shape
carat
color
clarity

Kelpie's blowout blingapalooza!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kelpie, if you ARE looking for a home for your OEC, you know I'll adopt it in a heartbeat, right? Yours is actually the second stone (first being Coati's) that got me serious about an OEC.

Okay so... yeah, I don't know what the size will be, but since I'm now trying to get a vacation and a ring out of this I'm looking harder at 6mm stones. So... it might be a good fit. Of course if someone offers before then, please take them up on it. I've got a little while till I'm ready to set.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, Kelpie, I didnt even get a chance to respond since I was at work till late last night. WOW! Well, I'm happy for you that you sold the necklace quickly, but sad for me :(( Better luck next time.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1317082069|3026341 said:
Kelpie, if you ARE looking for a home for your OEC, you know I'll adopt it in a heartbeat, right? Yours is actually the second stone (first being Coati's) that got me serious about an OEC.

Okay so... yeah, I don't know what the size will be, but since I'm now trying to get a vacation and a ring out of this I'm looking harder at 6mm stones. So... it might be a good fit. Of course if someone offers before then, please take them up on it. I've got a little while till I'm ready to set.

Looks like I"m going to end up at 6.5 mm. So it won't work out. Hope all is well honey.

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
Why oh why am I a 5.25?

I guess you wouldn't have a 0.40ct -0.70ct old cut laying around? It sounds like the earrings you posted would not be clean enough for resenting into a bezel pendant?

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
natascha|1317518305|3030906 said:
Why oh why am I a 5.25?

I guess you wouldn't have a 0.40ct -0.70ct old cut laying around? It sounds like the earrings you posted would not be clean enough for resenting into a bezel pendant?
I don't think I do...though I am going to see what goodies I've forgotton about in the safe when I'm back in the U.S. But I think stones that are clean enough for earrings are clean enough for a pendant....isn't that going to be the same viewing distance?

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
New listing:
http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/23461/18k-Beverley-K-daisy-pendant-$1955-60-off!.html
18k Beverley K daisy pendant $1955 60% off!
$800

Pearlman's sells this same model pendant for $1955 without the diamond bail so CTW is about .29 like they've listed plus the bail. I fancy the center is about .15 but I am not a jeweler!

The condition is fantastic as is the workmanship. Diamonds are rediculously clean, white, and blindlying sparkly. I love this very much so I'm not going to let it go for a song. I love the style and if I sell it I'll probably get something nearly identical in platinum because white gold is starting to sound like an oxymoron to me. Length is about 16".

http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/necklaces/12PP3/

Sale is final. Paypal accepted. Price includes shipping and fees. Will ship the week of october 10 (either the 8 or 11th because of the holiday).

I can try to get better pics tomorrow, these don't do it justice but I had no natural light.

Did not even get a chance to post the RG earrings, I those are pending payment.

010.JPG

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
I don't suppose you have any more gold bands? I happen to be a size 4 and in the market for one... :)

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
kelpie|1317568043|3031174 said:
natascha|1317518305|3030906 said:
Why oh why am I a 5.25?

I don't think I do...though I am going to see what goodies I've forgotton about in the safe when I'm back in the U.S. But I think stones that are clean enough for earrings are clean enough for a pendant....isn't that going to be the same viewing distance?
Completely forgot to respond :oops: . I see that you have already sold the earrings, my loss for dithering. Hope they went to a good home!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I just decided to keep them, they're too nice to sell!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see that the JKT ring has been listed on DB again...

Maybe there's money to be made in renting jewelry to PSers? :wink2:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
kelpie|1317074469|3026223 said:
I wasn't kidding when I said I had a ton more!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/214/Eternity-Rings/listings/23310/80-WG-milgrain-bezel-eternity-band-size-45.html

$400

.80 WG milgrain bezel eternity band size 4.5 (Item #: 23310)

This is a very sparkly band with great presence on the hand. I think it's size 4.5...not tall or pokey but it has milgrain edges which can feel a little rough on your sides. I get used to it if I wear it often enough but I don't really wear it much, I just have too much stuff! It's about 2.5mm wide and stands 2mm off the finger. The stones are very bright SI clarity round brilliants. if I squint and can see some white inclusions up close in a few of them. It's at least .80 CTW but perhaps more. The close up pics make the stones appear grey, but it's just reflection of the black camera. I don't think it's marked but it's white gold, probably 14k. It's super duper blingy!

Oh how did I miss this one?? Kelpie is this beauty off to a new home or is it still for sale?

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
VRBeauty|1320865282|3057942 said:
I see that the JKT ring has been listed on DB again...

Maybe there's money to be made in renting jewelry to PSers? :wink2:

We call it the Sisterhood of the Traveling Ring. I got my new ring so someone else should enjoy her for a while.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results