shape
carat
color
clarity

Katamari''s back from Ecuador with a ton of pics (and a husband!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Another with the tractor:

kat.us.with.tractor2.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
DH freaked out on the night before we left because he had forgotten how to tie a full windsor. He spent two hours before our flight watching how-to videos on youtube. Luckily it helped him remember. Here I am checking it out:

kat.checking.out.the.full.windsor.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
At the gates of the Hacienda:

kat.us.at.gate.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely my favorite wedding picture. All the wedding photographers in Ecuador our coordinator there suggested used a very traditional pose-and-smile style (think Sears family portrait). When I told her we weren't into that, she suggested a nature photographer in the area--he primarily shot for travel magazines and postcards. The landscape shots (which I will post in the next couple days) he took were so much more impressive than any of our wedding photos--and I did not care how our wedding portraits from the EPP looked, since we spend most of our photography budget for the reception pics back in the States. But, I love this photo because it captured so many of the elements I loved in his nature photography:

kat.random.shot.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely fabulous! I adore your shoes!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
My shoes on the alpaca rug in our room. When we saw this pic on the proofs, DH said "Let me guess, this one is for Pricescope." Hehe.

kat.shoes.in.room.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/14/2009 4:50:34 PM
Author: katamari
My shoes on the alpaca rug in our room. When we saw this pic on the proofs, DH said ''Let me guess, this one is for Pricescope.'' Hehe.
*sigh* and we thank you for that!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Just beautiful!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
soooooo pretty- it looks like everything was just amazing! how awesome!

i love your shoes, and your tats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looked so wonderful, and you blue shoes are TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everything looks gorgeous. You look like you had a fabulous time!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cute Shoes! what a lovely wedding! Congrats!
36.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The two of you are darling and the setting is gorgeous! Congratulations.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely. Thanks for sharing!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
You look like such a sweet couple. What a lovely place to get married and I love your shoes.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! looks like an amazing wedding!! and i loooove your shoes!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
You were so beautiful! It looks like you had an amazing day. You and hubbie are a super cute couple :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the wedding and the honeymoon!! You two looked lovely! And you look gorgeous in your gown!!! I absolutely adore the shoes!!!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow what amazing pics!!!!! Everything looked SO lovely! Thanks SO much for sharing!!!! The shoes....TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OMG!! You 2 are soo cute! congratulations! I love the "throwing" of the glass, it made me laugh out loud! love your shoes!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
wow these pictures are incredible!!!! and your dress....amazing. it fits you so well! i just love it.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Katamari, I was only yesterday thinking about you! Congratulations, darling! Wishing you and your new hubby a lifetime of happiness! Your pictures are fantastic - what a beautiful wedding! Can''t wait to see pics from the at-home reception!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Katamari, congratulations on your marriage
36.gif
You looked beautiful! I''m glad everyone enjoyed Ecuador. How was the rest of your trip? I can''t wait to pics of your at-home reception!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
OMG! Gorgeous pictures! I too love the last nature picture! It is amazing! You look gorgeous, and I love your hubby''s attire as well. Everything looks just stunning!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pics, beautiful shoes and dress. You look fantastic
2.gif

dsgirl81

Rough_Rock
love your pics! love the glass throwing story, lol! everything looks great!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything oh so wonderful!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

tlh

Ideal_Rock
how fun, you two make such a lovely couple!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Yaaaaaay Katamari!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Everything looks so fun. Haha that horse looks HUGE compared to humans! Much bigger than the horses I know at least. Anyway, I LOOVE that last wedding pic with the sky in it. He truly did a great job with those photos - I can't wait to see the landscape ones.

I hope the party was a blast too! I know you said it was too soon once you got back, but I can't wait to hear how it went and see pics!!

Glad you're back safe and sound, and married!!
36.gif

ETA - your DH's outfit turned out great as well!! I like the final look so much!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results