shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got engaged-Pics of my Old European Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! Congrats!! OF course I''d love to see more photos, OEC''s are special and have such sparkle.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, really elegant on your hand.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWOWOWOWOW!!! STUNNING! Congratulations!!!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Boy, that looks like a boulder. I adore the chunky facets. Gorgeous!

BlingADing

Shiny_Rock
Hi!
I love that ring. I''m curious what type of wedding band you will get? I am exploring options because of my odd shape engagement ring.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
It''s so beautiful and it just looks so romantic!

Carey

Shiny_Rock
**Gasp**... I LOVE it! It doesn''t matter how old it is - it is YOUR fire now! Did you give the stats and I missed them? Just curious. Best wishes...

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Drool!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! That is absolutely gorgeous. I love OEC!!!!

milwrocks

Rough_Rock
BlingADing-I don''t think I''m going to do a matching band. I would have to have something custom made and I don''t want to take away from the ring. I''ve tried on a few curved bands, but they don''t have nearly enough of a curve to work. I also want to be careful of the filigree details and would hate to have something rubbing against it. I was thinking of having a simple silver band and wearing it on my other hand or possible on my ring finger if I didn''t want to wear this every day (but right now that''s not imaginable
1.gif
). Is that your ring in your profile pic? I would love to see another picture.

Carey-Thanks so much! I think I might have posted some of the stats earlier, but here they are again...

VS-2
H
1.17 carat old european cut center stone with .22 carat of round single cut diamonds

I don''t know the dimensions on the diamond or the cut, but it appears to face up more...so it might be a little on the shallow side? I have no idea though. Either way, it is really sparkly so that''s all that matters to me. It is such a unique fire that is different from more modern cuts.

mariel

Shiny_Rock
I have a new love affair with antique rings, most especially ones with OEC diamonds! Your ring is stunning!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I just love OEC''s!! Your ring is AMAZING! The setting is beautiful. Kismet for sure.
36.gif

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
antique rings are the best!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
very elegant looking ring! love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results