shape
carat
color
clarity

bcmacdonald

Staff member
Jewelry-for-Women-in-their-20s-1024x576.png

bcmacdonald published a new blog post.
In today’s blogpost, we’re going to talk about jewelry. Specifically, jewelry for women in their 20s. Whether you’ve just entered your 20s or nearing the end of your 20s, this blogpost is for you. Over the next few weeks, we’re going to unpack jewelry tips and must-haves for jewelry in different age groups. We’re...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited:

bananabrains

Rough_Rock
Wonderful article. My mother had so few pieces of fine jewelry and I've cherished every piece over the past 30 years. Recently my niece (young 20's) visited, and I selected a ring of my moms with her birthstone, a garnet, and gave it to my niece, who shares her birthstone. She was so excited to have a piece from a grandmother she never got to meet.

MiniMinerva

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful article. My mother had so few pieces of fine jewelry and I've cherished every piece over the past 30 years. Recently my niece (young 20's) visited, and I selected a ring of my moms with her birthstone, a garnet, and gave it to my niece, who shares her birthstone. She was so excited to have a piece from a grandmother she never got to meet.

That is so thoughtful and sweet, @bananabrains . I love these sentimental heirloom stories and I’m sure the ring will mean a lot to her, especially after you have treasured it for 30 years!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results