shape
carat
color
clarity

Just a LBD but oh so gorgeous! Thank you CVB

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely divine!!! Love the way it looks on you both alone and with the stack!!! :love::love::love: One of my favorite bands!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Pretty much perfection! Love it!

skywind

Rough_Rock
Premium
:appl:Love it! Gorgeous CVB collections.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous and extremely elegant! And it certainly has more than enough presence to wear standalone, but also looks amazing stacked. I’ve just asked Caysie to make a 3mm 7 stone and was worrying about the size being a little underwhelming, so your post was perfect timing and has stopped my worries dead!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful - the setting is so pretty and the stones really pop! Congrats on getting exactly what you wanted!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way @hathalove. Perfection. Looks amazing on you by itself and with the stack. LOVE. :love::love::love:

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
What is your finger size Hathalove? I'm trying to decide between this size and 20pointers in the 7 stone Norah. It is a stunning ring, thank you for sharing.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Just beautiful! It looks amazing on you and the size is perfect! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is just gorgeous!!!:love: So many temptations coming from Caysie! And what a bonus to have Yoram stones. He and Caysie are both such wonderful artists and designers. I love it with and without bands. So elegant and wearable!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you happynewlife! I wish I had better phtotos. Tore up my room looking for the olioclip lol! I’ll try and get some better photos soon:)
Whoo hoo!
It looks amazing!
Even better visuals?
Hard to imagine
xx

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM!!! :love:

Lily Pad

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh it's beautiful beautiful on you, Caysie is killing it!!! Going on my dream list for sure :love::love::love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous. GREAT alone or stacked. Excellent addition to your collection. And looks so good on you.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What is your finger size Hathalove? I'm trying to decide between this size and 20pointers in the 7 stone Norah. It is a stunning ring, thank you for sharing.

I had it made as a loose 6.25 or 6 3/8. I have been fluxing between a 6-6.5 any given day since having my baby. Its actually quite frustrating. I also just checked with CVB about mm size and she said 3.3. So I think they are about the size of 12-13 Pointer MRBs if that helps. Someone correct me if I’m wrong!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Wombats I wanted to add that they completely cover the top of my finger and just slightly start to go between the fingers. Just slightly. Super comfortable though and I don’t feel that.

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I wish I had better hand shots for you but I lost my olio clip so we have to settle with these. Still wanted to give you an idea on size. 78BDB3FF-8AEF-466A-9D0D-B651FFDCBC28.jpeg 9F96B4BE-1B83-475C-8D5A-164E9D14EAEB.jpeg 01AF418F-07C2-48D9-97A7-C12E7A523E33.jpeg

That stack looks great!

Wombats

Shiny_Rock
@Wombats I wanted to add that they completely cover the top of my finger and just slightly start to go between the fingers. Just slightly. Super comfortable though and I don’t feel that.

Thank you so much hathalove! It is a truly fabulous ring. I'm so torn as to what size to get for my size 5 finger. I think I will have another chat to Caysie about it. Thanks again :)

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats on both your new bling bling and the baby! It looks wonderful on you! The size is perfect fo your hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results