shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Middleton conspiracy theories

hi,
I do agree the media is making the storm. The photoshopped photos don't bother me. But, I was interested to read of the cancellation for a June event. This suggests to me it was/is a more serious ailment than I was thinkING. I think it has to do with her reproductive organs. Perhaps they found cervical cancer, did a hysterectomy, and now it is wait, see, recover.. All quite traumatic, and personal. She needs rest, no stress and heal in her own time. IThe surgery was not an appendectomy." (disclaimer) I have no medical training in any way). I feel sorry for her now.

Annette

The more I think about it, the more appalled I am at the mismanagement of this situation by Kate’s PR. Rumours started buzzing because of a difference in how information was shared between Charles and Kate’s respective medical problems, and how Kate was rarely seen after. This isn’t to suggest that Kate should’ve been more vocal than she was comfortable with, regarding her ailment, but they ought to have predicted how speculation would’ve arisen.

At that point, instead of just making statements or ignoring the press, releasing a doctored photo was hands down the stupidest thing they could’ve done. Again, it wasn’t just that this photo was used on Kate’s Instagram - it was sent to news agencies.

I don’t for a second believe that Kate was sitting there photoshopping pics while recovering from such major surgery that no one’s seen her in months. And even if she had, it is her PR team’s job to know what level of image manipulation is acceptable and what isn’t. Seems rather convenient to throw her under the bus post fact.

Hi,

Just an update. Kate was seen shopping at the Royal's farm store with William. She looks fine. I can cross that off my worry list. She looks the same. I'm glad.

Annette

I just read the article after seeing this, and not to be a Negative Nancy, but it raises more questions than it answers. There wasn't a single picture posted, and I feel it beggars belief that after being at the heart of such an enormous media frenzy not a single customer took even a blurry phone pic of her. And if she was well enough to visit the shops, why not take a short 10 second video wishing the Irish Guards Happy Patricks' Day (since she missed the parade and is the literal Colonel of the Irish Guards) - it would have put paid to the rumours once and for all.

I hope that she actually is fine, but The Sun is known to be a Palace mouthpiece, and the lack of actual undoctored photos is stoking the fires further imo.

Ultimately we will never know, so perhaps it is best just to believe she's absolutely fine, and that the Royal Family desperately needs to fire their entire PR team and start afresh.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"It has been reported that the BBC Events production unit was notified to stay alert for an extremely important announcement from the Royal family “at any moment" in the wake of Princess Kate's health crisis."

Looks like she (or someone) will be speaking about this later today.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Just an update. Kate was seen shopping at the Royal's farm store with William. She looks fine. I can cross that off my worry list. She looks the same. I'm glad.

Annette

I just googled and it says she wasn't photographed here? Which picture did you see?

I just googled and it says she wasn't photographed here? Which picture did you see?

They ran the article with old pics of Kate in it, so it's easy to mistake it as a recent picture if you don't read the caption. The article itself just states that an anonymous person said they saw her there and that she looks healthy and happy.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

There were several pictures with the blurb I read. I assumed they were from the event of that day.

But, on a lighter note. Notice that when the posters of pricescope discussed Kate, the Palace became concerned, and said, Let there be light-- tell those pricescopers how Kate is, The press release is coming, pricescopers. Our influence is growing!

Annette

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m hoping for good news.

And I’m actually surprised by how negative all the news about the Royals is. The attention and spin from the press is like Mean Girls culture, and for what? I think we’d all pay attention just as much if they gave us light hearted and pretty reporting.

Personally, I emotionally benefit from some order, beauty, social benevolence, friendliness, strength etc. present in society. I loved those qualities in Princess Diana, life felt better with her in it. I found myself crying along with everyone else through her whole funeral.

I think the public benefits from that, so I am suspicious about the divisive results of current press/reporting on The Royal Family. Intent to cause anxiety and division, check. :(

Avondale

Brilliant_Rock

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven’t read it, just made sure it’s recent. For all of you here interested in the developments:

If that video is real then it’s a relief!!! She’s walking! And carrying stuff!

It’s getting to the point where I just wanted proof of life which does not speak well to their PR team!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
See, she's on vacation.
chevy-chase.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W.gif

Whew!
I'm soooo relieved!

Now I can FINALLY breath, take off this tin foil hat, go to the bathroom, get something to eat, get back to work, and tonite maybe I'll finally get some sleep!

Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk, I watched the video several times, I'm not sure it's her? The woman looks younger than Kate to me.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grrrrrr! :angryfire:
You guys!!!!!

Okay, Okay, I'll put this back on ...

78.gif

Haven’t read it, just made sure it’s recent. For all of you here interested in the developments:

I get the skepticism, but I’d hope that TMZ would verify their sources well enough that this video is actually real!

So, a huge relief to see that she’s alive and well and that the “crisis” is over. But the wider questions around the bonkers way the palace PR has handled this entire situation still remain!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk, I watched the video several times, I'm not sure it's her? The woman looks younger than Kate to me.

I agree it doesn't look like her. The difference in appearance could be due to weight loss from the surgery.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 9.36.29 PM.png Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 9.43.02 PM.png

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 9.36.29 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 9.43.02 PM.png

She is also much clearer in that second photo.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just read the article after seeing this, and not to be a Negative Nancy, but it raises more questions than it answers. There wasn't a single picture posted, and I feel it beggars belief that after being at the heart of such an enormous media frenzy not a single customer took even a blurry phone pic of her. And if she was well enough to visit the shops, why not take a short 10 second video wishing the Irish Guards Happy Patricks' Day (since she missed the parade and is the literal Colonel of the Irish Guards) - it would have put paid to the rumours once and for all.

I hope that she actually is fine, but The Sun is known to be a Palace mouthpiece, and the lack of actual undoctored photos is stoking the fires further imo.

Ultimately we will never know, so perhaps it is best just to believe she's absolutely fine, and that the Royal Family desperately needs to fire their entire PR team and start afresh.

ive seen the pictures and video of her walking around as they head out of the shop
HRH was smiling
i have no doubt it was her
i think its getting very silly now
she did look thin but it definatly looked like Catherine, the poor woman cant win, why wouldnt it be the Princess of Wales out shopping with her husband ?

i agree that the PR team needs replacing
Mr Edwards who does royal photos for the Sun for many many years seems a very nice man. but of course this stuff from the farm store was just footage from joe blogs
its possible most of the cliental of that shop are neighbours of the royal family and know how to behave respectfully, i have seen a doco where Prince Philip was there and no one batted an eyelid, the odd person said hello but no mass hysteria

Last edited:
ive seen the pictures and video of her walking around as they head out of the shop
HRH was smiling
i have no doubt it was her
i think its getting very silly now
she did look thin but it definatly looked like Catherine, the poor woman cant win, why wouldnt it be the Princess of Wales out shopping with her husband ?

i agree that the PR team needs replacing
Mr Edwards who does royal photos for the Sun for many many years seems a very nice man. but of course this stuff from the farm store was just footage from joe blogs
its possible most of the cliental of that shop are neighbours of the royal family and know how to behave respectfully, i have seen a doco where Prince Philip was there and no one batted an eyelid, the odd person said hello but no mass hysteria

I made that comment before the video broke on TMZ the next day, when the Sun ran their article without any pictures or video.

I do feel like it doesn’t really look like Kate in the video, but Occam’s Razor, it likely is - and the differences in her appearance stem from a lack of makeup and recovery from surgery. That seems more plausible than anything else.

I do think there’s a difference though in the circumstances, ordinarily the shoppers at the store wouldn’t take pictures since they’d be inured to being around the Royal Family, but after weeks of speculation and media frenzy around Kate I would’ve been shocked if no pics of her were taken and therefore the lack of photos and video seemed to indicate that it was a fake story… but now that we have video proof it probably was just that the shopper in question was negotiating a price for their video, which makes it more believable.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo /video looks like someone with more prominent front teeth than what Catherine has.
IMO of course.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m pretty sure it’s the place I think it is @Daisys and Diamonds, and you’re right. I used to go there regularly with a friend of mine. If you lived in the area like I did, it wasn’t that uncommon to see the RF on a regular basis. People would notice, but not say anything, they were just out trying to do normal things. Mr A would often see Diana when he was out with the brat, she’d drive through Windsor Great Park and wave, and on one occasion, when he was walking the dog, Prince Phillip came thundering by in his carriage. As horse riding wasn’t allowed in that part of the park, he turned around to give him the 2 fingered salute, before realising who it was. :lol: Phillip tipped his hat and carried on.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, we lived nearby and used to see them out and about - they do have discreet security - but no one really bothers them, at least in London, so I'm guessing Windsor is the same. We actually lived down the street from Kate when she lived with Pippa, before marrying William, so used to see them coming and going.

I think that's absolutely her, no question. She does look thinner, and she was extraordinarily thin before, but I think the main difference is that she looks different in workout gear, un-made up, with her hair more natural.

As I said before, I'm a Republican, in the British sense of the word, but I'm pleased to see her looking healthy and, apparently happy. The KP pr team really does need a serious reshuffling.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Considering the PR nightmare that has occurred, I would have expected a staged outing with a clear video/photo taken by the PR team instead of a wonky one taken by what appears to be a random person-on-the street.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
dk, I watched the video several times, I'm not sure it's her? The woman looks younger than Kate to me

Good catch. When I had my surgeries, I looked TERRIBLE. Gaunt and older than I was. My husband asked me to put on some weight. It took quite a while before I was able to look normal.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i feel so sorry for the princess after reading today that someone at that private hospital tried to access her medical records
i know that's a big no no, regardless of who the patient is but that hospital treats a lot of well known and rich people. it does not look good for bussiness

closer to home my workmate's step children's mother was a nurse for her GP
she definatly accessed my friends records and it definatly was not ok but my friend could not complain without making the family situation worse
but we did finally convince her to transfer to a new practice

all this will not be helping her to get better poor thing,
it must also be very upsetting for Prince William who can remember how his mother was harrassed by the media and that was way before socila media and everyone having a camera and the internet

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
rather than getting all upset over minor photo-shoping people should be more worried about bad reporting in the media
this is how i look at it everytime a story has the wrong facts
if they say this and i know its wrong and i am 100% sure i am right, what about the subjects i know nothing about? how can i trust them to acuratly inform me ?
it might seem minor to some but no excuse for a UK newspaper to get these things wrong -actually for that matter any newspaper because newspapers are ment to deal in facts and truth,
also it annoyes men no end when the media put HRH in front of the monarch's name - it is his/her majesty (HM) not his/her royal highness - junos in countries that have a King or Queen should know this

anyway the late Queen has 8 grandkids - two from each of her children's marriages
the little kids in the photo are her great grandkids plus her two youngest grandchildren at the back, Louise and James who belong to Prince Edward and Sophie
1710918917005.png
The portrait taken, by the Princess of Wales at Balmoral in August 2022, shows Her Majesty posing with ten of her 12 grandkids.

the newspapers should get their own houses in order before picking on Catherine
only the two at the back are HM's grandkids, the rest are great grandchildren
HM and Prince Philip have only 8 grandkids

i still love this photo weather it has been altered at source or whatever !

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results