cancelling the late train which was only for part of the journey home.

To my annoyance, I discovered the late train is no more, and I would be stuck in London for the night as I could not get from the theatre after the show to the train station in time for the last train out, and the last train is not even a train service but bus replacement service involving 2 buses and nearly 3h instead of the normal 01:15h!!! :x2

enjoy the show, it will be worth it
as an ex daily commuter (an hour each way) i would say that buses replaces trains is the worst ever !

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
enjoy the show, it will be worth it
as an ex daily commuter (an hour each way) i would say that buses replaces trains is the worst ever !

Two shows back to back, don't do that very often as my bum will hurt!

And thanks!

DK :lol-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

For sure! Nothing even close--sounds like a great adventure! Better than my story, "oh I went to Safeway"

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
USPS. USPS!! I am so annoyed. I bought an emerald recently and the status says delivery today by 9pm, however the tracking has shown it was accepted/USPS expects item for mailing (SSK) since 1/16. No changes since 1/16, I cant reach the vendor, USPS is closed… :x2:angryfire:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
USPS. USPS!! I am so annoyed. I bought an emerald recently and the status says delivery today by 9pm, however the tracking has shown it was accepted/USPS expects item for mailing (SSK) since 1/16. No changes since 1/16, I cant reach the vendor, USPS is closed… :x2:angryfire:

File a claim for a lost package using the USPS system. Here's the page to get started: https://reg.usps.com/entreg/LoginAc...*MTcwNTgwNTA3Ny4xMDQuMC4xNzA1ODA1MDg1LjAuMC4w

If you don't have an account with USPS you can create one. In this claim process you MUST make a selection for every category. There are a few areas where the system doesn't indicate you have to (i.e., no red asterisk) but if you don't make a choice in every section you will get the message your form failed to submit and try again later.

What this process does more than anything is make them locate the package and that generally gets it moving again. Make sure you sign up for text and/or email updates too.

I go though this all too frequently with the stuff I ship and this is the only way I've found to get things moving.

Good luck!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
File a claim for a lost package using the USPS system. Here's the page to get started: https://reg.usps.com/entreg/LoginAction_input?app=CICRSSR&appURL=https://onlineclaims.usps.com/OICWeb/?_gl=1*hqq34f*_gcl_au*ODU2NTYzODg2LjE3MDQ5Nzk4NjI.*_ga*MTM5NzIxMzk5My4xNjk3MTYwMjU2*_ga_3NXP3C8S9V*MTcwNTgwNTA3Ny4xMDQuMC4xNzA1ODA1MDg1LjAuMC4w

If you don't have an account with USPS you can create one. In this claim process you MUST make a selection for every category. There are a few areas where the system doesn't indicate you have to (i.e., no red asterisk) but if you don't make a choice in every section you will get the message your form failed to submit and try again later.

What this process does more than anything is make them locate the package and that generally gets it moving again. Make sure you sign up for text and/or email updates too.

I go though this all too frequently with the stuff I ship and this is the only way I've found to get things moving.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for this. I tried to make a claim earlier and have to wait until tomorrow. With your advice now I’ll feel better about doing it in the morning.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for this. I tried to make a claim earlier and have to wait until tomorrow. With your advice now I’ll feel better about doing it in the morning.

Let me know if you get hung up in the process. You can file a claim online any time though, no need to wait until tomorrow!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
Let me know if you get hung up in the process. You can file a claim online any time though, no need to wait until tomorrow!

Alright I did it. There was some red text that said my claim could be rejected since it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Whatever, hopefully it gets it moving like you said. Thanks again. :)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alright I did it. There was some red text that said my claim could be rejected since it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Whatever, hopefully it gets it moving like you said. Thanks again. :)

fingers crossed your next post will be telling us it has arrived and all is great !

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You should get some sort of auto notification tomorrow (even if it just says the item is moving through the network, yada yada yada). I forgot to say, when you put in the request to ask for a call back for status. Believe it or not they DO call you back! I've had to go this route twice now and both times I had the nicest ladies call me and give me a status.

Anyway, fingers crossed that you wake up tomorrow to some progress!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results