shape
carat
color
clarity

Leon 3 carat pad maybe I made a mistake

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The shots on the yellow-ish fabric seem like just bad pictures, of a good ring!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and the paparadscha is cut nicely. They usually have gaping windows. I would have a hard time parting with that ring, but good luck on whatever you decide to do with it!

I personally think you got a steal. A three carat padparadscha would go by itself for $12K alone from some vendors, even heated ones. You got the setting for free.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1432918534|3882695 said:
Beautiful ring, and the paparadscha is cut nicely. They usually have gaping windows. I would have a hard time parting with that ring, but good luck on whatever you decide to do with it!

I personally think you got a steal. A three carat padparadscha would go by itself for $12K alone from some vendors, even heated ones. You got the setting for free.
+1

iLander

Ideal_Rock
If TL likes it, then you know it's good :bigsmile:

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I think your ring is stunning. I love it paired with denim in your first set of pictures and I bet it is equally beautiful when worn formally. What a great find! It is clear from your post that you are not blaming Leon but merely venting. I think many of us can relate to being in a similar 'having second thoughts' situation at some point. I hope that after the dust settles you find that you love the ring. If not, I agree with the others that you should have no problem selling it. Until then, wow a 3 carat certified pad in a custom setting! Thanks for sharing it.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dori I feel for you. Impulse purchases are the worst. If you love the item you find all sorts of reasons to justify why you bought it. If you don't, you find so many reasons on how the money should have been better spent. I think most of us have been there. I hope you find a good resolution to this situation (either you fall in love with the ring or you sell it and recoup what you paid). And I admire you for posting this thread. Take care.

dori2002

Rough_Rock
Marlow, thanks for looking but I already have a nice pinky. It came from spectral gem a few years ago.

img_8119.jpg

img_8120.jpg

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread to look at the lovely pad.

It's a gorgeous stone, and I love the unique take on a halo.

I think I've been here 4-5 times, just to enjoy it. . . :clap:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Dori, you have great taste. I love your other ring as well.

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
So two beautiful rings :appl:

Enjoy them!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have great taste Dori!!! The ring you just posted is amazing. How do you feel about the Pad ring now that you have lived with it for a few days?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh! That ring is beautiful too!
I wouldn't complain if you had more of your collection to add

Cognition

Rough_Rock
3 carat, perfect cut, heat only, AGL certed, and Leon setting pad for 12K? it's a steal!! it's not pad's best color, but the stone looks stunning.

dori2002

Rough_Rock
Its been over a week and I have worn the ring everyday. I can really appreciate the different colors the stone gives out at certain angles, so is a keeper. After all the feedback, and research, I really appreciate how fortunate I am to have this stone for the price I paid. Thanks everyone for there input.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dori2002|1433791311|3886599 said:
Its been over a week and I have worn the ring everyday. I can really appreciate the different colors the stone gives out at certain angles, so is a keeper. After all the feedback, and research, I really appreciate how fortunate I am to have this stone for the price I paid. Thanks everyone for there input.
Awesome!!! :dance:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad the stone and setting have grown on you. You have excellent taste and your ring is amazing

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Holy cow that color made me gasp (in a good way)!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoot! :dance:

I'm SOOOOO glad you're going to keep it! :appl:

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
Again - you have a gorgous ring :appl:

Enjoy it...

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations! I think you made the right choice.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Splendid piece! You wear it well, enjoy.

Wish it were mine! :love:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dori, so happy you fell in love with it! Enjoy your gorgeous ring. :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another lovely ring to add to your growing collection.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Dori, I'm so happy you've grown to love and appreciate the ring? It truly is stunning! Your spinel ring is equally as gorgeous. Congratulations on having such a beautiful collection.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It's a gorgeous setting and the sapphire is a beautiful colour, I'm glad you came to like it.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is awesome news! :clap: I think the ring is beyond pretty and am glad you now love the ring! My whole collection (diamonds and gemstones) cost less than that gorgeous ring. I wonder "If only I held out for that one special piece"......... But I am glad that you have found that special one. :)

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Yay! :appl: :appl:

Considering your hot pink spinel, I don't think you would have been happy if the Sapphire was also a hot pink. Too much the same, same; potato, potato.

I think your pad is a delicate beautiful color, and as you know, is supposed to be the color of the lotus flower. Like this one:

_30961.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, now that you decided to keep it, we need more pics. :naughty:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am happy for you that you have made peace with your decision. As with TL, more pictures please!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results