shape
carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to share my sparkly CBI

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
At this otherwise very serious time, here are a couple of short videos I've taken of my CBI. I'm not a photographer but this stone makes me happy. They vaguely capture what I see and it's so glorious I wanted to share and maybe make some other people smile, too. :D

Enjoy and stay safe!

Hum-ble

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Definitely made me smile - you have beautiful hands!

Last edited:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2:
More videos, please:D

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ring!:love:, Congrats!. Wish I knew how take a video...:oops:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love everything about it. I love your setting and band too. Wow !!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!!!! Beautiful is an understatement. More pictures please!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TY for sharing your video!!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Beautful!!!

Thank you! :D

Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Definitely made me smile - you have beautiful hands!

Aww, you're welcome. And thank you, definitely think my hands are helped by the sparkly things though! :lol:

:kiss2:
More videos, please:D

I will try! It's so difficult, turns out it's really difficult to clean without leaving water marks etc. :shock:

Beautiful!

Thanks. It brings me a lot of pleasure and quite a lot of calm.

Beautiful Ring!:love:, Congrats!. Wish I knew how take a video...:oops:

We need you to find someone in your life who can teach you! :lol: Would love to see your ring on video! Depending on what phone you have, you should be able to do it all on that. I did these on my phone, I've given up trying to be clever with my camera for now...

Absolutely stunning! I love everything about it. I love your setting and band too. Wow !!!

Aww thank you! The setting and band took a lot of work and I'm very happy with them. I do kind of wish I didn't need a spacer, but in real life the spacer is actually very difficult to see. Thank you again. :D

Just gorgeous!❤

Yes, really out of this world. Generally can't get over it.

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!!!!! Beautiful is an understatement. More pictures please!!!

Thank you, it brings me a lot of pleasure.

I've tried taking lots of pictures, it's so difficult. My phone hates me and isn't letting me attach the ones I have properly so I'll have to try again later.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2:

I love your entire set. So gorgeous and so sparkly! When I watched your videos, the first thought that popped into my head was this--"I so want to try that on!"

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I just looked at the videos... absolutely breathtaking! Congrats!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
perfect and beautiful!! just like all CBIs are! congrats on a lovely ring! may it bring you sparkly smiles!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Yasssss!! Love.

What a great exclamation! Can totally hear someone saying that. Thanks so much.

:kiss2: :kiss2:

I love your entire set. So gorgeous and so sparkly! When I watched your videos, the first thought that popped into my head was this--"I so want to try that on!"

That's a very wonderful compliment, thank you! It is so gorgeous and sparkly. I'm just about to try posting a few more pictures and a few more videos... fingers crossed. For some reason my phone is not playing ball with Pricescope but hopefully my computer will.

I just looked at the videos... absolutely breathtaking! Congrats!

Thank you! I love it.

perfect and beautiful!! just like all CBIs are! congrats on a lovely ring! may it bring you sparkly smiles!

Yeah it's crazy and one of the things I love about CBIs - they are so consistent. If you have one you know it's going to be absolutely awesome. It brings me such joy and such smiles. Honestly a much needed relief from reality right now! :)

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
So. Fully aware these are mah-hoo-sive pictures, but I regret nothing. Also, they are super zoomed. And then more zoomed. :lol:

I was sitting waiting in the car as the supermarkets here are only letting one person in from each family (super sensible), and was having a culet obsessed moment. Ugh. I love culets. I had an original version of this same ring where the culet was very easily visible, which I adored, but the ring had to be slightly redesigned because it wasn't structurally working the way it had been before.

IMG_20200328_143534.jpg

Even closer. Isn't the faceting beautiful?

IMG_20200328_143608.jpg

So I FINALLY figured out how people get such colourful pictures of their CBI diamonds! Or at least a way that I can do it, anyway - as you can tell it's on huge zoom. My spacer looks a bit bent but I think it was just a bit wonky. In real life, it's actually quite hard to see. Isn't the diamond out of this world? All the melee are ideal cut as well, they're very sparkly too.

IMG_20200328_143712.jpg

Soooo beautiful.

IMG_20200328_143722.jpg

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Two more videos. YouTube won't let me upload any more at the moment - perhaps there's a daily allowance? I rarely use it but have two more that I might share. They're all done one after the other, however, I couldn't choose only one. After pondering it for a few seconds I thought heck, they're only short, I'll share all of them. :D

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us! A great sight for what is a dreary day here in my neck of the woods! Gorgeous!

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
so beautiful!!!!!!! and clean.. ah.. hate dirty diamonds. looking at diamonds actually reduces my anxiety.. so thanks!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your set :kiss2:

muesli

Shiny_Rock
Stunning diamond and set, thank you for sharing!

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us! A great sight for what is a dreary day here in my neck of the woods! Gorgeous!

You're very welcome. It was a very overcast day here, too, both weather-wise and mood-wise. A testament to the CBI, how bright it shines regardless. I'm extremely pleased it brings some joy.

so beautiful!!!!!!! and clean.. ah.. hate dirty diamonds. looking at diamonds actually reduces my anxiety.. so thanks!!

Oh boy oh boy you have touched on my bugbear, too! I HATE dirty diamonds. I get freaked out if I see people with jewellery that requires cleaning. All diamonds are so wonderful and bring me such joy, but to have them be dirty... argh. I'm glad to have reduced your anxiety. They reduce my anxiety too - it's a bit like standing on a beach looking out at the sea or ocean... you can just get lost in it.

Love your set :kiss2:

Thanks so much!:D

Stunning diamond and set, thank you for sharing!

Aww thank you very much, and it's a pleasure. I've always wanted to share nice pictures but it's just so difficult to get them! So very happy with these ones. :)

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
@Lykame How big is your spacer? I'll need one and yours is relatively unobtrusive.

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
@Lykame How big is your spacer? I'll need one and yours is relatively unobtrusive.

It's a 1mm silver spacer that I obtained off Etsy. I can find the link if you would like. I tried a 1.5 mm one as well and that was too wide. The spacer struggle is something I fully appreciate and I do wish I didn't need one. I've tried various ones (see this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/please-help-me-with-designing-a-spacer.254988/). (Ok I'm annoyed now, I cannot create a hyperlink using the hyperlink button whilst on my phone, I've tried various things including just typing out the HTML code and none of them work! Infuriating. Forgive me.)

All the ones I've tried I like as independent rings, but this is the one I keep coming back to for use as a spacer because of how unobtrusive it is in real life. However, it's soft and has bent once; I was able to hammer it flat again with a rubber mallet. It's not warped out of round though so far, but I'm expecting that to happen eventually. At some point I may consider obtaining a version with a stronger metal. Hmm.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond and ring, congrats!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!!! :love: I didn't read every post, but did you post the specs? It's always helpful to potential buyers to know the size and other specs of a stone.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, such a beautiful set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results