shape
carat
color
clarity

Let it all hangout -- The Grumpies, whinies, complainies Get It Off Your Chest Thread....

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My remaining family are a bunch of sh*ts. The good line has died out. Why couldn't it have been the other way round? One should be in jail and the rotten roots of the others are very obvious. How the violent criminal hasn't actually murdered anyone, I have no idea. I don't feel the slightest bit related to this lot. It must be wonderful to have a classy family. Basically, after my lovely maternal line died out, I was left with four paternal-side turds.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kipari - sending you best wishes at this difficult time.

lulu_ma

Brilliant_Rock
@kipari I’m so sorry for your family’s loss. Just tragic :(

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kipari I’m sorry that your family is going through so much sorrow at once. Peace to you and yours as you maneuver thru the next phases of grief.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
S*I*show continues.

DH's cousin with cancer lost bis brother last weekend. Fell down the (few) steps leading to his front door. Broken skull. Dead immediately. 50 y/o. Kids.

That cousin lost his dad when he was 13. Then within short months his mother and sister when he was in his mind thirties. Now his remaining brother. All he could really say to us was: I cannot believe I'm the last one left now. It broke my heart.

Hes a lovely man. Thank goodness he's got his wife and their children and his extended family.

Heartbreaking and tragic. So sorry @kipari . :((

Healing vibes across the kms....Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@kipari I‘m so sorry..It’s heartbreaking….My heart goes out to you and your family.

kipari

Ideal_Rock
Premium
On top of all that's going on right now, I have invited an energy vampire into my life. I knew I'd have to deal with him for the benefit of someone very vulnerable. But boy in 8 weeks he's trampled down all the boundaries we've carefully set. Like 30 elephants . Incredible.

Had a wonderful appointment with a counselor. Now need to redefine and reset the boundaries DH and I agreed on before our help mission.

44 years through lots of challenges I never felt the need to seek therapy. 8 weeks with him and BAM I had the urge to go ASAP. Like tomorrow.

Thank goodness for the blessing of finding someone helpful at the first try!!!!!!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite
    December Birthstones 2021 - Zircon, Turquoise, and Tanzanite - 12/01
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature
    "Not so Fast!" says Mother Nature - 11/29
    Jewels of the Week: November 2021
    Jewels of the Week: November 2021 - 11/26