shape
carat
color
clarity

Just because he loves me....My New Custom BGD DBTY Necklace!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Just because he loves me....My New Custom BGD DBTY Neckl

Oh wow, what an absolutely stunning piece!!! Gorgeous, I just adore yellow gold! Yay for you lovely FI! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooh, it's beautiful! :love: I love the yellow gold-really makes the diamonds pop! I love my DBTY and in fact wear it more often than any other necklace which is saying a lot because I have a lot of necklaces. It's a very versatile piece. Enjoy your gorgeous DBTY in health and happiness! :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Thank you DandiAndi and missy!! Yeah, he is such a sweetheart. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Yellow gold shows so nicely and I love how delicate their chain and bezels are so the diamonds can show really well. :D :D :D .

I definitely see wearing this piece a lot. And I agree, it is a very versatile piece. :D :D :D

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

About the name, I got the impression that Luv was just joking, because of the comical kiddie-like expression "no fair!!" That's the trouble with the internet - no tone of voice or body language. I read the tone of it as meaning something like, "Oi, you've nicked my name! Give it back!" then a giggle and a poke in the ribs, or a pretend "hard stare". In my mind that's how I saw her reply if it had been said in real life. I'll let her speak for herself of course, but I immediately read what she wrote as a total joke.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

One of these is definitely on my wish list! Just beautiful!

What size cable chain did they use? I am thinking it would be thicker than the delicate kind usually used on a 16" one.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very pretty!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Smith1942|1374936298|3491448 said:
About the name, I got the impression that Luv was just joking, because of the comical kiddie-like expression "no fair!!" That's the trouble with the internet - no tone of voice or body language. I read the tone of it as meaning something like, "Oi, you've nicked my name! Give it back!" then a giggle and a poke in the ribs, or a pretend "hard stare". In my mind that's how I saw her reply if it had been said in real life. I'll let her speak for herself of course, but I immediately read what she wrote as a total joke.

Thank you! Totally. I am not offended. I was just teasing. Although it is close, I was just goshing. That IS the trouble with the internet.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

It's beautiful, enjoy wearing it and it's nice to be spoilt every now and then :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Hi Smith1942. Thanks for your feedback. It is so true that comments on the internet can be misconstrued especially when you not can "hear" or "see" the person "talking" to you. Communicating on the internet can be a tricky thing. ;-)

Hi Luv2sparkle - Thanks for stopping in and clarifying. :praise: I have to say it really did not come across to me as a joke since there were angry faces :angryfire: :angryfire: and !!! at the end of the comment. When I've seen these faces :angryfire: posted, it typically denoted an expression of anger or frustration at either a person or process of reaching an end unwanted result. .

I am very glad you are not offended. :) :) BTW, the PS Admin did reach back out to me and said I could change my name. I already provided the alternative names. So, I'll see what she says when she responds back about the availability and pick a new name. Take care!! :))

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Thank you marcy and monnjay!

diamondseeker!! - Hi there! I am so glad to hear from you :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: . Thanks for the compliment. I am smitten ::) ::) ::) that I have piece of jewelry you wish to add to your wonderful collection! You have such an amazing collection. I am still such a noob. :lol: :lol: :lol:, I'm working on my staple pieces to be able to amass a collection like yours and many others on this site. I have learned so much from members such as yourself. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: .

To answer your question, the chain is a 1mm diamond cut cable chain. It looks thicker in the photo, but IRL, it is really delicate. It is not heavy at all. The bezels are very delicate. When I talked with Jamie and Brian about it, they assured me it would be delicate and they gave me EXACTLY what I wanted! There is not one thing I don't like about it. It is a fabulous necklace! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love, just a teasing grrr. There really isn't an emotie for that. I thought of it later but I thought my tone would come across with my words exatly like Smith said. I will be more careful in the future. You really don't have to change your name. I really was just teasing.

D

Deactivated member 42515

luv2sparkle said:
Love, just a teasing grrr. There really isn't an emotie for that. I thought of it later but I thought my tone would come across with my words exatly like Smith said. I will be more careful in the future. You really don't have to change your name. I really was just teasing.
I knew you were joking. But the Internet is a hard place to convey your thoughts.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful DBTY!! You are a lucky lady!! How awesome is that to get a surprise 'just because"?!? Hold onto that guy - he's a total KEEPER!! :D

Enjoy - its a beauty and looks perfect at the longer length on you!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

That's so pretty!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations!! I would be wearing that every day. Love the yellow gold. :appl: :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Geesh..I am so late on updating this thread. Oops!! :oops: :nono: :nono: I am so busy that it's hard to have time to focus and post with everything I have going on at the moment.

Thanks Enerchi, LLJsmom and ckrickett! Indeed he is a KEEPER and such a wonderful person! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I just love him! :love: :love:

No worries Luv! I guess we both just love to sparkle! ;)) :lol: ;)) :lol:

I must say I do my wear my DBTY nearly everyday and it really is a beautiful piece. I may add more stones later, but that's for another project and another day. :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Thought I would share some pics of how the DBTY looks while worn with different colored shirts.I am also wearing it with my new BGD pendant.

Sorry! They are coming in sideways and I don't know how to fix it. If anyone knows how to adjust this, please let me know. Thanks!

dsc_0457.jpg

dsc_0463.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful necklaces!

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock

Wow! Your necklaces are to die for :love: :love:

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock

That really is a pretty long necklace, but it suits you. It's quite lovely! I know what you mean about the individual stones being certified. That certainly is a nice feeling. They sure do sparkle! Lovely spread on them for a DBTY. :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Guess what?! I am having a 36" DBTY made at WF right now! I have wanted one for a long time. Mom2boys had one made a few months ago and I had a chance to try it on, so that sealed the deal! I am doing more stones (16) but smaller (14 pts).

Anyway, it is great to see more pictures! I love your necklace! :love: Would you mind telling me how many inches down the chain the first diamonds start? I want to make a couple other necklaces with different bezel positions and I like where yours start on this on for larger ones. I want to do one with pearls, for example.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I have no idea how I missed this thread....but :love: :love: :love: ! What substantial stones, love the length, just perfect :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Thanks redwood66, Candygrl, Sirguy and woofmama! I tried different lengths and thought the 36" was the best option for me. :bigsmile: And yeah, the stones sparkle, even when they are flipped!

diamondseeker2006 said:
Guess what?! I am having a 36" DBTY made at WF right now! I have wanted one for a long time. Mom2boys had one made a few months ago and I had a chance to try it on, so that sealed the deal! I am doing more stones (16) but smaller (14 pts).

Anyway, it is great to see more pictures! I love your necklace! :love: Would you mind telling me how many inches down the chain the first diamonds start? I want to make a couple other necklaces with different bezel positions and I like where yours start on this on for larger ones. I want to do one with pearls, for example.

DS that is so awesome! I am very excited for you! Yaaaaay for more bling :appl: :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see it!! And wow! pearls would be so pretty!

And thanks for the lovely compliments! I actually had the bezels start 4 inches from the clasp so the first stone would be positioned right near the neck area.

My plan is to have a WG version made, but I have been all over the place trying to figure out which size stones I want to use and how I want them set. So once I settle on the stone size and design, I can move forward although it may be awhile. I have a few other projects in the works :naughty: :naughty:.

Mili-Lani

Rough_Rock
Trade

Seeing this again is triggering me to buy something similar to this.

Quick question on this amazing piece...can you wrap the necklace 3x around your neck?

do the open culets hurt as you wear them?

Thanks in advance! I hope to have a similar piece like this in the near future.

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Mili-Lani|1405462109|3713955 said:
Seeing this again is triggering me to buy something similar to this.

Quick question on this amazing piece...can you wrap the necklace 3x around your neck?

do the open culets hurt as you wear them?

Thanks in advance! I hope to have a similar piece like this in the near future.

DO IT! DO IT! All you will see is sparkle around your neck!! :Up_to_something: :bigsmile: :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

I do not feel the open culets at all and I do not notice them even when they are flipped upside down. It is a very comfortable necklace to wear.

Regarding layering, I actually have never worn it layered as I just adore the necklace long. I will play around with it this weekend and get some pictures for you so you can see can get an idea of what it looks like. :bigsmile:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

A just for fun perspective pic with a patterned shirt. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

photo_3__2_6.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

radiantbeauty|1406427879|3721256 said:
A just for fun perspective pic with a patterned shirt. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

What a dream piece!!!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Rosebloom :bigsmile: :bigsmile: !

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock

It is very beautiful, congratulations on a spectacular piece. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results