shape
carat
color
clarity

Jewelry opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Consumers Weigh in on Jewelry News Issues

"Only 19% of consumers approve of L.A. Lakers basketball star Kobe Bryant giving his wife a colored diamond after confessing to adultery."

/idealbb/images/smilies/naughty.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif/idealbb/images/smilies/11.gif

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
There's a name for women who can be bought - by a diamond or anything else. Sounds like they're perfect for each other. Personally, I'd return it for the cash and hire a good lawyer.

REALLY cute little guy on your avatar!

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Yeah they do deserve each other two materialistic people... Yeah Law Gem is that your son? He is sooo adorable and Cute!

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 9/17/2003 7:45:01 PM XvvOrlyBearvvX wrote:

Yeah Law Gem is that your son? He is sooo adorable and Cute!
----------------
Yep, that's the little guy.
9.gif
He is only three and already has a girlfriend--the girl next door (a few months younger) is quite smitten with him. She is the only one of his friends who is allowed to share his favorite teddy bear.
2.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
It seems to me as you move beyond the 1 carat size, there might be an inverse correlation between diamond size and longevity of marriage (especially in Southern California?)
2.gif

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Now, now, it's no fair hitting us when we're down--California has enough problems on its own right now.

Actually, I think it's a testament to the fact that carat size can't compensate for what's really important in a marriage, i.e, fidelity, respect, and consideration.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
She may be happy with the big rock for now...'oh it proves he loves ME'...but not for long. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt...I have heard many a deluded woman defend her man regardless of actions.

LG...your son has your 'eye'.
9.gif
What a cutie, he will be a definite heartbreaker!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Actually, there's no correlation between carat size and fidelity when you're talking about men of a certain societal influence. You can pretty much assume that the rocks will be big and the affairs will be many.

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
I feel bad sorta everyone is judging them but then again if he really didnt do it why would he need to buy such a huge ring... If he didnt do it he wouldnt need to buy over his wife.

Lawgem that is soo cute your son has a little girlfriend. He looks like the little boy from the Rookie.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well he did at least commit adultery..he says it was consensual sex. She disagrees.

So if nothing else, he cheated on the marriage....
nono.gif

XvvOrlyBearvvX

Rough_Rock
Ewww I didnt know he cheated I would dumb his a$$...Pervert... I bet he raped her because she said No and he waslike nobody says no to me girls would die to have sex with me..

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
" Now, now, it's no fair hitting us when we're down--California has enough problems on its own right now."

Lawgem, I know what you mean....

According to Arnold, California spends 29 Million a day more than it takes in. If that figure is anywhere close to being true, it is indeed a very sorry state of affairs. It's painful enough that they just tripled my car registration fees, gas prices are among the highest in the nation, sales tax is 8.25%, they're giving out "free" drivers ID's to illegal aliens, major hospitals are teetering on financial catastrophe, and the traffic!!! In spite of the problems, you have to love that weather. If there's one constant in socal it's the weather. Oh and the great food. Food is relatively inexpensive, and plentiful here.
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mmmm food. Food is definitely not cheap over here in N.CA! Then again we have expensive tastes.
9.gif

Ahnuld for Guvunah!
11.gif

Random & off-topic but did anyone else get their voting booklet in the mail yesterday (or the day before) that has all the 'statements' from the candidates? Hilarious...some of them anyway. One guy's reason for running was 'I breathe'.
confused.gif
No wonder the rest of the country makes fun of us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results