shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Jewels of the Week: July 2021

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Jewels-Of-The-Weeks-July-2021-1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Each Friday on the PriceScope Facebook page we celebrate the Jewel of the Week! From Show Me the Bling!, one recently posted jewelry piece belonging to a PriceScope member is chosen to be featured. We love this tradition, and we love getting to enjoy all that new bling! These were the Jewels of...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JOTW-July-21-1024x576.png

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Hallo @PriceScopeKayti and @bcmacdonald - thank you so much for including my rings in JOTW!

Can I pls make a correction tho? These rings were *all* made by David Klass Jewelry. The solitaire diamond is an ACA from WhiteFlash - but they did not make the ring. The 5 stone has stones bought from Blue Nile, but, again, the ring was made by David Klass Jewelry, as was the plain band.

Just want to give credit where credit is due. If you could correct that, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you again! :wavey:

Last edited:

PriceScopeKayti

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Hallo @PriceScopeKayti and @bcmacdonald - thank you so much for including my rings in JOTW!

Can I pls make a correction tho? These rings were *all* made by David Klass Jewelry. The solitaire diamond is an ACA from WhiteFlash - but they did not make the ring. The 5 stone has stones bought from Blue Nile, but, again, the ring was made by David Klass Jewelry, as was the plain band.

Just want to give credit where credit is due. If you could correct that, I'd really appreciate it!

Thank you again! :wavey:

on it, thank you for the correction! Congratulations on the new pieces!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results