shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon Mege does it again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
My seal mitted ragdoll "Tiskers"

IMG_2483Tiski.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
As requested, my leon rings

IMG_2484Rr.JPG

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Last pic as they''re all looking the same!

IMG_2508asf.JPG

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
very cool snoop... LOVE the reset! how close is the color in real life to the last pic?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I love it!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Snooper-your new setting is beautiful! That last photo makes your EC look alot yellower than a U-V colored stone!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone! stepcutnut, yeah originally the vendor said it was u-v, but Pete at Quest and Leon both said no way, fancy light which is great as that saved me a lot of money!

Had I known it would have taken a while for them to set the ring (took 3-4 weeks to make), I would have sent it to GIA but oh well. I don't plan on selling it ever and now it's in the new setting it's more saturated than the yellow lever backs which were a y-z
36.gif

I did toy with the idea of having LM recut it into a radiant to really up the color but he said "don't, colored step cuts are not as common and I like the color of this stone"

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have some serious bling there !!!
emdgust.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
super yummy!
face23.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Stunningly beautiful, Snooper, as are all of your pieces!!
35.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s scrumptious!! Very ''Grace Kelly'' fantastic!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 1:43:38 PM
Author: Snooper
You have impeccable taste! They are all masterpieces: both the stones and Leon''s work.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Snooper that is just breathtaking - beautiful!!
30.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/20/2008 5:03:47 PM
Thanks again everyone! stepcutnut, yeah originally the vendor said it was u-v, but Pete at Quest and Leon both said no way, fancy light which is great as that saved me a lot of money!

Had I known it would have taken a while for them to set the ring (took 3-4 weeks to make), I would have sent it to GIA but oh well. I don''t plan on selling it ever and now it''s in the new setting it''s more saturated than the yellow lever backs which were a y-z
36.gif

I did toy with the idea of having LM recut it into a radiant to really up the color but he said ''don''t, colored step cuts are not as common and I like the color of this stone''

What?.... NOOOO! I didn''t know you were toying with a radiant re-cut! GASP! Bite your tongue.... ! I am so glad you didn''t!! The new pics are HOT!! ...and the family shot...SWOON! I hope to meet you and your Leon family of rings someday! ....and TISKERS.. he looks like he is ready to eat that yummy ring!!
3.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone!

Yes, I honestly had considered having the stone cut into a radiant, but that was quickly turned down LOL

Thanks for letting me share with everyone. The ring needed to be reset. Time to oogle the rest of everyone''s jewelry
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

WOW!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
WOW !!!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
fantastic, love it snoop ! What an incredible collection
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2008 10:44:21 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Its absolutely elegant. Magnificent.
Magnificent is a great word. It really is magnificent!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
wowie maui, I had to come back and look again.
just gorgeous.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Snooper, it''s been a while but I had to chime in with everyone else. Your ring turned out INCREDIBLE! What a difference! I so understand why you sent the original one to Leon for a more delicate setting. That is my complaint about my rings....too bulky. I''m tinkering with the idea of having Leon set my newest (it''s a year old now) stone, as once again I am not happy with the setting, but DH is reluctant to send the stone somewhere. I "get" where he is coming from but seeing ALL of your rings reminds me of Leon''s incredible workmanship.

Anyways, I love, love, love how it turned out!!!! And I love your cushion too!

Michi

Rough_Rock
Snoop! What an incredible remake - your ring was great before, but now it''s perfection! The color is subtley more yellow, all of the claw prongs are perfection and the angle of the side stones just right and it''s HUGE! Another Leon masterpiece.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for all of the gorgeous pictures! It''s such a happy day when I see another LM piece!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That beauty is a miniature sun! Just amazing- thanks for the new pics!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 1:58:37 PM
Last pic as they''re all looking the same!
Wow, Snooper - this pic is STUNNING!!!!! I love the reset, the traps do look more tucked in, and that EC looks YELLOW!!! Love it, love it, LOVE IT!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 9:19:25 AM
Author: didiamond
Hey Snooper, it''s been a while but I had to chime in with everyone else. Your ring turned out INCREDIBLE! What a difference! I so understand why you sent the original one to Leon for a more delicate setting. That is my complaint about my rings....too bulky. I''m tinkering with the idea of having Leon set my newest (it''s a year old now) stone, as once again I am not happy with the setting, but DH is reluctant to send the stone somewhere. I ''get'' where he is coming from but seeing ALL of your rings reminds me of Leon''s incredible workmanship.

Anyways, I love, love, love how it turned out!!!! And I love your cushion too!

Thank you :) WOW!! Longggggggggg time no ''see''!! Isn''t it amazing what a new setting can do? Regardless who resets your year old stone, be sure to come back and post! You have one of the most exquisite collections!
35.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/21/2008 9:45:50 AM
Author: Michi
Snoop! What an incredible remake - your ring was great before, but now it''s perfection! The color is subtley more yellow, all of the claw prongs are perfection and the angle of the side stones just right and it''s HUGE! Another Leon masterpiece.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thanks for all of the gorgeous pictures! It''s such a happy day when I see another LM piece!!

Hey you! Yeah, that gold cup really made a difference! Especially for the center of the stone! *hugs*

Thank you ALL again for your kind words. I''ve enjoyed looking at everyone''s pieces and wanted to share with you all in return. Have a safe and fun weekend!

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2008 1:43:38 PM
Which is your favorite?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Hard to say... I guess the princess as it''s my main ER. I saw your thread about a spacer, 2mm is too think for a spacer (at least for me) but this new plain 1.6-1.7mm band is perfect.

msimplyred

Rough_Rock
DiaDiva--

I just HAVE to ask......can you tell me more about your fancy yellow that''s in your profile shot? We are just starting to shop for a 20th anniversary ring and I think I am in love with yellow diamonds! The picture on your profile is to die for! Thanks for any info, help, words of wisdom, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results