shape
carat
color
clarity

Jeff White Sapphire complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 7:56:39 AM
Author: Chrono
Okay, it's Thursday morning....where are the pictures?
11.gif
9.gif

You are keen!
Is it morning already? ah, but its still early..about 7am there right?
Give the good people a couple more hours C
41.gif

by my calcs, Lesley meant around midday their time (around 2am Friday for me)..

promise, you'll know as soon as I do.
I may have to stay up tonight
27.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, it is. 8 am here but probably 7 am in Houston. Oh well....WF is still snuggled under the covers.
39.gif
Man....midday is still so many hours away and you MUST stay up tonight. It’s your Pricescope duty!
31.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 8:07:50 AM
Yes, it is. 8 am here but probably 7 am in Houston. Oh well....WF is still snuggled under the covers.
39.gif
Man....midday is still so many hours away and you MUST stay up tonight. It’s your Pricescope duty!
31.gif

Yup, I get the impression they don''t start until around 10..both Brian and Lesley work so late - I''ve often had email convos when it was past midnight for Lesley
6.gif

Maybe I will take a nap on the couch and set an alarm for 2am, lol..
9.gif

Really though, Chrono it''s going to be *so embarrassing* if folks don''t like it after all this build up - what monster have I created!?

Honestly, it was not my intent to build this kind of hoopla...now I''m kinda worried..
40.gif

.......maybe I just shouldn''t post it just in case......
11.gif
25.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 8:14:33 AM
Author: arjunajane

39.gif
31.gif

Yup, I get the impression they don't start until around 10..both Brian and Lesley work so late - I've often had email convos when it was past midnight for Lesley
6.gif

9.gif

Really though, Chrono it's going to be *so embarrassing* if folks don't like it after all this build up - what monster have I created!?

Honestly, it was not my intent to build this kind of hoopla...now I'm kinda worried..
40.gif

.......maybe I just shouldn't post it just in case......
11.gif
25.gif
Well, you know that line from the movies AJ? We love you but we'd still have to - - - - you?
pound.gif
boxinggy2.gif
boxinggy2.gif
boxinggy2.gif
fence.gif
handbags.gif

Brew some coffee baby, it might be a long one!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 9:10:25 AM
Author: gemgirl
Date: 11/19/2009 8:14:33 AM

Author: arjunajane

39.gif
31.gif

Yup, I get the impression they don't start until around 10..both Brian and Lesley work so late - I've often had email convos when it was past midnight for Lesley
6.gif

9.gif

Really though, Chrono it's going to be *so embarrassing* if folks don't like it after all this build up - what monster have I created!?

Honestly, it was not my intent to build this kind of hoopla...now I'm kinda worried..
40.gif

.......maybe I just shouldn't post it just in case......

11.gif
25.gif

Well, you know that line from the movies AJ? We love you but we'd still have to - - - - you?

pound.gif
boxinggy2.gif
boxinggy2.gif
boxinggy2.gif
fence.gif
handbags.gif

Brew some coffee baby, it might be a long one!

ha ha, laughing here GG - love your series of emoties. Which one are you, blue or orange handbag?
9.gif

Well, I also know how busy BG are...so I don't want to get my hopes too high in case the deadline is set back..

I'm usually a night-owl, but I had a massive day at work today..
I think I'll nap and (hopefully) see you guys in a couple hours..
35.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL! I''m really a lover, not a fighter at all. So I wouldn''t even make it into the handbag smacking bunch. I just thought they were funny.

This time difference thing can be a pain in the patootie, especially since B&L are already two hours earlier than we are in NY. I looked an email from Leslie the other day and it was a little before 2 am I think. They must be tired now and I can''t imagine how exhausted they''ll be by the winter holidays.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PICCCCCCTURES!!! CRAVE! Why is there no jewelery zombie icon?!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ok AJ, I demand pics
1.gif
I''ve gotten 3 hours of sleep, woke up with "Sk8terboi" stuck in my head (how AWFUL is that???) and I''m on my way to a class where I''ll be tested on Chinese characters...that I haven''t learned yet!

Pictures woman pictures!

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
B.E.G.- Avril Lavine? That is bad!

Arunajane- This is like the most hotly anticipated event on CS since Barry''s summer sale. I keep hitting F5 to see if there are any pics.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 9:59:43 AM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Ok AJ, I demand pics
1.gif
I''ve gotten 3 hours of sleep, woke up with ''Sk8terboi'' stuck in my head (how AWFUL is that???) and I''m on my way to a class where I''ll be tested on Chinese characters...that I haven''t learned yet!

Pictures woman pictures!

oohhh...BEG that is bad
40.gif

I''m sorry ladies, I don''t have anything yet *shrugging shoulders icon*...

how about you all form an email posse and picket BG
31.gif

(that was completely a joke, please don''t lol! They''ve put up with enough from me already!)..

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 9:31:49 AM
Author: gemgirl
LOL! I''m really a lover, not a fighter at all. So I wouldn''t even make it into the handbag smacking bunch. I just thought they were funny.

This time difference thing can be a pain in the patootie, especially since B&L are already two hours earlier than we are in NY. I looked an email from Leslie the other day and it was a little before 2 am I think. They must be tired now and I can''t imagine how exhausted they''ll be by the winter holidays.

ha ha, yep they are funny - although I reckon if I were there now some of the other PS''ers may be tempted to swing a handbag or 2
9.gif

Tell me about it - try figuring it out when I''m on a different day to B & L ! Thankfully I''m kinda used to it after working with GOG...but until I started buying jewellery/gems I had no idea the US had so many different time zones..curious!

Ya, Lesley works crazy hours - which is exactly why I''m happy to wait, I don''t feel the need to increase her workload further.
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 10:23:36 AM
Author: SapphireLover
B.E.G.- Avril Lavine? That is bad!

Arunajane- This is like the most hotly anticipated event on CS since Barry''s summer sale. I keep hitting F5 to see if there are any pics.

Noooooo!
I told you not to say that - The Pressure Woman!

41.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 9:41:26 AM
Author: MakingTheGrade
PICCCCCCTURES!!! CRAVE! Why is there no jewelery zombie icon?!

lol....yanno what...I bet I post the pics and the majority of you go...
"Huh..okay. So that's it.....right..." Let's go see what else is happening!

I have painted myself into a corner haven't I
9.gif
20.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
You goofball! I don''t think there''s ever been a piece on here of yours that hasn''t been spectacular and we know B&L do fabulous work, so it''s a no brainer!

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Pictures will be ready in about 15 minutes...sorry to have kept you all hanging...

AJ - you didn''t sleep all night did you?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
15 minutes? Time to do those warm up finger exercises to get ready for F5s screen refreshes.
9.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
So tantalizingly close.

SapphireLover

Brilliant_Rock
Who else keeps pressing F5 on Brian''s blog?

AJ- I am all fluttery tummy for you!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m doing housework today and I keep running up to our office to hit "refresh", "refresh", "refresh"! I''m such a goofball. LOL!

Meanwhile, has anyone clicked on the "Photos Talk" link on B&L''s site? There are photos of everything they''ve made this year and a few must have been made for PS lurkers or non-PSers, because I don''t remember people posting pics of a few of them. It''s quite a wide variety of beautiful things.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Eeek!! Can''t wait
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2009 1:43:11 PM
Author: Lesley Harris
Pictures will be ready in about 15 minutes...sorry to have kept you all hanging...

AJ - you didn''t sleep all night did you?
Hi Leslie
35.gif
, I was just wondering if you can tell how many people are on your site waiting for AJ''s ring pics?

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi gemgirl,

We can track visitors, but I do want to tell you that we will not be posting AJ''s pictures on the blog before she sees them and shares them. She is probably sleeping right now so I guess you''ll all just have to keep hitting F5
2.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmm...who do I know in Australia that can go wake up AJ...
3.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/19/2009 2:37:27 PM
Author: Lesley Harris
Hi gemgirl,

We can track visitors, but I do want to tell you that we will not be posting AJ''s pictures on the blog before she sees them and shares them. She is probably sleeping right now so I guess you''ll all just have to keep hitting F5
2.gif

Thankyou Lesley for posting in my absence, very much appreciated
5.gif
35.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I may need to post the Jeopardy music pretty soon.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Ok you scallywags..It is 4am here, and I''ve woken up just to check my inbox...And of course Brian and Lesley have delivered in an incredible way.
I wasn''t going to post until morning, but it seems I will become an outcast if you guys are denied any longer, lol..

I will post more info about the ring tomorrow when my brain''s awake, but for now here are the photos, I hope you all enjoy them
5.gif

BrianGavin_Sapphire1_111909rs1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_Sapphire2_111909rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_Sapphire3_111909rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_Sapphire4_111909rs.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

BrianGavin_Sapphire5_111909rs.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results