shape
carat
color
clarity

Katamari''s reception pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:27:48 AM
Author: Keepingthefaith21
Singlehandedly some of the BEST wedding cakes I have ever seen!!!!!

I absolutely adore the photo of your hubby cleaning your feet off - it''s such a loving moment - it really melted my heart to see that photo.

I love the Wiizebo you had - looks like you had one heck of an amazing day!

Oh, thanks, keepingthefaith. I had no idea our photographer was there for that, but was so happy he was. He really is as sweet as he looks and I am one lucky woman!
1.gif

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:32:52 AM
Author: jcrow
very beautiful!! i love all of your fun details!

Thanks, jcrow!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:48:33 AM
Author: geckodani
Date: 10/20/2009 8:42:21 PM

Author: katamari

My favorite reception pic. Our photographer wanted DH to dip me. DH and I both said it wouldn''t work, because I am such a control freak. But, he wanted us to try anyways. It totally didn''t work, but I love this photo because I am obviously a hot mess being dipped, but in the reflection, it looks like everything is going smoothly.

This is a fantastic photo!!! LOL!!! This was me when they wanted me to be dipped at our reception. I''m with you - it didn''t work out so well! I love how the reflection is the same.... but not... it''s fantastic.

Everything looks fabulous! The cranes, the beer (that was brilliant, btw) just fantastic. Congrats!!!

Hehe! Yes, some women are just not made for dipping.
1.gif
And, the best part of the beer was that we made enough for every guest since we did it pre-RSVP, so there were two cases of leftovers!! Thanks!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hey katamari!! The pictures look fantastic! So glad everything went so well. The photographer looks like they do great work, and I love everything that was captured!! Haha I''m in the process of planning my reception now too and trying to decide what to do - this is great inspiration to do something fun!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 1:29:01 PM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
Hey katamari!! The pictures look fantastic! So glad everything went so well. The photographer looks like they do great work, and I love everything that was captured!! Haha I''m in the process of planning my reception now too and trying to decide what to do - this is great inspiration to do something fun!!

Thank you so, so much, strawberries! I cannot wait to see how your reception comes together! I think the best thing about it, for me, was that it really captured who DH and I are (gamer nerds that make a complete joke out of everything and love to party
3.gif
). I am sure that you and your FI will do the same!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results