shape
carat
color
clarity

K is for...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
See, Matatora, time is fading that buyer''s remorse.
2.gif
Give it a few more days. You''ll be in love by the weekend.
30.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Unless you plan to wear the pendant in the box around your neck, I think you have nothing to worry about. The pictures look great!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am wearing it right now. I have decided that the size is just too perfect with my earrings...so of course I took more pictures.
3.gif

perfectpairing.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The earrings are G in color and the pendent is K one the body it is not possible to tell them apart and even in the box the color diffrence is not bad.

colorgvskhardtotelleh.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
The size iis well matched to my eye. What do ya''ll think?

sizewellmatched.JPG

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I think the size is a perfect match for your earings!

I think it is a beautiful pendant! I don''t think I would get a K for an e-ring, but for a pednant it''s gorgeous!
30.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Its perfect!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am glad ya''ll think it is spiffy too. I like having sets of things. I bought the earrings off ebay this past Spring and have been looking to a pedent to match ever since.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant. I think your comment on how you can''t tell the difference between your G earrings and the K pendant says it all! Congrats.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Matadora, I haven''t had time to keep up with everything the past few days, so I''m a little late.

I think the pendant is gorgeous, especially with your earrings. It looks beautiful to me.

I also think Pricescope makes us a little OCD about these things. We have so much info that we drive ourselves nuts. We get perfectionist syndrome. I think when we get like this we just need to take a step back and ask, "Did we get value for our money?" and "Is it lovely?" If the answers to both of those questions is yes, then it''s all good. A K will not look like an F, but that doesn''t mean it isn''t beautiful. To ordinary people (non pricescopers) it will simply be a very beautiful piece of diamond jewelry, not a "K". If anything it will appear more genuine because of the color. Honestly, Nordstrom''s has some Nadri CZ jewelry set in 14K, and a lot of super white diamonds are going to be mistaken for a Nordie''s pendant by people who don''t know the person wearing it
2.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
"J" is for jealous which I am right now. Congrats....it''s absolutely lovely. Me want.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a matched set with the earrings. If you can barely see a color difference when they are that close together in that super-white box, no way will anyone see the difference on your ears and neck. I'm hoping you have decided to keep the pendant. It's a beautiful piece.
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks fantastic with your earrings!! so glad that you''re coming around to it
1.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I think the earrings and the pendant are a great match! Good job!! It looks perfect together.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s the perfect size and looks great with your earrings. I like having sets too.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2005 12:18:59 PM
Author: diamondlil
It looks like a matched set with the earrings. If you can barely see a color difference when they are that close together in that super-white box, no way will anyone see the difference on your ears and neck. I''m hoping you have decided to keep the pendant. It''s a beautiful piece.
30.gif
Yes I have!
30.gif
Though I am thinking I ought to say K is for konfusion
31.gif
....I seem to have cuased quite a bit of that in this thread.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
The set looks as if it was made to be worn together. I cannot discern on my monitor a dif between the earrings and the pendant. They are gorgeous.
Glad you''re keeping her.

shay

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
love those shots.

what a set!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am
30.gif
. I have had a few days and I would definately say it is worth looking a K colored stones for necklaces/pendents. I am so glad Mara and AlJ convinced WF to carry some otherwise I would not have my lovely! And Whiteflash did an awsome job on the setting. Soo happy!
9.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
I''m so glad that you''re happy with your stone and decided to keep it!
36.gif
I think the pendant looks gorgeous on you, and it looks great with your earrings!
30.gif

Hmmmm....do you think I could convince my boyfriend that I need a pendant too?
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yeah you do!
27.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matatora
congrats
36.gif
,beautiful pendant.
30.gif
10.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
matatora,
so glad you decided to keep the k!
36.gif
it really does look great on you. well done.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
How beautiful! I''m so glad you decided to keep it - it really does look like a match made in heaven with your earrings!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Thanks DF, belle, and CF...I am loving it!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the sizes are very complementary. I can see a slight color difference in the box between the pendant and the earrings; don''t know if it would be noticable when wearing since they won''t be right next to each other.
As far as looking more warmer on top, try to hang the pendant upside down in the box and see if you still see it. If you can (top is warmer) then it is is some type of perceptual phenomenon.

Count me among the jealous! However hubby and I agreed no more jewelry purchases until maybe our tax refund. However, I may want to wait till following fall to save up for something. I tell myself the discipline will be good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results