shape
carat
color
clarity

Kay Jewelers--UGH!!! Do NOT go in there!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrblingbling

Rough_Rock
i don''t see the problem with kay jewelers or zales...i don''t know about the little itty bitty diamonds they have in the stores...but when you request something more then 2.25 kts and they get it in from Antwerp you get something amazing!! each diamond is different just like people...but when you take it up a notch you can see the difference...i got almost a 3 kt pear shape diamond set in platinum from zales in a mall...and a 2.5 kt emerald cut with platinum setting at kays as well...for an exceptional deal..and I dealt with the same sale lady... just because you had a struck of bad luck doesn''t mean you should bash these stores...i''m happy i was so lucky...I went to these stores after going all over the diamond district...you want quality all you have to do is request it and they bring it in to show you...if you settle for what they have in the store...then save ur money till you can afford a bigger clearer better cut quality diamond...

also sparkles just for giggles...white gold eventually becomes yellow...so go get a platinum setting...and then for next time research and learn more about what your buying before you buy it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results