shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got a new ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belgian_mussels

Shiny_Rock
the ring is perfect plus it is an everlasting way to remember your grandpa.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is spectacular, your grandfather would be so happy that you did something so meaningful with his gift! I truly believe that. Don''t worry about the spread of your center stone, it looks fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and such a sentimental meaning behind it!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is beautiful. I really like the proportion between the center stone and the side stones. It''s a very nice way to remember your Grandfather and it''s a lovely idea to pass it down to your daughter.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Congrats!

amyjokerette

Shiny_Rock
Its beautiful! It looks really nice with your grandmothers band too :)

toozy929

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you so very much, beechezz. That definitely helps. I''ve really been struggling with buyers remorse over the center stone. I think if I even asked my jeweler if it was still returnable he would shoot me - we''ve been working on this since April. It''s not been an easy process by any means. I don''t want him to never want to deal with me again. I love my jeweler and he''s the only local one we really have.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
This is just beautiful, and the story makes it just perfect!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are GORGEOUS! And I just love the sentiment behind it. I always feel that where possible jewellery should have sentiment behind them or they''ll just be jewellery, not that I wouldn''t still love them since most of my pieces have no sentiment behind them!

Enjoy your ring and please, no remorse....
9.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful set! Very thoughtful way to use the money from your grandfather. What lucky daughters to have such a beautiful heirloom.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your beautiful rings. I love the meaning behind the 3 stone.

BY the way, I'm curious, what size does your center diamond face up? I have the same problem, my diamond is a .98 carat but it faces up more like a .80. It was purchased before PS.

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Nice.

toozy929

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/13/2009 7:58:42 PM
Author: Laila619
Thank you for sharing your beautiful rings. I love the meaning behind the 3 stone.

BY the way, I''m curious, what size does your center diamond face up? I have the same problem, my diamond is a .98 carat but it faces up more like a .80. It was purchased before PS.
Hey, Laila! I don''t know what carat size it appears face up. The dimensions are 6.34-6.38 x 4mm. I just hate that I bought that stone before knowing about pricescope! Oh well...

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 6:45:36 PM
Author: toozy929
Hey, Laila! I don''t know what carat size it appears face up. The dimensions are 6.34-6.38 x 4mm. I just hate that I bought that stone before knowing about pricescope! Oh well...
Don''t worry about the spread, as it looks perfect the way it is. As others have said, its proportions are perfect!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results