shape
carat
color
clarity

Kittybean''s Emerald Cut Engagement Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a rock! I''m glad you like it. I was so concerned about my fiance''s ability to pick a ring that I ended up designing it myself.
3.gif
And you just might win the "smallest finger on PS" prize...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Luscious!!!!!!!

shay

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and graduation!
36.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
It looks absolutely beautiful on you!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It looks fabulous on you! Congratulations!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to repost again on how beautiful this ring is. GORGEOUS!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement.
9.gif
Your ring is just lovely - very unique, and it suits your lovely hands perfectly
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, it''s absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! Congratulations.
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I posted in your other thread, and I''m so glad you have fallen in love with your setting! It looks gorgeous on you!

Congrats!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beeeautiful Emerald; congrats!!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s a beautiful emerald cut and I love how you paired the RB stones with it for a little more sparkle factor! It looks great!
36.gif

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Bump :)

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Life has been so exciting the last few days, and a fantastic bonus has been the awesome comments about my "rock." It makes me blush a little, but I''m so proud of my fiance for pulling off such a praise-worthy and special proposal and for picking out a picture-perfect ring.

Thanks for the positive comments--they really make me smile!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very, very WHITE!
extremely HUGE!
I
30.gif
it!
Congratulations!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

scb970

Rough_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous, the stones look amazing! I love emerald cuts and the contrasting faceting with the brilliants looks superb!

My ring is currently being made and it is actually a very similar design to yours. I''ve been quite nervous about having paired an emerald cut with brilliants but after seeing yours im feeling very confident in my decision..thank you!

Enjoy this special time, congratulations!

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/19/2008 3:17:55 AM
Author: kittybean
Life has been so exciting the last few days, and a fantastic bonus has been the awesome comments about my ''rock.'' It makes me blush a little, but I''m so proud of my fiance for pulling off such a praise-worthy and special proposal and for picking out a picture-perfect ring.

Thanks for the positive comments--they really make me smile!

You are so welcome! I think yours is one of the most beautiful rings we have had on PS this year. :)

RoseRed

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I too love the rb''s with the EC...absolutely gorgeous!

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
oh, your ring is so beautiful! I love the combination of the diferent cuts!
I know you wanted a halo in the beginning - but now that I see the ring on your finger I really prefer it to a halo! it is perfect!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congrats!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
You were so worried when you heard what the setting was, I''m glad you love it now! It''s beautiful. Congrats!
36.gif
30.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
More photos of my wonderful engagement ring! (This first one is my new favorite.)

Summer 08 005 xs.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/7/2008 5:29:24 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 7/7/2008 5:28:12 PM

Author: kittybean

More photos of my wonderful engagement ring! (This first one is my new favorite.)

Such clean lines. Its really an elegant cut. Love how long it is. :) Beautiful and crystal clear.
Thanks so much, SanDiegoLady! The length-width ration is 1:1.38, which I think is just right.

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
congrats!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Thats a really beautiful ring. It looks huge. He bought that on his own? Wow. I wouldn''t be able to stop looking at it if I were you. At least you know you''ll never need an upgrade. Congrats!!!

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!! It fits your fingers/hands perfectly - 2 side stones on each side are just the right size. You must be on cloud 9!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know how I missed seeing your ring before. Those little rounds give a sort of lacey look to the ring, while the N/S set of the emerald lengthen your slender finger even more. The effect is very delicate and feminine even though you are sporting a large stone! Your fiance chose the perfect ring to complement your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results