shape
carat
color
clarity

Lab created gemstones

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
@MamaBee did you get your Stag & Finch stone yet? How is it? I'm getting a royal blue lab cut in the hexagon shape set in one of their rings - got drawn in by their unique and gorgeous facet designs! Would love to see how yours turned out with "in real life" pics!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee did you get your Stag & Finch stone yet? How is it? I'm getting a royal blue lab cut in the hexagon shape set in one of their rings - got drawn in by their unique and gorgeous facet designs! Would love to see how yours turned out with "in real life" pics!

I did get it @Inbloom! It’s gorgeous! It is a deeper color than I expected but it’s really pretty. I didn’t want a royal blue..It’s more toned down..which is what I wanted. Maybe it will appear lighter tomorrow when there’s light. There’s no sun today. I’ll try to get a few pics tomorrow..

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

I have their accidental hybrid light/ medium blue but was definitely curious about the royal blue. Please definitely post it in the show off thread in fashion jewellery once you have it! I'm curious to know how dark it gets, particularly in that unfortunate yellow/orange coloured lighting we almost all have in our homes lol.

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
I have their accidental hybrid light/ medium blue but was definitely curious about the royal blue. Please definitely post it in the show off thread in fashion jewellery once you have it! I'm curious to know how dark it gets, particularly in that unfortunate yellow/orange coloured lighting we almost all have in our homes lol.

The one in your avatar? The color is so pretty! I would love to have one of their Montana sapphires but out of my price range for the dark teal ones still in stock.

My preference is actually as light a royal blue as possible, so that’s what I asked for. Hopefully it’s not too dark in regular lighting!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
The one in your avatar? The color is so pretty! I would love to have one of their Montana sapphires but out of my price range for the dark teal ones still in stock.

My preference is actually as light a royal blue as possible, so that’s what I asked for. Hopefully it’s not too dark in regular lighting!

Yes that's the accident one that I have from them lol. Thank you for the compliment! Your stone sounds like it will be beautiful!! I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D

Yours too!! @MamaBee I'm dying to see it in the other thread!!!! What do you think of it in other lighting? That orange/yellowy kind in particular.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry these pics are late..My lab blue gray sapphire has arrived from Stag & Finch. It’s absolute gorgeous. It looks deeper in color than I expected...but it’s so pretty. The color in sunlight is so pretty. Keep in mind it’s not set so it’s tilted. The faceting is not crooked....I got it in the Sirius faceting with the points rounded off. I’m wondering if it will reduce the size because I ordered an 8mm for my setting..I’ll find out when I mail it off to David to set in my previous ering setting. I’m very happy with it..
37F3B785-B4F9-4DE3-BBFA-DECBEBAB659C.jpeg

Attachments

• B497C85D-5DC5-4D92-B4B2-6604EB0C4D3F.jpeg
    B497C85D-5DC5-4D92-B4B2-6604EB0C4D3F.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 36

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I’m sorry these pics are late..My lab blue gray sapphire has arrived from Stag & Finch. It’s absolute gorgeous. It looks deeper in color than I expected...but it’s so pretty. The color in sunlight is so pretty. Keep in mind it’s not set so it’s tilted. The faceting is not crooked....I got it in the Sirius faceting with the points rounded off. I’m wondering if it will reduce the size because I ordered an 8mm for my setting..I’ll find out when I mail it off to David to set in my previous ering setting. I’m very happy with it..
37F3B785-B4F9-4DE3-BBFA-DECBEBAB659C.jpeg

Oh that is very pretty!!! I love that! :kiss2:

Inbloom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @MeowMeow! It’s prettier in person. The faceting is amazing..

Yeah I love the faceting! And the color is unique too. Thanks for obliging us with the pics of your beautiful sapphire!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah I love the faceting! And the color is unique too. Thanks for obliging us with the pics of your beautiful sapphire!

Thank you @Inbloom..I can wait to see it set in my setting. I hope it fits!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry @swaye2010! I didn’t see this until just now. I love the setting..It’s gorgeous...That said...It‘s too big for me...I don’t wear large right hand rings...I have to wear it on my left hand...I think I would have held out for a larger asscher and did a simpler setting. It’s so gorgeous...but doesn’t fit my lifestyle. I haven’t decided what to do with it yet because every time I take it out to wear I’m mesmerized by it...I basically don’t have any place to wear a ring that big. I know that sounds crazy.

Thanks for letting me know. It was such a beautiful stone! I went and bought a lab one from Tianyu that was 2.70 and I didn’t know if I should do a halo in rounds or baguettes. I want it smaller than my avatar one so I can have a daily wear one. It is so hard when you can’t see it all in person.

I look forward to seeing your finished ring once David is done with it. I am so happy to see all the orders with Bryan. I am going to interview him for my Reddit series on our moissanite and lab gemstones pages over there.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for letting me know. It was such a beautiful stone! I went and bought a lab one from Tianyu that was 2.70 and I didn’t know if I should do a halo in rounds or baguettes. I want it smaller than my avatar one so I can have a daily wear one. It is so hard when you can’t see it all in person.

I look forward to seeing your finished ring once David is done with it. I am so happy to see all the orders with Bryan. I am going to interview him for my Reddit series on our moissanite and lab gemstones pages over there.

Thank you @swaye2000 The lab sapphire is going into a tapered baguette setting I had made by a fancy jeweler before getting a new one done by David. The one I’m using now swallowed up my diamond and made it look so small. Since the setting is still pretty and was pricey I decided to keep it and set it with the sapphire. I can’t wait to get it! I’m just hoping that it will fit. The Sirius faceting had points all around
the edges. I asked him to round them off. Now I don’t know if the stone will fit. Haha

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I hate to threadjack but I have nowhere else to ask you. Do you still love your Asscher baguette setting? Trying to figure out what to do with an Asscher I picked up. Either baguettes or round halo like my avatar. Just curious....

@swaye2010 I am threadjacking too I'm sorry!! I was wondering how big your center stone is in your avatar and tried to see if you posted about it. Because I have a colored stone that is that shape and was considering a bezel and halo. Do you have a thread about your ring?? I'm thinking of dipping my toe in the lab field and if I don't do a halo may consider lab sides. Also that sapphire is TDF and am considering a lab ruby one day for an empty setting that I've had lying around!!!!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 I am threadjacking too I'm sorry!! I was wondering how big your center stone is in your avatar and tried to see if you posted about it. Because I have a colored stone that is that shape and was considering a bezel and halo. Do you have a thread about your ring?? I'm thinking of dipping my toe in the lab field and if I don't do a halo may consider lab sides. Also that sapphire is TDF and am considering a lab ruby one day for an empty setting that I've had lying around!!!!

Hi there! I had to go back and find the original thread.

I guy I bought the natural rough is still cutting but he has quite a long wait list. I also deal with Bryan at Stag & Fitch and he is also a precision cutter and does outstanding work. You can check out his webpage for ideas (either lab or natural).

I love this setting so much because it is so easy to wear. I didn’t think I was much of a bezel person but this ring changed my mind. I love it so much that I bought a 2.70 lab diamond to make another one with slightly larger halo diamonds that is getting worked on now.

I also have a simplified version of this CAD that another person copied from mine. It has the halo but the band and underneath is plain. That saved quite a bit on the price but from the face up, it looks the same. Let me know if you want to see that too.

Here are some night/day pics that I shared with someone a few days ago so you can see what it looks like in better light.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My lab sapphire from Bryan at Stag and Finch is here! I’m so happy with it..It looks so small now next to my ACA Winter..The sapphire looks perfect in this setting! It looks more gray in person...That’s what I was after..
29BF7E7A-7F9D-40B9-A035-EB818FD7A40E.jpeg

Attachments

• 5EE20C0B-58D5-4770-AB19-DA6E7013AEE1.jpeg
    5EE20C0B-58D5-4770-AB19-DA6E7013AEE1.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 40

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
My lab sapphire from Bryan at Stag and Finch is here! I’m so happy with it..It looks so small now next to my ACA Winter..The sapphire looks perfect in this setting! It looks more gray in person...That’s what I was after..

Oooh, this looks so pretty! I love it! ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

mamalovesgems

Rough_Rock

This is absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I guy I bought the natural rough is still cutting but he has quite a long wait list. I also deal with Bryan at Stag & Fitch and he is also a precision cutter and does outstanding work. You can check out his webpage for ideas (either lab or natural).

I love this setting so much because it is so easy to wear. I didn’t think I was much of a bezel person but this ring changed my mind. I love it so much that I bought a 2.70 lab diamond to make another one with slightly larger halo diamonds that is getting worked on now.

I also have a simplified version of this CAD that another person copied from mine. It has the halo but the band and underneath is plain. That saved quite a bit on the price but from the face up, it looks the same. Let me know if you want to see that too.

Here are some night/day pics that I shared with someone a few days ago so you can see what it looks like in better light.

I’m so glad I checked back here bc once again didn’t get a notification of the reply! I’m going to read your list now thanks. That ring is amazing!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@swaye2010 That ring is gorgeous! The color of the aquamarine is like the sea!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

That looks AMAAZING!! IM DEAD! Lol
*faint*

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @MamaBee it turned out beautifully!!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
@swaye2010 That ring is gorgeous! The color of the aquamarine is like the sea!

Your ring turned out gorgeous. I am in love with this cut. The camera really catches the brilliance. I am happy to see it fit nicely in your old setting.

I need more color in my life right now! This is giving me ideas about replacing my moissanite in my baguette setting with a colored stone.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m loving this sapphire from Stag & Finch. The color and cut are beautiful...I don’t know if any of you read when I posted photos of Libby, my previous 2.03 mrb, that was set in this setting. It swallowed her up...I named my diamond Lentil at the time because that’s what it looked like in this setting......It’s doing the same thing to this beautiful sapphire. It’s okay for when I want a low key look. I may even wear it on my right hand...I love the setting....but it would probably work better with a larger diamond. It won’t look like it got swallowed up...It actually looks bigger in the photos..
B6BFCB0E-D594-4986-93ED-AAC8B02942EF.jpeg

Attachments

• A1298EED-48BF-45A7-89F4-F91436F1CE8A.jpeg
    A1298EED-48BF-45A7-89F4-F91436F1CE8A.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 36

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I’m loving this sapphire from Stag & Finch. The color and cut are beautiful...I don’t know if any of you read when I posted photos of Libby, my previous 2.03 mrb, that was set in this setting. It swallowed her up...I named my diamond Lentil at the time because that’s what it looked like in this setting......It’s doing the same thing to this beautiful sapphire. It’s okay for when I want a low key look. I may even wear it on my right hand...I love the setting....but it would probably work better with a larger diamond. It won’t look like it got swallowed up...It actually looks bigger in the photos..
B6BFCB0E-D594-4986-93ED-AAC8B02942EF.jpeg
It’s beautiful! I love the color and I also love that band!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my trillion lab Ruby ring, in Rhodium-plated Silver with Moissy, and am very pleased with it.

I can't remember where I got it from without checking though.

821258 821259

DK :))

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s beautiful! I love the color and I also love that band!

Thank you @Mreader! The band is a find from Amazon! It really looks more expensive than it is...I also have it in yellow gold! It’s one of my favorites!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results