shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Middleton conspiracy theories

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
th
@Daisys and Diamonds I just want to say that you are a very sensible person and I enjoy your posts =)2

thank you @Snowdrop13
thats very kind of you
im sorry my spelling is so terrible (if i fixed all of it i would be editing my posts till the cows come home)
Im very loyal to the royal family, i took an oath when i joined the army and i stand by it

Part 1 Terms and conditions of service​

3 Oath of allegiance​

(1)
For the purpose of section 35 of the Act, the oath of allegiance shall be in the following form, or in a form to the like effect:

I, [name], solemnly promise and swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to our Sovereign Lady the Queen, her heirs and successors, and that I will faithfully serve in the New Zealand Naval Forces/the New Zealand Army/the Royal New Zealand Air Force [delete the Services that are not appropriate], and that I will loyally observe and obey all orders of Her Majesty, her heirs and successors, and of the officers set over me, until I shall be lawfully discharged. So help me God.”
(2)
This regulation does not derogate from section 4 of the Oaths and Declarations Act 1957, which entitles a person to make an affirmation instead of taking an oath.

i may have made it a long time ago now but make it i did
and it was just how it was ment to be when the Queen passed away, our alligence just passed onto King Charles
just like it was ment to (even in all that saddnes)

i do not go around making oaths before God willy nilly

at the time of HM's funeral i saw a reporter in Hyde park with the big screens saying it was packed with youngish to middle aged ex servicemen

you know why we dont spit polish our boots in im assuming all countries that have King Charles as soverign?
because they are the Queens/King's boots and we would not spit on the Queen/King
when we salute an officer we are actually saluting the Queen/ King
King Charles is the boss and the forces are actually very loyal to the Crown not just the country

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's crazy that Kensington palace sent this out to media - they are now no longer considered a "trusted source" because of how badly this was butchered - they were compared to North Korea and Iran as far as trustworthiness!

I wonder how this will affect them specifically (will anyone publish ANY photos sent from KP? will they just need insane vetting?) but also the wider world. Deep fakes and AI generated content is inundating our lives. It's a little bit scary what is coming, and I can see this spiraling out of control in the very near future.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I can see it being another nail in the coffin of the monarchy.

William's mother was hounded by the paparazzi and even if they didn't cause Diana's death, some incomprehensible people stood by and photographed it. So William's mum was harassed and now his wife.

Because Diana died so young George didn't ever get to meet his grandmother and he is probably old enough to be aware of the current drama surrounding his own mum (Kate) today.

As each generation grows up, I can see them being less tolerant of the intrusion (and who would blame them) and at some point (and I think sooner rather than later) they will add intrusion to the increasing levels of public disinterest* and think "sod this"; they'll take their private family money and go enjoy the lifestyle of the wealthy without having to bother about being royalty.

*For disinterest I'm thinking more about the idea that younger generations/members of the public find royalty increasingly irrelevant. (Given the current level of conspiracy theories etc, there is clearly a level of interest but not what I'd describe as a healthy interest).

Last edited:

tomato

Shiny_Rock
I just hope she is all right and it isn’t anything too life altering. With the months-long recovery time and not wanting to be seen, my mind went to people who end up with colostomy bags after GI cancers. Alternately, in recovery for some sort of eating disorder, but wanting to call it something else for privacy’s sake.

Hopefully it is nothing like either of those! It takes time to build back up muscle mass and body fat after a long period of bed rest, and she was already very slim to begin with, so perhaps she just needs time to regain her strength.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the telegraph has a paywall but it has been reported in the mirror....
Some social media users claimed the video must have been taken at Christmas because there were festive decorations lining the wooden huts in the background. Others falsely claimed on social media that the wooden huts no longer exist, that the image was created using AI or that it wasn’t Kate but it was in fact a body double.
However these theories have been squashed by locals who told The Telegraph they see the couple at the Windsor Farm Shop frequently. Reporters went to visit and heard shoppers discussing the theories on Tuesday - one even took a live-streamed video of the backdrop to prove to her friend the huts were still there and covered in Christmas decorations.
“It’s a load of nonsense, it really is,” Ann Tanner , 71, who lives opposite the shop, told The Telegraph. “We live here just across the road, they go in and out the back gate and Dave (the doorkeeper) will have let them in quickly. The Princess comes here quite a lot, it’s on her doorstep and Adelaide Cottage is a couple of hundred yards away. They were at the tennis on Sunday – my friend plays there and Kate was watching the children, they’re there all the time.”

Another local resident, Kevin Pietersen, 43, wrote on X, formerly Twitter : “We see W&K [William and Kate] most days and in the last couple days too! It beggars belief that people would be so ridiculous and cruel in writing b------t on this platform that are out and out lies.”

https://shefence-citional.com/6ecdbf00-f9b0-477b-b81d-606d2af973b7

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is not what I expected to hear and it is most unwelcome news. Fingers crossed that the preventative treatment does its job.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t even express how this makes me feel. I didn’t want my suspicions to be correct. It’s so odd how connected I felt with her bc of my own scare. Now I am having PTSD and fearing that I was misdiagnosed bc she mentioned in her video that they didn’t find the cancer until after her surgery! If they can misdiagnose a royal, where does that leave a commoner like me!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just hope that all those people who were baying to find out what was wrong, are happy. What an awful time for the RF, poor Kate & William having to explain to the children. Let’s hope she’ll be fine and back to good health soon.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just hope that all those people who were baying to find out what was wrong, are happy. What an awful time for the RF, poor Kate & William having to explain to the children. Let’s hope she’ll be fine and back to good health soon.

The upside is, at least I hope, that the negativity and unproductive speculation will end and people's energies can turn to sending good vibes and prayers to her and the family. It must be disconcerting to royal fans that three members in a row, starting with the Queen, have been diagnosed in a relatively short time frame.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It must be disconcerting to royal fans that three members in a row, starting with the Queen, have been diagnosed in a relatively short time frame.

I had no idea the queen had had cancer! Did I read that correctly?

I'd perter not to google it because then I'll just get a whole bunch of royal news in my newsfeed, but I'm curious, did she die from cancer? I thought it was old age.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What terrible news, especially for one so young. Best wishes for Kate and her family.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'd perter not to google it because then I'll just get a whole bunch of royal news in my newsfeed, but I'm curious, did she die from cancer? I thought it was old age.

At the age she was, dying of cancer and dying of old age are almost synonymous. What I mean by that is that many types of cancer are not considered an anomaly when you get to be that age. My mother was being treated for colon cancer when she passed away at 85. My doctor didn’t note that as part of my health history because colon cancer at that age is (apparently) considered to be age-related, rather than a genetic pre-disposition.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

It was reported a few times that she had myeloma but I don't think it was officially confirmed when she died. Bone marrow cancer would manifest as some of the symptoms she showed in her last two years i.e., the mobility issues, weight loss, and those dark bruises that started to show on her hands.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
While it's equally sad when anyone gets this diagnosis, it's fortunate for her that she's likely getting the best medical care money can buy.

I wish everyone did.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The upside is, at least I hope, that the negativity and unproductive speculation will end and people's energies can turn to sending good vibes and prayers to her and the family. It must be disconcerting to royal fans that three members in a row, starting with the Queen, have been diagnosed in a relatively short time frame.

Let’s hope so @Matata, it’s awful for anyone dealing with this, without being forced to make a public statement about it.

She did, (understandably) looks quite frail.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t even express how this makes me feel. I didn’t want my suspicions to be correct. It’s so odd how connected I felt with her bc of my own scare. Now I am having PTSD and fearing that I was misdiagnosed bc she mentioned in her video that they didn’t find the cancer until after her surgery! If they can misdiagnose a royal, where does that leave a commoner like me!!

They knew enough beforehand to know that she needed surgery so that tells me that something was suspicious. I am sure that once they did pathology on what they removed, they discovered the cancer. We don’t know what kind of cancer it is or what stage it is either. Some women have hysterectomies for instance for heavy bleeding. Once the uterus is out and tested, they discover cancer cells. Different than your experience so rest easy and don’t borrow trouble for yourself.

Last edited:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry to hear this about her. She is young and beautiful with a young family to raise. I hope and pray the surgery and follow up treatment will restore her to health.
I will note, however, that chemo is not preventative. They don’t give it to you to prevent cancer but rather to treat it. I do hope that it is in an early stage and that the treatment is successful.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While it's equally sad when anyone gets this diagnosis, it's fortunate for her that she's likely getting the best medical care money can buy.

I wish everyone did.

Along with time to recover without worrying about money or childcare. I have a colleague right now who is suffering from pancreatic cancer. After surgery and through chemo he comes to work.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it's unusual for surgery to reveal more about one's condition when it comes to cancer.

For example, I had a 'radical prostatectomy' for cancer, where they remove the entire organ.
After the surgery they told me that while I was still under general anesthesia they immediately did thorough tests on the removed prostate.
Fortunately it showed the tumor had not reached the margin, or perimeter, of the organ.
It was caught early.
That was good news because cancer cells had likely not escape to travel anywhere else in the body.
If the cancer had reached the perimeter they would have looked for cancer elsewhere before sewing me up.

Now, maybe 15 years later, annual testing still shows no trace of those kind of cancer cells in my body - knock on wood.

Praise science!

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

There was no cause officially stated for the Quees death. As far as i know (& i know you are in the UK too) there was no mention of cancer over here.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry to hear this about her. She is young and beautiful with a young family to raise. I hope and pray the surgery and follow up treatment will restore her to health.
I will note, however, that chemo is not preventative. They don’t give it to you to prevent cancer but rather to treat it. I do hope that it is in an early stage and that the treatment is successful.

I did wonder when she said she was having “preventative chemotherapy” that it was odd, so thanks for clarifying. Perhaps they have caught it all (hopefully) but she is undergoing chemo as a belt & braces treatment?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results