shape
carat
color
clarity

Kamoka harvest bracelet - sizing question

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So sorry Cerulean but I am sure it will be resolved quickly to your satisfaction. I love the idea of adding another pearl to the bracelet. I think the pearls are so lovely and work so well together. It really is a beautiful bracelet.

On a side note I posted a pic today of a strand I was wearing with a very similar gold flower clasp. The reason I hardly wear that strand is that the clasp is such a PITA. The security clasp seems to always be a headache. They are pretty though.

Thank you for your reassurance! I think it’s what I’m going to ask for!

I honestly think I’m going to ask them to swap the style. Even my husband struggled to help me put it on - I don’t want it to be such a hassle!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
So this is interesting - I remeasured it and the strand "relaxed" about 1/8th of an inch since I first measured it - it was bitter cold outside today and I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Kamoka gave a very kind response and we will be working to resolve it with either a different style clasp that adds length, or an extra pearl.

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Bummed for you @Cerulean that your bracelet arrived with frustrating issues, especially after being explicit in your requests. Deep breath. It will get resolved, I’m sure. Aside from the fit and clasp issues, the bracelet looks beautiful and unique! Hope you don’t have to wait much longer to enjoy it!

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
So this is interesting - I remeasured it and the strand "relaxed" about 1/8th of an inch since I first measured it - it was bitter cold outside today and I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Kamoka gave a very kind response and we will be working to resolve it with either a different style clasp that adds length, or an extra pearl.

Ooh, excellent news!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all! Of course I was SO excited and even had a coordinated outfit planned to lounge around the house with it on...now that the initial disappointment has ebbed- the pearls are just so lovely. Some are almost luminescent. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure out how amazing pearls are!

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all! Of course I was SO excited and even had a coordinated outfit planned to lounge around the house with it on...now that the initial disappointment has ebbed- the pearls are just so lovely. Some are almost luminescent. I can’t believe it took me this long to figure out how amazing pearls are!

So glad to hear you’re loving them!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooo. I wanna see pics with the outfit!

katkashmir

Rough_Rock
Hi Cerulean. Kamoka is excellent. I think you should be able to work something out that makes your happy. Those kind of pearl clasps are pretty but always difficult. I was wondering who got that bracelet . I had my eyes on it.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh I'm so sorry!!! The pearls look great but that's super frustrating overall. I'm hoping they can make it right!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooo
Did they send pictures of the new bracelet lineup?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ooo
Did they send pictures of the new bracelet lineup?

They haven’t...I’m slightly disappointed with the communication - I don’t even know if they removed pearls - but I think it’s because it’s the son managing the swap in the USA, and the mother is managing the email communication so she doesn’t know details..

Hopefully I get intel soon!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Any updates?

Yes, you are kind to check in....communication has been a bit slow TBH...:(2 (Well, I am impatient bc this was a Valentine's day gift, so take it with a grain of salt)

First I was told no pearls were removed and the bracelet was finished and would ship out (sometime?) this week.

The the last update was that a pearl was indeed removed and it actually got lost in the shuffle with blackouts in Portland...I had asked that any pearls that were removed be seen by me first, and saved for me because I'd like either a pendant or leather bracelet made.

Apparently it was the worst pearl of the group, a dark circled pearl with mediocre luster. But I won't know because I didn't see it, but I trust their judgment.

They are trying to make it up to me and plan to select a nicer baroque or circled pearl to replace it and asked for color preferences (I said my favorites are blue, blue/green, blue/purple, or rainbow - so multiple colors, just nothing silvery / pale). I requested that whatever this pearl is, it be set in a simple 14k gold pendant so I can wear them together! :kiss2: I assume I will incur the cost of the bale.

Haven't gotten any updates yet since my last request. It is a small operation, they have been very nice and I think the issues stateside with ice storms made things complicated. There was some delay too because the clasp I ordered wasn't in stock and had to be special ordered.

Long story short...I am eager to get this wrapped up!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Hi Cerulean. Kamoka is excellent. I think you should be able to work something out that makes your happy. Those kind of pearl clasps are pretty but always difficult. I was wondering who got that bracelet . I had my eyes on it.

Thank you! I am eager to have it - it was gorgeous in person. I realized that I am not someone who likes finicky clasps, no matter how pretty they are!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Yes, you are kind to check in....communication has been a bit slow TBH...:(2 (Well, I am impatient bc this was a Valentine's day gift, so take it with a grain of salt)

First I was told no pearls were removed and the bracelet was finished and would ship out (sometime?) this week.

The the last update was that a pearl was indeed removed and it actually got lost in the shuffle with blackouts in Portland...I had asked that any pearls that were removed be seen by me first, and saved for me because I'd like either a pendant or leather bracelet made.

Apparently it was the worst pearl of the group, a dark circled pearl with mediocre luster. But I won't know because I didn't see it, but I trust their judgment.

They are trying to make it up to me and plan to select a nicer baroque or circled pearl to replace it and asked for color preferences (I said my favorites are blue, blue/green, blue/purple, or rainbow - so multiple colors, just nothing silvery / pale). I requested that whatever this pearl is, it be set in a simple 14k gold pendant so I can wear them together! :kiss2: I assume I will incur the cost of the bale.

Haven't gotten any updates yet since my last request. It is a small operation, they have been very nice and I think the issues stateside with ice storms made things complicated. There was some delay too because the clasp I ordered wasn't in stock and had to be special ordered.

Long story short...I am eager to get this wrapped up!

Oh fun update - they are making me a pendant at no extra cost using this pearl:

1614018513291.png

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I am eager to have it - it was gorgeous in person. I realized that I am not someone who likes finicky clasps, no matter how pretty they are!

Exactly! I am so excited about your pendant and can't wait until you receive it along with your beautiful bracelet. :)

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Have they arrived? I wore my Kamoka bracelet today, rainy and drizzly, it looked so pretty. Every pearl showed at least two colors.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh fun update - they are making me a pendant at no extra cost using this pearl:

1614018513291.png

That's lovely of them - and that's a lovely pearl!! I love this drop shape, super chubby and pointy on the one end :bigsmile:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
That's lovely of them - and that's a lovely pearl!! I love this drop shape, super chubby and pointy on the one end :bigsmile:

Agree - it was very generous of them. I fully expected to eat some of the cost

...so excited to have it in my hands!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Oh boy oh boy!!!!

IT IS HERE!!!! IT HAS BEEN HERE FOR HOURS!!!!!

My husband had received it midday (?) and forgot to mention it....men!!!!! :lol-2:

I love the new clasp, and it fits perfectly! Pearls really are so hard to capture - but this bracelet is stunning, and the pendant goes with it perfectly!

IMG-5578.jpg

IMG-5577.jpg

IMG-5579.jpg
IMG-5587.jpg

Had a curious onlooker...he was watching my husband unwrap the box while gnawing on my office chair....*sigh*

....this teething monster is not getting anywhere near my arm!!! :naughty::lol:

Just out of sight was my cat trying to play with it. Oi vey! Haha/

IMG-5580.jpg

oceanblue

Shiny_Rock
Oh boy oh boy!!!!

IT IS HERE!!!! IT HAS BEEN HERE FOR HOURS!!!!!

My husband had received it midday (?) and forgot to mention it....men!!!!! :lol-2:

I love the new clasp, and it fits perfectly! Pearls really are so hard to capture - but this bracelet is stunning, and the pendant goes with it perfectly!

IMG-5578.jpg

IMG-5577.jpg

IMG-5579.jpg
IMG-5587.jpg

Had a curious onlooker...he was watching my husband unwrap the box while gnawing on my office chair....*sigh*

....this teething monster is not getting anywhere near my arm!!! :naughty::lol:

Just out of sight was my cat trying to play with it. Oi vey! Haha/

IMG-5580.jpg

Oh it is beautiful! Love the colors/shapes and the pendant too! Now it is puppy and cats turn to model :)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
My two favorites are this big blue pearl - it isn't the must lustrous, but I loooove the color. The one two to the left is also stunning...

IMG-5588.jpg

And this rich, luscious deep green pearl!

IMG-5590.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! and I love the new clasp!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They arrived and they are beautiful!:appl::appl::appl:

How wonderful to have a lustrous work of art, courtesy of mother nature on your wrist. The blue and green pearls are beautiful and so is that gold/rose bi-colored pearl. The pendant is gorgeous as well.

The teething monster- what a sweet and happy face! You can tell that fur baby is well loved and happy.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
They arrived and they are beautiful!:appl::appl::appl:

How wonderful to have a lustrous work of art, courtesy of mother nature on your wrist. The blue and green pearls are beautiful and so is that gold/rose bi-colored pearl. The pendant is gorgeous as well.

The teething monster- what a sweet and happy face! You can tell that fur baby is well loved and happy.

Aww thank you for the kind words! I am in love! :) it’s a very special piece, my first pearl bracelet and Valentine’s Day gift to boot!

And he is a happy little boy. Feeling lucky all around!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The new clasp suits it perfectly, better than the old fancy clasp I think :cool2: And it looks like it fits really nicely now!!

I liked this bracelet from when you first posted it. It’s very harmoniously put together. I’m so glad to hear it lives up to expectations :appl:

I’m laughing right now. Your dog oh so cavalierly eating your chair is a different degree of adorable :bigsmile: :love: And I’m pretty sure we have the exact same baby gates in pretty much every entryway for pretty much the same reason... And the number of times my husband has forgotten my packages and left me stewing over their whereabouts... :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results