shape
carat
color
clarity

Just received my 4+ carat Whiteflash ring.Great experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful. I'm sure that you have a hard time taking your eyes off of it. I got a good chuckle out of your comment about your grown children giving you some grandchildren!! You sound like my mother. She used to say that too and then BAM!! all of a sudden, my sister and me started turning them out like crazy. She had five grandbabies in five years, so there's hope!! When the time comes that baby won't need a silver rattle, just let him stare at that big honker of a diamond!!

Enjoy!!

sylvesterii

Shiny_Rock
----------------
On 5/26/2004 10:20:35 PM solange wrote:

I really envy the young hands in the Show me the Ring posts. These rings would look so much better on young fingers. ----------------

But you forget!
There is not chance that younger hands could afford a whopper like that! It is one of the rewards of a hard working, well-lived life.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/28/2004 8:36:25 PM Mara wrote:

Fabulous ring and exceptional stone, solange...your hard work paid off. Don't worry about the hands, close up pictures definitely take all the bad and none of the good!
1.gif

----------------

Dear Mara,
It was so kind of you to take the time to remark on my ring. I assume you are still on your honeymoon and I wish you all the best. Greg got a very smart and talented partner and I am sure your life will be well planned and wonderful since you will bring out the best in each other. Actually I owe you, Valeria and Giangi a debt of gratitude.
Do you remember the first message I posted several months ago? I was offered a round cut diamond in a platinum setting, two baguettes.Stone is 4.64 carats,H color,SI2,GIA graded,table 66,depth 55.7,culet small,polish and symetry good,faint flourescence.
The three of you advised against it and set me in the right direction. I knew nothing about cut and the very well known dealer in the Diamond District assured me that the proportions were perfect. He said anyone can go on their internet website ,post numbers and say this is Ideal.The term meant nothing. All other information I asked for other than what was in the GIA report was "meaningless." He also said if I did not make a commitment by the next day, the stone would be gone because he had so many people just dying to have it.
I learned a lot since then through Pricescope and will always be grateful to the three of you for setting me on the right track.
Best of luck and happiness always,
Solange

mischa

Rough_Rock
Solange,

What beautiful rings...amazing! They are my dream rings! Thank you for all the pictures
1.gif

What is the band width of your engagement ring? And your eternity band?

Thanks,

Mischa

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Beautiful rings and what a whopper of a diamond..COngratulations on such a great diamond Solange...
21.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Mischa,

The solitaire is averages 10.43 in diameter. The eternity band consists of shared prong .28 stones and the stones are the width of the band--I do not know how to measure it . This is not an engagement ring. It was an Anniversary present. I still wear my original engagement ring and just wear this one in the house because it is fun and for special occasions. I would not be comfortable flashing it around in the Super Market.
We could never have afforded anything like this when we first got married or for many years after. I am very grateful to my husband for working so hard and being so generous.
Also, he had a terrible illness a year ago and we were given little hope that he would recover. He is well and the ring is really a Celebration of Life ring too.
Thank you all for your nice comments.

mischa

Rough_Rock
Solange,
All the best to you and your loved ones.
Mischa

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Solange.. we have actually returned from honeymoon (see my post in the Bride World Wide section) which was fabulous. Now the real married life begins.
2.gif
It was a pleasure to help you...and I'm so glad you were in good hands with an excellent vendor. Wear the ring in the best of health.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Solange, I'm so glad to hear about your husband's recovery. That is a wonderful reason to celebrate. It's amazing the paths we travel in life-the good the bad. It's great to have someone to share them.

Now I have to ask-at this level there should be no fear of shrinkage!!!
naughty.gif
love.gif

Seriously, thank you for sharing about your husband. You truly see what's important and what's not when faced with life's challenges.

Nan

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 5/30/2004 9:38:39 AM solange wrote:

the ring is really a Celebration of Life ring too.
Thank you all for your nice comments.----------------

Yes, it is.

Funny about those camera shots. The pics show so much more age than in real life. I know
wink2.gif
9.gif

It's truly spectacular. And, a tangible way of recognizing hard work over the years. I missed the latest round of pics until today.

Edited to add: Your eyes must still be very young though. Thanks for changing your font. I really had to either hold a magnifying glass up to the computer screen (with my corrective lenses in) or take my glasses off to read your tiny font!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I am thrilled with my ring and have gotten many compliments. Lesley chose the stone that met all my requirements. Thank you all for your good wishes. This is a great site.

SiegeX

Rough_Rock
Thats not a diamond, thats an ICE SKATING RINK!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
love.gif
That's a beautiful ring!!!
love.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. Thats all i can say. Its just amazing.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
eek.gif

HO-LY CRAP! That is breathtaking!

Maybe I could pull off a 4ct...

reena

Ideal_Rock
solange
love.gif
love.gif
. . . i've told you this before but that ring renders me speechless!

but i can always say my usual: i want it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bump for those who may not have seen this 4c honker...

I think this has to be the biggest round brilliant stone I have ever seen a Pscoper buy in my 2 years here...
30.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Keep Dreamin Mara...
2.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY FAB!!! wonderful setting .... I am speechless (almost) !!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2005 11:30
6.gif
7 PM
Author: Colored Gemstone Nut
Keep Dreamin Mara...
2.gif
Oh I am !!
31.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
WOW!
30.gif
What a perfect ring for you....as for your comment on your ring looking better on younger hands, I disagree. I am 21 and have been dating the same guy since HS now we are considering getting engaged (we will get married it is just a matter of when) and looking at rings. I tired on my mothers ring (3ct from tiffany''s traditional setting) and while it looks lovely and perfect on her hand, on mine it looked fake and a wee bit silly. I think some things look better as people mature. I am in school in the south and while I long for a massive pretty shiny (what I call e-rings) when I see girls from other sororities with 3-6ct rings I have to say sometimes they look fake
11.gif
and we know they aren’t. Do not worry about your hands they looked lovely and wee trick I learned from my mother is that if you are going to have your hands photographed and you are worried use baby oil gel or petroleum jelly to make them look healthy and plump them up. Sorry for rambling. Enjoy your ring often its lovely and as much effort and time as you put into it why not?
Kate

widget

Ideal_Rock
Solanage... What a gorgeous ring! Congratulations!

As a woman of a "certain age" (I''m a grandmother of two) I think substantial "rocks" look best on mature hands. And I hang on fiercely to that thought since I think they are probably the only things left on earth that look better on "mature" anythings!
20.gif

When I see a big honker on young, plump fingers, I think: "What''s wrong with this picture?"

1.gif
widget

solange

Brilliant_Rock
I have a few more pictures of my ring. Here it is next to my original engagement ring which is about 2.95 carats. I think I will use it in a pendant.

Strange thing is that my wedding band has F and G stones. I am not sure of the color of my pear shaped ring but it looks so much lighter in the picture. I think it is because it has much less sparkle than the round stones. And you can see the kite very clearly. When we bought it many years ago, there was much less information about diamond grading and cut.

35 022.jpg

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for bumping.

Wow, what a huge beautiful diamond!
30.gif

Solange, your other ings are beautiful, too.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
solange, i could look at your rings all day! thanks for posting your pear e-ring too, that will be one gorgeous pendant, yummy
3.gif

please post more pics
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful solange!! more pix!

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely goregeous! Your pear will look beautiful as a pendant!
30.gif

looking4carats

Rough_Rock
WOW!!! Congrats on the nice ring. How do I contact WHITEFLASH. I have been shopping for a diamond for my fiance for months now and every diamond I have boughten from ebay (3) have turned out to be FAR BELOW the advertised specs. Your ring looks gorgeous and WHITEFLASH sounds like a reputatble seller. Please let me know how I can get in contact with him....Thanks

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
You can contact Whiteflash at www.whiteflash.com There are many good diamond vendors on this site. Look at the top of this page, click on the "resources" link and the list of vendors will some up. You can then click on their logos and will be taken to their websites.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
looking4...stay away from eBay, 4th time is NOT a charm!! there are definitely reputable vendors out there, many PS ones are excellent and alot of people on PS have used a vendor or two with much happiness. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results