shape
carat
color
clarity

Kamoka harvest bracelet - sizing question

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
The new clasp suits it perfectly, better than the old fancy clasp I think :cool2: And it looks like it fits really nicely now!!

I liked this bracelet from when you first posted it. It’s very harmoniously put together. I’m so glad to hear it lives up to expectations :appl:

I’m laughing right now. Your dog oh so cavalierly eating your chair is a different degree of adorable :bigsmile: :love: And I’m pretty sure we have the exact same baby gates in pretty much every entryway for pretty much the same reason... And the number of times my husband has forgotten my packages and left me stewing over their whereabouts... :lol:

It fits perfectly. I little wiggle room and nestle right where it should IMO. I also love the new clasp - it is more my style anyways! I am a pretty low-key girl...well, by PS standards. Maybe not IRL. :bigsmile:

Also glad to know I am not the only one who lives in a zoo (one that includes a large primate who fails to appreciate the importance of mail addressed to MOI :lol: )

Beyond baby gates - half of our bedroom is dedicated to an elaborate puppy play pen attached to a GIANT crate - brimming with toys - we have a gated "wall" where we have hidden all of our plants behind it after getting repeatedly punctured by little shark teeth...this little booger has taken over our life, puppies are a whole 'nother ballgame, but he's loads of fun when he's not driving us bonkers.

Despite the chaos - I love them all to bits for it!

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Oh boy oh boy!!!!

IT IS HERE!!!! IT HAS BEEN HERE FOR HOURS!!!!!

My husband had received it midday (?) and forgot to mention it....men!!!!! :lol-2:

I love the new clasp, and it fits perfectly! Pearls really are so hard to capture - but this bracelet is stunning, and the pendant goes with it perfectly!

IMG-5578.jpg

IMG-5577.jpg

IMG-5579.jpg
IMG-5587.jpg

Had a curious onlooker...he was watching my husband unwrap the box while gnawing on my office chair....*sigh*

....this teething monster is not getting anywhere near my arm!!! :naughty::lol:

Just out of sight was my cat trying to play with it. Oi vey! Haha/

IMG-5580.jpg

Congrats, @Cerulean! The bracelet is gorgeous on you, and I LOVE that clasp! I'd love that on a strand as well. Plus, you li'l furry-one is completely adorable. His face reminds me of our wee male Smooth Fox Terrier—that long slender nose. :kiss2:

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Super pretty and unique, @Cerulean!
Love the clasp, it adds to the whole casual, but special feel of the bracelet.
The pendant was a really nice surprise!
All worth the wait! Enjoy!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bracelet and so kind of them to include the pendant at no charge. Also omggg your pup is beyond adorable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results