shape
carat
color
clarity

Just because he loves me....My New Custom BGD DBTY Necklace!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
My wonderful FI wanted to do something nice for me and asked me what I wanted. :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something: Weeeeeeeeell, after seeing all of the DBTY beauties posted on here, I just HAD to have one!! :love: :love: :love:

Here are the specs to my necklace:

18K YG, 36"L Chain
Signature BGD Stones - F/G SI2 (one is SI1)
9 stones
Space 3 inches apart
Total carat weight: 2.31
Each stone is between .24-.27

What I really love about this necklace is that each stone is certified!! :D :D :D .

The workmanship is divine.The chain and bezels are sooo delicate.

A BIG THANKS TO Brian and Jamie who were simply wonderful to work with. I really enjoyed the experience!!!! My first (and definitely not last) BGD piece of jewelry! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Here are the glamor shots!!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock
Re: Just because he loves me....My New Custom BGD DBTY Neckl

6832_briangavindbty2_072513.jpg

7172_briangavindbty2b_072513.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

2396_briangavindbty3b_072513.jpg

5093_briangavindbty3_072513.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

6020_briangavindbty4b_072513.jpg

9786_briangavindbty4_072513.jpg

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Here is a neck shot with a lovely BGD model :))

4058_briangavindbty1_072513.jpg

6730_briangavindbty1b_072513.jpg

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock

Beautiful!!!Enjoy wearing your new necklace!! Isn't it nice to be so loved :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey, you stole my name! no fair!!!! Get your own! :angryfire: :angryfire:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

bbziggy said:
Beautiful!!!Enjoy wearing your new necklace!! Isn't it nice to be so loved :)

Thank you!! It is soooo lovely to be loved! He is wonderful!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

luv2sparkle|1374789042|3490275 said:

Hello luv2sparkle. I am sorry you feel that I “stole” your name. This was a name I came up with when I initially joined the site because I loooove the sparkle of diamonds! I have always loved diamonds – it’s my birthstone! I did not know any other member had this name.
What is not fair is you posting such negativity on my thread about a jewelry piece I am very excited to share with the community. Your energy comes from such a negative place that I no longer want the name and will see what the PS admin can do to change it.

Take care and I hope you wear all of your jewelry in good health and happiness!

D

Deactivated member 42515

luv2sparkle said:
Hmmm...

D

Deactivated member 42515

Anyway, I love the length of your dbty! I've always wanted a long dbty necklace! And it's 36"? It looks longer than that!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

YT said:
Anyway, I love the length of your dbty! I've always wanted a long dbty necklace! And it's 36"? It looks longer than that!

Hi YT! Thank you! Yes, it is definitely 36"L. I spoke directly with Brian about how long I wanted it and how far apart I wanted the bezels. I love the length! I wanted a nice long necklace. I am really enjoying it! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I forgot to add, it is a gorgeous DBTY! Perfect size and spacing, and love the yellow gold!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

luv2sparkle|1374793337|3490352 said:
I forgot to add, it is a gorgeous DBTY! Perfect size and spacing, and love the yellow gold!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Thank you so much!!!! :D :D :D :D I really wanted a yellow gold. Now, I want one in white gold!! :naughty: :naughty:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock

Oh my, that is gorgeous. My favourite DBTY is the 36 inch length. I think that length is so practical to wear with everything and makes a great statement. Beautiful :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous!!!! That is a dream necklace for sure.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

Oooo I am really loving the size of the diamonds in that GORGEOUS DBTY
and the close-ups of the bezels ~ just YUM !!!!

You are a lucky ~ and LOVED ~ lady !!!! The necklace is exquisite :love: :love: :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a great new piece! How will you wear it?

SB621

Ideal_Rock

LOVE love LOVE!!!!!! :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Very beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely!!! Enjoy wearing it :wavey:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Love it too! :appl:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

charleston1 - Thank you for the wonderful compliment! I really like the necklace at the 36" too. You are right, it is such a classic and practical piece, I can wear it with everything! I think it is a great statement piece and is elegant. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am working on my staple pieces now and I am glad I can add this to my beginning collection.

Rosebloom - Thank you!! It is a dream to be able to wear such a beauty!! I have drooled over the one's posted, that I was so happy to have an opportunity to have one of my own. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ooo~Shiney! - The diamonds and the bezels are delicious!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout: I really like the size and presence of the stones too. :D :D :D I love that each stone has a certificate - that was really big plus for me. And I can actually see the arrows in the stones!! It is soooooo cool. I can't stop staring at aaaaaaaaal the sparklies! FI and kids say I have a diamond addiction. :lol: :lol: :lol: And yeah, I am reeeeeally loved!! :love: :love: :love:

mom2boys - Thank you so much!! I think most of the time I will wear it long as pictured with the BGD model. FI wants to see me wear it layered as well, so I will need to figure that out. I am going to play around with it over the next few seeks and see what it looks like doubled. I am going to work on getting some photos taken too so I will post those when I get some good shots.

SB621 , Laila619, Acinom and kathley - Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Spesh2011

Rough_Rock

That is SO gorg! I want one!!!!! :love: :love:

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Thanks Spesh2011!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock

It is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! So versatile, too - you can wear it double-looped or long.

fogdancer

Shiny_Rock

wonderful necklace, love it. Congratulations!

erm about the nicknames sorry if i step on some toes here, one is Love and the other is Luv I can't see it as a problem, we can see that are two different users... anyway... just my poor opnion. :rolleyes:

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock

love2sparkle|1374791959|3490328 said:
luv2sparkle|1374789042|3490275 said:

Hello luv2sparkle. I am sorry you feel that I “stole” your name. This was a name I came up with when I initially joined the site because I loooove the sparkle of diamonds! I have always loved diamonds – it’s my birthstone! I did not know any other member had this name.
What is not fair is you posting such negativity on my thread about a jewelry piece I am very excited to share with the community. Your energy comes from such a negative place that I no longer want the name and will see what the PS admin can do to change it.

Take care and I hope you wear all of your jewelry in good health and happiness!

Stunning!! I also have a custom DBTY from Whiteflash and it is amazing! Mine is 16" long with 10 diamonds of .15 each. I can't imagine what yours looks like!

As a side note, I have no idea where luv2sparkle is coming from in regards to usernames. :confused: . Please share what your new name is!

peonyinlove

Rough_Rock

wow - what a beautiful piece! i'm sure it will look wonderful on you.

and as far as the name issue goes - ridiculous. this is a diamond forum - the idea that 'lovetosparkle' would be a popular name is not such a stretch!

radiantbeauty

Shiny_Rock

Smith1942 - Thank you!! Yes, I get to have fun with it and see how many ways I can wear it! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

fogdancer - Thank you!! I am so pleased with it! :D :D :D

orbaya - Thank you! I really like WF too!! And I bet yours is gorgeous! You can not go wrong with either WF or BGD. I am thinking of going with a 16" YG chain with smaller stones spaced closer together for a very delicate look. My future project :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

peonyinlove - Thank you!! Yeah, I've wearing since I got it :D :D :D It is a nice length on me and I love how it shows around my neck and shos with my cloyhes. I currently wear it with my mother's plain gold necklaces I inherited from her. I typically wear a lot of white gold since most of my hand jewelry is white gold. I am really loving the yellow gold. It looks soooo nice.

**uuuum yeah, I really did not intend to or come across as "stealing" anyone's name. I just love sparklies!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I am waiting on the PS admin to get back with me about the name change. I just hope they can simply make the change without me having to recreate a whole new user. But, before I share, I will check with PS to make sure no one else has the name. I don't want anymore angry faces directed at me. ;)) ;)) ;)) ;)) ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results