shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Leon Mege Blue Fin 12.75 carat Paraiba ring

kylier

Shiny_Rock
If you google Leon Mege Blue Fin, there are a lot of pics of this ring. I'm not sure why it's taken me a bit of time to share it. I guess I just don't feel I have the photography skills to do it justice. But I stalked this ring a long time, and I thought if someone else had bought it, I would want to see real-life pictures.
I've always wanted a paraiba of my own... This one will do I suppose. ;-)
I hope you can still enjoy these pictures. They were taken pretty late at night but the paraiba can glow pretty much any time.

paraiba1_1.jpg

paraiba2.jpg

paraiba3.jpg

paraiba4.jpg

paraiba5.jpg

paraiba6.jpg

paraiba7.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness, gracious...that's an incredibly gorgeous ring!:love::love::love: You are one very lucky lady!!!

(I think the ring is outstanding in every way, but I am very puzzled why he made the bottom of the shank like that.)

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Goodness, gracious...that's an incredibly gorgeous ring!:love::love::love: You are one very lucky lady!!!

(I think the ring is outstanding in every way, but I am very puzzled why he made the bottom of the shank like that.)

It's so it can stand up on it's own. Like a tiny podium. And it works! On VERY flat surfaces. He made this for entering in a contest and I think it's kind of a cool twist for a ring that is mostly for display.
And thanks!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just fabulous! Very dramatic, with a great size. I love the shape of the ring. It's truly beautiful. You must be delighted!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It is truly a gorgeous ring and will turn heads from across the room. I could get lost for hours looking into that Paraiba.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring, congrats!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness I don't know if I've ever seen a more spectacular gemstone ring in my life!!! This is absolutely unbelievable in every way!!!! Wowee!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jaw dropping! It's stunning & the detail is amazing!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing - it reminds me of the glowing 'universe' map the aliens use in Prometheus, which is cooool :D lol

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly a work of art. What a jaw droppingly GORGEOUS ring!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG what an INCREDIBLY GORGEOUS and AMAZING and BLUEtiful ring!!!!!!:love::love::love:
Sorry for all the caps but I tend to get excited when I see bling perfection!!!!:love::love::love::appl::appl::appl:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beyond... it's stunning.. congratuations!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, thanks for sharing!
DK :love::love::love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely spectacular!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Now that's a ring! Holy smokes. Congrats to you and try not to be too distracted by that beauty!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow..I've drooled over many rings here at PS, but this piece easily tops the list of my favorites. Amazing piece that loses you in it's color like the Carribean Waters as the best paraiba do.

Dizzie

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is one neon stone. Incredible!!! Seing your photos left me speechless. Wear and enjoy it for many years!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh!! I have no words!! That ring is divine in every way! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stone is amazing and I love the creativity of the band made to stand up like that, very cool!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, that is lovely! What a beautiful stone in a perfect setting! It looks so magical!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh wow. She certainly is a beauty!Need more photos please!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for the explanation about the base of the shank! That makes sense but it is the first time I have seen that!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! That blue is mesmerizing.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kylier, so YOU have the last Infinity Stone. Did someone tell the Avengers yet?? Congratulations!! Don't let Thanos know! In all seriousness, you stone is amazing as is the whole ring. But I can't stop staring at that stone. It looks radioactive...:D

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's beautiful! It looks one I got from Leon. Wear and enjoy!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I'm thrilled a PSer bought this iconic ring! It is a miniature work of art. Just gorgeous!! :)

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a stunning ring! I love your taste in jewels! Your heart ring is one of my favorites, too!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's hard to imagine such amazing beauty truly existing in this world and you get to look at it every day. You lucky lady. It really is jaw droppingly stunning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results