Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other Sidestones

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Other settings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
then I think that big fat pears would look great...or the traps...but I like my pears big and juicy!!! I think it's going to look great!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how to post the pic...
sad.gif

Picture blue!

http://www.raujewelry.net/imgstock/RG17371/RG17371.jpg
http://www.raujewelry.net/imgstock/RG17345/RG17345.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Yippee!!!!

RG17345.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good job, MMM!

It looks like a close call between the trap and pear, although I think a lot of people here seem to prefer traps.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to let you view the trillon sapphires next to the Jubilee. Too pointy?

I don't think I can do side pears. I did some measurements and it spans WAY beyond my fingers because I have small skinny fingers: (5mm pear + 5mm Jube + 5mm pear = just too much for me).

IMG_1418.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just eye candy for all Jubilee lovers. Enjoy!

IMG_1425.jpg

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think they're too pointy.

Both pics look nice.

chialea

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think the trills are too pointy. I think the colour lets the jubilee come to the front. They're quite a nice choice, especially ones with a lovely cut like those (or are those diamonds painted blue?
1.gif
)

I'm not sure you'll see it once it's mounted, but the "inside" edge of the trills (the way you have them oriented) has an edge which reminds me of the Jube's corners.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
oh my word...ok- I change my answer...those trillions look great...I guess they are trillions and not "trilliants"...aren't the trilliants the pointy triangles, whereas the trillions are rounded. I like the soft roundness very much. OK- that three stone jubilee is NOT EVEN FUNNY THAT IS SO FREAKIN AMAZING...is it possible though??? Can you get them? I LOVE it.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know there's a difference between trillons and trillants but I sure prefer the rounded edges. I like the softer look too.

MMM, yes, it is possible to get 2 smaller Jubilees as side stones (0.25ct each). That is lovely but too much for my taste. Since I know lots of PS posters here want Jubilees in the near future, I thought this will help wet your appetites a little more.
11.gif
Jonathan aka Rhino was kind enough to put that picture together for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results