shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Middleton conspiracy theories

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
A group linked to the Kremlin helped spread Princess Catherine conspiracy theories… why is this not a surprise?

(The link should be good to get you past the NYT paywall, though only for one week.)

this makes me so angry
its surposed to be destabalizing western society
https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/world/512761/princess-kate-rumours-linked-to-russian-disinformation from radio NZ - no paywall
also

not wanting to get political but read the article if you want

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
disgusting that HRH's hand was forced by a potential leak, to have to tell the world her very private bussiness

The Princess of Wales was reportedly forced to disclose her cancer diagnosis before a possible leak by a secondary source.

A “well-placed source” has revealed to the Daily Mail that Kensington Palace rushed the video announcement after someone contacted the royal family about Kate Middleton’s diagnosis.

The timing of the video had nothing to do with the conspiracy theories or the speculations about her disappearance from the public eye, the source told Daily Mail’s Ephraim Hardcastle column.

However, it is unclear whether the leak originated from the London Clinic where the princess underwent her abdominal surgery or from somewhere else, Daily Mail reported.

Kensington Palace released a personal video
message from the Princess of Wales on March 23 revealing that she was undergoing preventative chemotherapy for cancer.

The exact form of her cancer has still not been revealed to the public.
In the video message, she said the cancer was discovered through tests following her abdominal surgery in January.

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous.

“The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy, and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.

“I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal in my mind, body and spirits,” she added.

The news came less than two months after King Charles was revealed to have been diagnosed with an unspecified type of cancer.

- Stuff

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
She was supposed to resume her duties after Easter. April is half over and we haven't seen her. This is bad--I'm afraid she is REALLY ill and keeping it under wraps.

Whatever her condition, my heart goes out to her entire family

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Chemo is not a walk in the park, and with her history of hyperemesis gravidarum, I think it is more likely that she is just not feeling well. Or maybe she has lost her hair, and doesn't want to face the firestorm of rag gossip sheets talking about her wig... or weight loss,...or her appearance.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Praying for her and her family.

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was supposed to resume her duties after Easter. April is half over and we haven't seen her. This is bad--I'm afraid she is REALLY ill and keeping it under wraps.

Whatever her condition, my heart goes out to her entire family

I think the back at work after the Easter break was to do with the recovery of the planned surgery. But then they found cancer & chemo commenced, so that’s a whole different ball game.

I really hope she is doing ok & think of her often. All those suffering from cancer really do go through it & it’s heartbreaking.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results