shape
carat
color
clarity

Just ordered this asscher from gemrite!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
This was a complete impulse buy! I was not expecting to purchase anything but it looks so purty! I really want a pink stone and hopefully this will be a beauty
1.gif

www.gemrite.com/cubecart/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=216

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it! We were admiring that same stone on a different thread - it''s gorgeous!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha, I just found the other thread. Do you think it will be too dark? Makes me wonder too because the whole colored stone thing is new for me. I have purchased one other stone before and it ended up being a little on the dark side. Beautiful but dark...

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 12:04:10 AM
Author: akmiss
Ha ha, I just found the other thread. Do you think it will be too dark? Makes me wonder too because the whole colored stone thing is new for me. I have purchased one other stone before and it ended up being a little on the dark side. Beautiful but dark...

You can get it and see. it''s a little hard to tell from pictures, but I haven''t bought anything from gemrite, so for all we know, the pics could be incredibly accurate to the color in real life, and it''ll just be gorgeous. Or maybe it''ll be a little darker, but not noticeably so. It looks really really beautiful in the pic so I hope it works out!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I love that shade of pink. I think you will need to see it in person to see how dark it is.

RNgemlover

Shiny_Rock
I think it looks amazing!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks. I am pretty excited about the stone. The vendor has a 7 day return policy so that puts me at ease. I really want a bright and sparkly pink stone so hopefully this will satisfy my colored stone hunger for the moment.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Love that color!

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :D
And I don''t even like the color pink :O

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks gorgeous! We''re going to need pics.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I think that one looks gorgeous!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow that sure is pretty!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, and it''s hard to find asscher garnets. Good job!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Can''t wait for you to post pictures.

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
Goodness Gracious - it is definetly purty! Hope it''s what you want, but it certainly look GEORGOUS from here!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Thats a great color. Nice find!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone
1.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stone, love the color!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!

Lori

GemRite

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the kind words

1.gif
. It is one of the most brilliant umbalites I have faceted yet, and no worries about it being too dark. Like you mentioned there is a 7 day full money back guarantee and I have never refused anyone that privilege. I want to make sure each piece is perfect for the person purchasing. Customer satisfaction is number one in any trade and a personal belief of mine.

Thanks again everyone,

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That looks amazing - I really hope is as beautiful in person
1.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/12/2009 9:51:13 PM
Author: GemRite

Thanks for the kind words

1.gif
. It is one of the most brilliant umbalites I have faceted yet, and no worries about it being too dark. Like you mentioned there is a 7 day full money back guarantee and I have never refused anyone that privilege. I want to make sure each piece is perfect for the person purchasing. Customer satisfaction is number one in any trade and a personal belief of mine.

Thanks again everyone,
Thanks for your words of encouragement
1.gif
1.gif

I am very excited to receive this stone.

Quick question - What is the difference between an Umbalite and a Tanga? Is it just location?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was just eyeing that very asscher yesterday!
31.gif
You''ll enjoy this asscher, I''m sure.

GemRite

Rough_Rock
Yes, Tanga and Umbalite refer to the areas in Tanzania where the rhodolites garnets are found. It is trade name that has been added to distinguish them from other rhodolite garnets.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very pretty.

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Wowzer, that is an awesome color - I love how vivid and rich it is, can''t wait to see your pic when you get it!
30.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
An umbalite is first on my list of gemstones to acquire - did you get it yet? And have you gotten your baguette band yet?? I want to see pics of both!!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 2:56:18 PM
Author: cellentani
An umbalite is first on my list of gemstones to acquire - did you get it yet? And have you gotten your baguette band yet?? I want to see pics of both!!
The stone was sent yesterday so I should receive it Monday! Unless the post office is closed on President''s Day?! I really need to work on my patience.... lol
1.gif

My baguette band came in last night
3.gif
And I am loving it! I left my camera at a friend''s house (months ago!) and will take pictures as soon as I pick up the camera.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2009 6:02:03 PM

The stone was sent yesterday so I should receive it Monday! Unless the post office is closed on President''s Day?! I really need to work on my patience.... lol
1.gif

3.gif
And I am loving it! I left my camera at a friend''s house (months ago!) and will take pictures as soon as I pick up the camera.
GO TO YOUR FRIEND''S HOUSE IMMEDIATELY - CRAWL THROUGH THE WINDOW IF THEY''RE NOT HOME - JUST GET THE CAMERA!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/13/2009 6:02:03 PM

1.gif

3.gif
I''m 100% sure the post office will be closed on Monday because schools and banks are closed.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results