shape
carat
color
clarity

Just received my 4+ carat Whiteflash ring.Great experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Fedex just delivered my beautiful 4.10 ring from Whiteflash and I couldn't wait to post a picture. I just love it and Brian and Lesley were wonderful. I will post more info later. I want to thank all the people at Pricescope who recommended Whiteflash. I was about to give up the search after several bad experiences in the Diamond District. It took a while but they were very selective and honest with me and I am thrilled with my purchase.

myrna2.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
wowsers congrates!
Whats the specs on that baby?

solange

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/6/2004 1:33:33 PM strmrdr wrote:

wowsers congrates!
Whats the specs on that baby?----------------

Thanks for the nice comment.
GIA Graded
Depth 59.9
Table 56.7
Crown angle 34.3
pav. angle 40.6
crown height 14.7
girdle medium
culet pointed
AGS proportion grade 0

The color is I. I was reluctant because I thought it might look yellow. However both Brian and the independent appraiser I had it sent to said it faced up more like a G or H because of the flourescence. It is a perfectly eye clean SI2 and the price was well under what Whiteflash knew was my budget. But Brian said he highly recommended this stone even though I told him I was willing to spend more. He said it was such a lively stone with excellent proportions and it is. They are the nicest, easiest people to work with.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Congratualtions on such a lovely new purchase...and MORE PICTURES...MORE MORE MORE!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Here are a few more pictures.

myrna1.jpg

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Side view.

myrna3.jpg

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes!
loopy.gif
Congratulations! Can't wait to see more pictures especially on the finger! What are the measurements and your ring size? Wear it in good health!
1.gif

kkeen15

Shiny_Rock
Who did your setting? Its beautiful! Looks like a custom Tiffany.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
NICE going with the flourescence! It really does look very white! Beautiful stone!
1.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Wowsa!!!!!! Glad it all worked out for you from one "I" to another.

I've got to ask - what size is your finger (ring size & length)

solange

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/6/2004 2:18:27 PM kkeen15 wrote:

Who did your setting? Its beautiful! Looks like a custom Tiffany.----------------
<B
I got the setting from Whiteflash. They have just started offering it and I was fortunate to order my ring when it first became available. It was custom made to accommodate my stone and I am so pleased with it.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/6/2004 2:51:01 PM fire&ice wrote:

Wowsa!!!!!! Glad it all worked out for you from one 'I' to another.

I've got to ask - what size is your finger (ring size & length) ----------------

My ring size is 6 1/4. I don't know the exact length--I guess average, not short or stubby but not really long and elegant. I will try to get my husband to take a picture with the ring on my finger. I saw a picture of your ring and it is just gorgeous. Your post influenced me to take a look at the I color and I love it. Great advice. I learned so much on Pricescope.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Great googily-moogily!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Picture on hand ought to be mandatory in this case
9.gif

Congratulations, Solange, this is really successful make
5.gif

Whiteflash did manege to provide the largest two stones on PS by now, haven't they
11.gif

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness - that is one GAWGEous ring! It faces up really white. Thanks for sharing!
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
H O L Y C O W!!!! That is one honking, beautiful ring! We definitely need pics on the hand!

The cut proportions look absolutely gorgeous, and YAY - another happy SI2 girl! I, too, got an SI2 from WF that was totally eyeclean, and if I had my way, I'd never go higher than SI2 ever again! I'm sold on it.

Beautiful stone and LOVELY setting!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
TOTALLY!!!! I was actually LOOKING for a good Si2. But I think I'm going to "settle" for an Si1 though...LOL....seeing it tonight! :0

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
That is my dream ring. Simple with a whopper to take nothing away from the center. It looks AMAZING!! Whiteflash is a great company to work with too!!

Jaime

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hey Si2 gals...let me ask you a question- Can you see any inclusions looking through the pavillion? I saw an amazing stone last night...an Si1. It had two teensy black carbon dots visible when looking through (one might be covered by the setting).... It really didn't bother me. Should it have? LOL. I mean, is it really THAT horrible to see a teensy dot? What about you guys?

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a georgeous ring Solange! I love the simplicity of the setting and it sounds as if you found a great stone. What kind of band will you wear with it?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God, what a beauty!! It's beyond words... All I can say is that you made a very wide choice in terms of cut (very nice spread at 59.9%!), clarity and especially color (I with some fluo is one of the best things I have ever seen).
9.gif
9.gif
WhiteFlash did it again!
2.gif

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Solange,

What a beautiful, beautiful, ring and stone. Whiteflash has done a bang-up job once again! I also am excited to see your hand shot. I wear a 6.5 so I am going to be doing some serious fantasizing!!!!!
3.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
A mammoth of a rock! It's fabulous. I was going to ask about the setting, but you just answered that question. I'm now heading off the Whiteflash's website to see if I can see more information on this particular beauty of a setting.

I'm with the others--pics on the hand are mandatory.

Daniela

solange

Brilliant_Rock
As soon as I get a manicure,which I rarely do, I will post pictures on my hand. Thank you all for your encouraging comments.

weemodin

Shiny_Rock
To die for!!!! (mouth hanging open....drooling....eyes glazed over....)

solange

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/7/2004 9:03:12 AM moremoremore wrote:

Hey Si2 gals...let me ask you a question- Can you see any inclusions looking through the pavillion? I saw an amazing stone last night...an Si1. It had two teensy black carbon dots visible when looking through (one might be covered by the setting).... It really didn't bother me. Should it have? LOL. I mean, is it really THAT horrible to see a teensy dot? What about you guys?----------------

My SI 2 is eye clean with no visible inclusions. Of course under a 10 power loop they are obvious. I specified an eye clean stone of ideal cut and was willing to wait until Lesley found one for me. Even knowing where the inclusions are, I cannot see them with tne naked eye nor could the independent appraiser.
That being said, my orignal engagement ring was a 3 carat pear shape--not a very brilliant stone--and it was an I1. The visible imperfection was a small white line. It never bothered me.
If you are going to be constantly focusing on the small carbon spot and obsessing over it at a later date, I would pass. You should not have too much trouble finding an eye clean SI 1 if you are not in a great hurry. However if you really love the stone and it appraises well and the small imperfection does not bother you, then you should go for it.
I waited several months until Lesley located this stone for me. It was not an easy one to find.I had so much confidence in her that I told her I was willing to wait as long as it took and it did take a few months. She passed up several stones she said were not for me although they were more costly. I finally got what I wanted. I hope you do as well. Best of luck.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
thanks solange! I actually love the stone and am taking it....the teensy spots don't really bother me....was wondering if it was common in an si1...guess it depends on the type of inclusion...anyhoo- sorry I hijacked this post....of this AMAZING stone!
1.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

----------------
On 5/7/2004 9:03:12 AM moremoremore wrote:

Hey Si2 gals...let me ask you a question- Can you see any inclusions looking through the pavillion? I saw an amazing stone last night...an Si1. It had two teensy black carbon dots visible when looking through (one might be covered by the setting).... It really didn't bother me. Should it have? LOL. I mean, is it really THAT horrible to see a teensy dot? What about you guys?
----------------

No, I really cannot see any inclusions through the side. My inclusions are pinpoint clusters and a few white wispy inclusions, so I can't see them at ALL...not through the sides, not through the top.....nothing.

Should seeing the dot bother you? There is no "should". If it doesn't bother you, that makes you *lucky* because you can save a bundle with the pricing break on clarity. YAY!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I'm surprised those nails weren't manicured and ready to go, waiting for the ring! Mine sure would have been
3.gif
. I'm not a big manicure person, but sure had my share of them last year when my ring was new.

Can't wait to see the hand shots. Just crop out the nails.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results