shape
carat
color
clarity

Juli Brush for cleaning diamonds

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love mine I use it everyday. I don’t take my ring off and just clean it on my finger. So quick to use 86D888DC-FD18-4575-B9FB-89AE5F9022B6.jpeg

Thank you so much!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I contacted Juli Brush directly via their site as well as IG but have received no response. I wanted to purchase one but now I really am giving up as their communication is non existent.

ice empress

Shiny_Rock
I contacted Juli Brush directly via their site as well as IG but have received no response. I wanted to purchase one but now I really am giving up as their communication is non existent.

That’s unfortunate... I personally have had no troubles with communications at all (I’m in the midst of organizing a unit being shipped to Canada) and have been quite impressed by their promptness and responsiveness thus far.

I brought this to the founder Hannah’s attention and she ok’d me sharing her email here ([email protected]) and the general email as well, which has more people checking every day ([email protected]) . I would encourage you to reach out to her or the team.

Also, so that there’s no confusion or questions, I have absolutely no affiliation with this company. In fact, I haven’t even tested the product out for myself yet, but am excited to.

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
That’s unfortunate... I personally have had no troubles with communications at all (I’m in the midst of organizing a unit being shipped to Canada) and have been quite impressed by their promptness and responsiveness thus far.

I brought this to the founder Hannah’s attention and she ok’d me sharing her email here ([email protected]) and the general email as well, which has more people checking every day ([email protected]) . I would encourage you to reach out to her or the team.

Also, so that there’s no confusion or questions, I have absolutely no affiliation with this company. In fact, I haven’t even tested the product out for myself yet, but am excited to.

Thank you! I appreciate it. I will certainly email her.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this thread. Now that it’s been a few months, are there any updated opinions on Juli?

FWIW, I contacted them and they are working on an upgrade that will also hold earrings via their ring holder. Their current recommendation is the “keep them in your ears while you clean “ method, as was mentioned by a user earlier. I suggested to them they add little holes in the ring strap where I can insert the earring post, attach my backing tightly and then clean it.

I am considering buying this contraption.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results